Streamline Electric

Founded 2006 • With Angi since March 2013

Our mission is 100% customer satisfaction. We are a licensed Full Service Residential, Commercial & Industrial Contractor, with over 15 years of experience. We have a professional team of expert electricians and supervisors, with a reputation for quality performance, efficiency, quick response and

electrician (483)lighting (122)ceiling fan installation (50)landscape lighting (2)home energy audit (1)

12/14/2022

Robert D.

it was quite unacceptable for the amount of work they did. wasn't worth the money.

Description of Work
They came in to my home to disconnected the smoke alarm and charge me $300 for that.

Work Completed On 12/12/2022

06/20/2022

Jen H.

Would definitely hire again. He arrived on time, restored the power and installed a ceiling fan. Professional service and reasonable price.

Description of Work
Power was out to two rooms in our home, and we needed a ceiling fan installed.

Work Completed On 06/20/2022

04/03/2022

Elyssa D.

Took a bit longer than expected because of some unexpected issues related to the house itself. Satisfied with the work!

Description of Work
new electrical panel

Work Completed On 10/03/2021

08/16/2021

Shantoya S.

It went bad from hello. He knocked on my door and window to my home frantically. He did not call before arriving so naturally I wasn't at the door waiting but he wasn't there for even 2 minutes. I heard the first knock. The second was to a window. I came to the door to tell him to come to the side. He acted like that was an issue stating, I hadn't told him to use the side door and I had not which is why I politely came to the front from the side to tell him to come to the side where the door was now open. Next, he wants to rush to the basement to see a ceiling which seemed standard practice but he's now talking about work he needs to do outside and we hadn't actually discussed the job or what I needed done. Mind you I need some light covers and socket covers replaced and POSSIBLY rewired from inside at best, We had not idea if we needed to go outside. From what I know the house has a ground but he never checked from go so what made him think that needed to be done? I don't know. He stated we talked on the phone and discussed a ground to the house and no, we discussed I needed sockets that may need a ground so come look first. He got upset and said he had no clue what I wanted which made sense because we had not yet discussed it. I was confused how he just knew what I wanted. We talked last week but didn't set an appt until this morning haphazardly which was on him. Setting appointments is his job. I don't work for his company. He stormed off which worked for me because he would never have gotten my business. I would not hire. For professionalism just choose another company.

Description of Work
electrical

Work Completed On 08/16/2021

08/03/2020

Kristen W.

Excellent...price was WAYYYY lower(half) than the quote I received from the another company. Work was performed timely and professionally.

Description of Work
2 large chandeliers replaced, dimmer switch installed and a new outlet put in

Work Completed On 07/29/2020

Review for Streamline Electric - 3939 BELLEVUE STE 100, Detroit, MI - 38767907

07/29/2020

Lisa C.

It went wonderful- from the estimate to communication to business and to the actual work that was done. Cleaned up well! Thanks Streamline! You are our new electricians!

Description of Work
Adding plugs and install of ceiling fan

Category electrician, lighting, ceiling fans

Work Completed On 07/24/2020

05/30/2020

Melanye L.

EXCELLENT!!! Very professional; didn't dawdle.

Description of Work
Garage wired; outlets and switches in garage and house.

Category electrician, lighting, ceiling fans

Work Completed On 05/29/2020

11/21/2019

Erika K.

Streamline call center agent was very polite and helpful. I provided a credit card over the phone. She gave a price range between $150 and $280.00 and I agreed knowing that the higher price would be the final bill.The electrician came out but mentioned it would take approximately 3-4 hours. I was unable to hang out that long, so I needed to reschedule. Thankfully,I was not charged for the visit. Upon the second visit, the electrician kept asking my tenant about how he was getting paid and that the final price would be $550. The call center agent compromised with me and I only had to pay $20 more than the highest quoted price. This was only for a outlet, not installing the disposal!

Description of Work
Garbage Disposal outlet install

Work Completed On 11/21/2019

07/10/2019

tom S.

Very efficient, excellent quality workmanship, conscientious, I would hire again and again!!

Description of Work
Additional breakers added to panel and wiring for new plugs from breaker

Work Completed On 07/05/2019

12/31/2018

Avery W.

It went reasonably well. No complaints.

Description of Work
Replacing outlets and outdoor fixtures.

Work Completed On 11/27/2018

Thank you so much for your feedback. Awesome working with your family. Our new Website was launched at Prostreamline.com. Take a look at the deals we run for any future needs!

10/29/2018

Gail S.

