Austin Heating & Cooling

Founded 1995 • With Angi since August 2010

Payment is due upon completion of the service or installation. We accept Cash, Checks, Visa, Mastercard & Discover. However, if you own rental properties and would prefer to be billed for our services, we offer a Service Agreement Policy that allows payment to be made within 30 days from date of service provided. For our previous customers we offer coupon mailing specials for Spring/Fall tune-ups for air conditioners and furnaces....

Hedlund Plumbing

Hedlund Plumbing

License: # 80-01844. Serving greater Lansing since 1939

11/19/2014

went very good arrived in A.M. and was done by 1 P.M. on difficult job many thanks to steve and his helper

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
installed new furnace

12/17/2012

Furnace went out, they were able to replace the next day.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They were wonderful!! Left the area my furnace was removed/replaced cleaner than when they arrived. Very professional and prompt with service - stayed into the evening to get my furnace installed in one day. I would highly recommend them.

08/06/2012

Estimate, installation, and customer service were friendly, professional, and efficient. Definate props for Steve, his office assistant (Ginger?), and his helper the day of installation. Will continue to use them and will recommend them to anyone.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Estimate and intstallation of central A/C unit.

12/02/2010

11/10/2010

We have shared with my parents for the last 20 years a large duplex in which we treated both sides more as one big home (never rented it out). My parents are elderly and need to be in a regulated heating and cooling environment, so when the AC went out on their side in June, I called Austin Heating and Cooling. I trust Austin Heating because I’ve used them over the last 15 years. I know they stand...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Provided and installed a new 80,000 btu 95% efficient furnace (limited 10 yr parts, 5 yr labor, lifetime heat exchanger warranty). Removed exiting equipment and materials not used. Adapted sheetmetal to existing duct. Reconnected high/low voltage wire and gas line. Provided and installed a new luxaire 2 1/2 ton AC with limited 10 yr parts, 5 yr labor warranty. Removed exiting equipment and materials not used. New line set, pad, and evaporator coil. Discount in cost if both furnace and AC were installed at the same time.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

We service gas and oil furnaces, service humidifiers, run gas lines, inspections for furnaces and water heaters, preventative maintenence provided on a quarterly basis which includes filters & tune ups performed on both air conditioners and furnaces (minimum one year contract must be signed).

Financing, duct cleaning, service on boilers, ground water heat pumps, plumbing, service on dehumidifiers, service on Lennox Pulse, service on geothermal systems.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover