3 PHAZE ELECTRIC LLC

Founded 2018 • With Angi since June 2019

2387 138th Ave

Dorr, MI 49323

3 Phaze Electric, LLC is a licensed and insured Electrical contractor operating in West Michigan. Owner Operated, Our pricing is competitive and take great pride in workmanship and customer service. We specialize in Residential and small commercial. With the ability to pull permits, we can handle

07/31/2020

Jamar H.

Excellent service!

Description of Work
New electrical added to the basement

03/21/2020

Loren P.

It went pretty good. I was quoted the price of $1500 - $2500 to take my 100 amp service from 100 to 200. They never came to the house to inspect the job... they based the price off of the pictures they had me send them. They said 3-4 hrs to do the work.. ended up being 5+. They said it was more difficult then they thought and charged me the full $2500. Brought the wrong box the first time and didnt have all the tools to do the job. Box cover was defective and they came right back and fixed it right way.

Description of Work
Electrical

02/25/2020

Andrew B.

Quick reasonable service at a reasonable price. Tried Service Professor who was VERY hard to work with. So glad I found 3 Phaze.

Description of Work
lighting

02/20/2020

Kathleen S.

It was a MUCH less painful experience than expected! Eli was very punctual, courteous, and able to fix the problem quickly.

Description of Work
Electrical

02/19/2020

John W.

It was GREAT! Eli was VERY friendly and personable. He was also extremely knowledgeable (my wife said "heart of a teacher"), taking time to explain to us what was going on. Our issue was resolved in about 15 minutes. Would DEFINITELY use again!

Description of Work
Electrical

02/15/2020

Abby G.

Eli was so prompt and flexible about working with us. He talked us through the whole thing and really took the time to get to know what we needed. He gave us great fair pricing. Will definitely use again.

Description of Work
Electrical

02/08/2020

Brenda R.

Awesome service, quick and efficient. Same day service major plus. Would use again and again.

Description of Work
Electrical

01/30/2020

Jeff G.

Eli was fast, efficient, and friendly. I would absolutely hire him again.

Description of Work
Electrical

01/21/2020

DOUG D.

Rewired bathroom electrical outlet to fix the issue with the bathroom exhaust fan. Eli was fast and efficient in resolving the problem.

Description of Work
Electrical

01/11/2020

Jason F.

Outstanding, we will absolutely do business with them again. They were honest, knowledgeable, and prompt!

Description of Work
We had a portable generator that we wanted to be able to power the house. They installed all the proper items to allow us to plug the generator into the house and flip a switch to power the house.

01/10/2020

Mary A.

Very efficient, and conscientious. Would definitely hire again.

Description of Work
Generator

12/06/2019

Antonio A.

Very well. Great work and very professional.

Description of Work
Installed bath exhaust fan and dedicated electrical line for an over the range microwave

11/14/2019

Tim B.

They don't do satellite signal peaking. But let me know quickly.

Description of Work
Satellite dish aimed

Category electrician, satellite tv service

11/03/2019

PATRICIA M.

Michael was prompt & cleaned up the work areas. I appreciate his frank estimates for work we were thinking about. We will be calling him again for more work next spring.

Description of Work
We had an exterior yard light that wasn't working due to a line that was severed. Mike suggested a solar replacement fixture on the lamppost as a less expensive option. He ordered the fixture, replaced it and disconnected the electrical line from inside. We had him add an outlet in the livingroom. We needed ground faults in the kitchen. One of the outlets had both 110 & 220 in it. Which was why my husband has a problem when he tried to add the ground faults.

10/25/2019

Sam W.

Eli did a fantastic job doing the electric for my kitchen remodel. He was quick to respond to the initial quote request and came out the next evening to quote the work. The pricing was fair and the work performed was exceptional. I will be keeping Eli's number handy if I'm ever in need of anything else. Highly recommend you give him a shot to quote/perform any electrical service.

Description of Work
Electrical

10/07/2019

Dave A.

He's the only person i'll use. Hes fast and efficient. He gets the job done. Fantastic job

Description of Work
Electrical work

10/01/2019

Linda R.

I called in the morning to set appt for an estimate. Eli was busy and asked if he could contact me later. Mike returned my call in the afternoon. I told him that neither of the old fixtures were working and that was my only source of light in there. He asked that I text him with photos of my old fixtures and pics of my new light fixtures to be installed. Once I did that, he contacted me back, quoted me a price and he could come out that afternoon. When he arrived he was very courteous, friendly, knowledgeable and took the time to explain what he had to do. He had no problem answering all my questions. It was NOT an easy job because of the small working space and tight measurements to install the new fixtures. He was so patient and made sure the job was done right!!! He cleaned up everything after he was thru and now I have 2 beautiful new lights that I really love. I am extremely pleased with his work. I have a few more projects that I will have him work on in the future. For those of us that just have these smaller jobs that needs attention, I would highly recommend 3 Phase Electric . I will be the one to call on again and again. I appreciate Mike’s service. Thank you very much.

Description of Work
I needed 2 old fluorescent light fixtures replaced in my bathroom. I needed 3 new junction boxes, new wiring and a dimmer switch installed.

Category lighting

Thank you for taking the time to review our service! It was a pleasure working for you. Please feel free to reach out anytime. Be well!

09/15/2019

Cynthia S.

I was contacted by Eli at 3 Phase Electric LLC within 2 hours of submitting the project request with Angie's List (Monday). It is now 6 days out (Sunday) and I have not been contacted by any of the other three companies to which requests were sent. Eli and I played a little phone tag but that was not his fault. We arranged for work to be done exactly one week (Monday) after I submitted the request to Angie's List. Then Eli contacted me that he could move the work day up by two days (Saturday). The project was completed in about 6 hours. Eli was on top of things in every respect. He initially contacted me quickly, wanted to get the project done soon, actually did it sooner than initially planned, was great at communicating, was easy to work with, was willing to do what was asked to be done, and in every regard, did what he said he would do. He said what he meant, meant what he said, and did what he said. The down side to this project and working with Eli? NONE. I highly recommend Eli and 3 Phase Electric LLC.

Description of Work
Need detached garage wired for four exterior lights, one interior shop light, outlets for two garage door openers, and lights to be installed.

Category electrician, lighting

08/20/2019

Adam G.

Very well, showed up when he said he would and finished job in timely fashion. This company does very good work and high quality work, you get what you pay for and this company delivers! Thanks again guys!

Description of Work
Wire lights and ceiling fan

Category electrician, lighting, ceiling fans

08/19/2019

Mike J.

Eli, was great to work with. We discussed what I was looking for, he provided recommendations, including data on the equipment he proposed to install and how it would operate. We agreed upon the design he provide me with a quote and delivered as promises. I would hire Eli again as well as recommend him to friends. I am a structural engineer and extremely detailed orientated and enjoyed working with Eli.

Description of Work
Installed necessary electrical equipment that would allow me to connect my portable generator to my home’s electrical panel to operate during a power outage.

08/05/2019

Michael T.

It went great! Took about 6 hours from start to finish and everything looked clean and professionally done. Did a test run, they took some time and gave me a good understanding of how the system operates as well as answering any questions I had. Would not hesitate to use these guys again.

Description of Work
Install of emergency generator and transfer switch

07/19/2019

Chad H.

My experience with 3 Phase Electric was nothing less than perfect. I had an issue that needed immediate attention. Not only did Michael call back within an hour, the work was completed all within the day. Outstanding service in my book given that he had to drive an hour to my property and fit me in within his already busy schedule. Communication throughout the process was very good despite me being 4500 miles away at the time . I highly recommend 3 Phase Electric based on my first experience with them.

Description of Work
Electrical GFCI Replacement

07/15/2019

Stephanie P.

Great! He worked around our schedule and did a great job.

Description of Work
Two new dedicated electrical outlets had to be run.

07/02/2019

Kendall B.

It went good. He was so fun, loving guy, clean , and tidy. I don't have to clean because they cleaned it up after the work. It was fantastic and there's no mess.

Description of Work
They put a bunch of lights and straight out my breaking box.

06/28/2019

Dave A.

They did a fantastic job. He knows what he is doing. I am very particular about who I will use and he is the only guy I will use for electrical works. he is always on time, charge exactly what he said he was gonna charge and get the job done.

Description of Work
They redid an entire electrical panel for the 70 year old home. They did the wiring for a smart home also.