They refused to give us a printed receipt at time of service and demanded immediate payment. We were double billed $75.00. They would not return phone calls tor clarify the bill. No one picks up on the telephone only an answering service and they don’t call back. As far as I can determine there is no physical location where you can talk to them. Do not pay until you have a hard copy of the bill and understand it. I don’t appreciate the way they treated and scammed us out of $75.00. I seriosly considered taking them to small claims court. Buyer beware of this company. I learned a lesson from this unscrupulous company and will be much more careful in the future.

Description of Work
Work was done.

Cost $636.65

Work Completed On 06/06/2018

Thank you for review. I am having trouble locating you in our system for review of your account. What name did your work order appear under?

10/12/2018

Frank A.

Streamline came within several days, which was important because the washer & dryer are in the Utility Room and we wouldn't be able to see to do laundry. They were able to quickly diagnose the problem and correct it. We've had them come several years ago to add a three-way switch to control an outside light and, again, they came quickly, did an outstanding job at a reasonable cost.

Description of Work
Troubleshoot a light switch outage in Utility Room

Work Completed On 10/03/2018

10/11/2018

Stephen D.

It was done in good timing and it’s functioning great.

Description of Work
Needed a vapor light on garage and motion light on corner of the house

Work Completed On 10/11/2018

05/23/2018

Kyle R.

Excellent! The Streamline crew was on time, professional and very helpful! DTE called at the start of the job, after Streamline had already started working, and notified me that the connection to the house would have to be underground instead of at the top of the house as originally planned. The Streamline crew handled this in stride, didn't charge any extra for the change of plans, and still completed the work in one day!

Description of Work
New service panel and meter cabinet

Work Completed On 10/30/2017

02/27/2018

Jacalyn H.

Called and left messages on machine 4 times. Was called back exactly once. Promised by pleasant woman that someone would call me back to schedule. Nothing. Never. I guess they are doing well and don't need the business, but not sure why that gets A rating here.

Description of Work
Needed outage in some outlets looked at and repired

Work Completed On 02/27/2018

01/11/2018

Wilhemina M.

It went well. Overall, we were very satisfied with the job.

Description of Work
Service upgrade from 70 amps to a 100 amps upgrade. It included a new meter , new 100 amp 20 circuit panel, and complete grounding system which includes ground rod and a ground to the cold water meter.

Work Completed On 06/30/2017

11/08/2017

Matt N.

Outrageously overpriced! This was an incredibly simple job that reasonably required only 1 man-hour. Shame on me for not firm quote beforehand, but I didn't feel it was necessary for such a small job from a highly rated provider. Upon completion, they tried to charge me $440, based on two guys for two hours plus parts. One of the guys left to go to the store for over 90 minutes. I'm not paying hundreds of dollars for them to shop for basic parts that should be on the truck. Eventually settled on $350 just to get them out of the house. Still ridiculously overpriced. Would never use again, would never recommend.

Description of Work
Installing a new 220v circuit, in an unfinished basement, approx 10 ft from panel

Work Completed On 11/08/2017

09/21/2017

Genevieve W.

I would have given the company an "A".however, it was difficult for them to set up an appointment. It took several calls to the office to arrange for someone to come out. The service man that eventual came out did an excellent job, He was on time, worked tirelessly to find source of the problem an explained to me what needed to be done, & proceeded to fix the problem.

Description of Work
Electriclal power was completey in master bedroom.

Work Completed On 09/21/2017

09/21/2017

Elsie B.

Excellently. Chad was very knowledgeable and efficient

Description of Work
All lights replaced. Kitchen lighting. Extra outlets.

Work Completed On 08/23/2017

08/07/2017

Allan T.

Streamline is good at communicating keeping customer in the loop. They are very knowledgeable and do a good job. Because of the GFR, they needed to return if/when the problem reoccurred...which it did, so they needed 3 visits to ultimately track the root cause. I became frustrated that they are soo busy -the revisits got spaced out 10 to 14 days, which delayed other projects. LIke the company, there success puts the crew in demand

Description of Work
Had tripped GFR & a 3 way light circuit malfunction

Work Completed On 07/12/2017

07/13/2017

CHRISTINE H.

I thought they were great. I ended up paying about $400 and I thought that was a fair price.

Description of Work
They did a lot of new wiring and corrected some problem wiring.

Work Completed On 11/01/2016

07/10/2017

Debbie K.

Everything was fine. I would use them again in the future.

Description of Work
They came and fixed something. It was an outlet for my drier.

Work Completed On 06/10/2017