Holistic Landscape Inc

Founded 1999 • With Angi since August 2010

No longer in business...

Hard Times Property Maintence LLC

we are a family owned business we have five people in the immediate family that helps with bigger jobs and on most jobs its my son and I that do most of the work Billing is normally done at end of job on bigger jobs we ask for half down all jobs are on a bid proposal and it fully explains the job we will be performing we offer SENIOR CITIZEN & MILITARY DISCOUNTS AND FREE ESTIMATES

Sherwood Excavation

Window Washing Plus

Window washing, gutter cleaning, pressure washing, Family business for over 19 years. Reliable, Courteous, respectable quality work, at reasonable prices!

09/23/2020

Joe called and made an appointment but never showed up. I called him but he never returned my call. If he was over worked, he should have called and let me know that he couldn't make it. Very rude.

Description of Work
Raised flower beds built

Category landscaping,deck cleaning

05/19/2020

He set up an appointment with us to review the project and he never showed up. He didn't call; he just didn't show up. I don't appreciate my time being wasted.

Description of Work
Hardscaping

Category deck cleaning,hardscaping

08/23/2019

In 2018 we call Joe, the owner of the company, to come out and discuss a design for the patio area. Joe drafted a design and e-mailed it to us with the price. We loved the design but decided not to proceed at that time. In 2019 we again had Joe come out to discuss last year's design and quote. Joe was more than happy to come out again and discuss project. We made some minor changes to the design a...

Description of Work
Design a patio area for the backyard

Category landscaping

[Member Name Removed], Thank you for all those kind words. I really do appreciate it. Joe

06/18/2019

Joe and his team did an amazing job at a fair price. His team was extremely helpful and considerate throughout. We will definitely be using them again for future work.

Description of Work
Cleanup of multiple overgrown beds. Removal of old wooden stairs and deck. Seeded new grass. Tree removal

Category hauling services,landscaping,mulch,tree service

Thank you for your kind words [Member Name Removed]!

05/26/2019

Went great, wall is absolutely beautiful. Patrick and Jacob were great people to work with. Definitely will hire again. Well worth the money. After wall was done they brought in mulch and grass seed to finish job. Very happy.

Description of Work
Replace retaining wall in front of house

Category landscaping,mulch,pavers, gravel,hardscaping