Streamline Electric

Michigan: Contractors
12/31/2021

3939 BELLEVUE STE 100

Detroit, MI 48207

Our mission is 100% customer satisfaction. We are a licensed Full Service Residential, Commercial & Industrial Contractor, with over 15 years of experience. We have a professional team of expert electricians and supervisors, with a reputation for quality performance, efficiency, quick response and superior quality....

electrician (480)lighting (122)ceiling fan installation (50)landscape lighting (2)home energy audit (1)

08/16/2021

It went bad from hello. He knocked on my door and window to my home frantically. He did not call before arriving so naturally I wasn't at the door waiting but he wasn't there for even 2 minutes. I heard the first knock. The second was to a window. I came to the door to tell him to come to the side. He acted like that was an issue stating, I hadn't told him to use the side door and I had not which is why I politely came to the front from the side to tell him to come to the side where the door was now open. Next, he wants to rush to the basement to see a ceiling which seemed standard practice but he's now talking about work he needs to do outside and we hadn't actually discussed the job or what I needed done. Mind you I need some light covers and socket covers replaced and POSSIBLY rewired from inside at best, We had not idea if we needed to go outside. From what I know the house has a ground but he never checked from go so what made him think that needed to be done? I don't know. He stated we talked on the phone and discussed a ground to the house and no, we discussed I needed sockets that may need a ground so come look first. He got upset and said he had no clue what I wanted which made sense because we had not yet discussed it. I was confused how he just knew what I wanted. We talked last week but didn't set an appt until this morning haphazardly which was on him. Setting appointments is his job. I don't work for his company. He stormed off which worked for me because he would never have gotten my business. I would not hire. For professionalism just choose another company.

Description of Work
electrical

Work Completed On 08/16/2021

08/03/2020

Excellent...price was WAYYYY lower(half) than the quote I received from the another company. Work was performed timely and professionally.

Description of Work
2 large chandeliers replaced, dimmer switch installed and a new outlet put in

Category electrician,lighting

Work Completed On 07/29/2020

Review for Streamline Electric - 3939 BELLEVUE STE 100, Detroit, MI - 38767907

07/29/2020

It went wonderful- from the estimate to communication to business and to the actual work that was done. Cleaned up well! Thanks Streamline! You are our new electricians!

Description of Work
Adding plugs and install of ceiling fan

Category electrician,lighting,ceiling fans

Work Completed On 07/24/2020

05/30/2020

EXCELLENT!!! Very professional; didn't dawdle.

Description of Work
Garage wired; outlets and switches in garage and house.

Category electrician,lighting,ceiling fans

Work Completed On 05/29/2020

11/21/2019

Streamline call center agent was very polite and helpful. I provided a credit card over the phone. She gave a price range between $150 and $280.00 and I agreed knowing that the higher price would be the final bill.The electrician came out but mentioned it would take approximately 3-4 hours. I was unable to hang out that long, so I needed to reschedule. Thankfully,I was not charged for the visit. Upon the second visit, the electrician kept asking my tenant about how he was getting paid and that the final price would be $550. The call center agent compromised with me and I only had to pay $20 more than the highest quoted price. This was only for a outlet, not installing the disposal!

Description of Work
Garbage Disposal outlet install

Work Completed On 11/21/2019

07/10/2019

Very efficient, excellent quality workmanship, conscientious, I would hire again and again!!

Description of Work
Additional breakers added to panel and wiring for new plugs from breaker

Work Completed On 07/05/2019

12/31/2018

It went reasonably well. No complaints.

Description of Work
Replacing outlets and outdoor fixtures.

Work Completed On 11/27/2018

Thank you so much for your feedback. Awesome working with your family. Our new Website was launched at Prostreamline.com. Take a look at the deals we run for any future needs!

10/29/2018

They refused to give us a printed receipt at time of service and demanded immediate payment. We were double billed $75.00. They would not return phone calls tor clarify the bill. No one picks up on the telephone only an answering service and they don’t call back. As far as I can determine there is no physical location where you can talk to them. Do not pay until you have a hard copy of the bill and understand it. I don’t appreciate the way they treated and scammed us out of $75.00. I seriosly considered taking them to small claims court. Buyer beware of this company. I learned a lesson from this unscrupulous company and will be much more careful in the future.

Description of Work
Work was done.

Category electrician,lighting

Cost $636.65

Work Completed On 06/06/2018

Thank you for review. I am having trouble locating you in our system for review of your account. What name did your work order appear under?

10/12/2018

Streamline came within several days, which was important because the washer & dryer are in the Utility Room and we wouldn't be able to see to do laundry. They were able to quickly diagnose the problem and correct it. We've had them come several years ago to add a three-way switch to control an outside light and, again, they came quickly, did an outstanding job at a reasonable cost.

Description of Work
Troubleshoot a light switch outage in Utility Room

Work Completed On 10/03/2018

10/11/2018

It was done in good timing and it’s functioning great.

Description of Work
Needed a vapor light on garage and motion light on corner of the house

Work Completed On 10/11/2018

Electrical contracting, design, lighting maintenance, new construction, renovation, preventative maintenance, energy consultation, panel replacements & upgrades, & standby generator solutions