Phil Pitters, Inc

Founded 1985 • With Angi since March 2006

Licensed Residential builder, Insured....

Mr. Mason LLC

Mr. Mason LLC is a family owned and operated masonry company. We are a fully licensed and insured company. Mr. Mason LLC continues to maintain current workman’s compensation and liability insurance. Mr. Mason LLC specializes in residential masonry restoration. We here at Mr. Mason LLC strive to achieve 100% customer satisfaction! Through friendly and prompt customer service, as well as quality projects built to withstand the harsh elements of Michigan winters. From Chimney rebuilds to simple tuck-pointing, each project is addressed with the same care and compassion. While having 30+ years of combined experience restoring homes in the metro Detroit area, Mr. Mason LLC currently employs only 10-15 skilled employees. Mr. Mason LLC Accepts only the highest quality craftsmanship from our masons and trusted workforce. Mr. Mason LLC has remained small enough to care without lacking production, quality and safety.

Integrity Construction & Concrete INC

We offer an end-to-end client experience that includes seamless communication, budgeting, staffing, on-site organization, and solid, quality handiwork every time. That's why Integrity is your go to source for Stamped Concrete, Roofing and Home Construction Services in Macomb County , Michigan We have been serving Macomb and Oakland Counties for 20 years.. It's my passion to offer you our construction services.

Above All Masonry & Construction LLC

From chimney cleaning to a new roof, we can help improve the look and value of your home or business. We have over 25 years experience adn we are fully insured and licensed. Above All Masonry & Construction, LLC is dedicated to home beautification and restoration for both Residential and Commercial properties. Protecting our clients' investment with durable, guranteed products, increasing home values and our professional, courteous employees are all sources of pride. We treat every project like its our own home. We are a member of the Better Business Bureau and the Detroit and Downriver Business Association.

09/28/2017

While the porch was raised, they took the cracked pavers on the steps and merely turned them over. When we asked why they weren't replaced since the front steps were now unstable, they explained it was in our contract that WE were supposed to supply the pavers. This was never explained to us in the consultation. My husband and I both work and don't have time going to different suppliers to find ma...

Description of Work
We hired them to do raise our brick front porch and replace cracked paver patios on the front steps.

Category decks,masonry

06/21/2012

DON"T use this company! After numerous phone calls and negotiating (pleading) we were told Phil Pitters would haul away the defective soil. My husband took the day off to wait; and received a phone call at the END OF THE DAY to be told that Phil had changed his mind, and we were stuck to deal with the product on our own.itte

Description of Work
We had top soil delivered on 5/12/12 to start the replacement of our entire front lawn; 10 yards of dirt. As we started to spread it out onto the front lawn, we kept finding plastic debris and LARGE pieces of glass throughout. We called the company and spoke to the owner's wife who came out to inspect. (days later) It then took another 3 days for them to remove/replace the soil. We had hired contractors for the holiday weekend(5/26-5/28) and as work began, the new top soil also had large pieces of glass imbedded. We called the company yesterday(5/29) and were promised a return phone call by the end of the day. We are STILL waiting. I called the office today and was told "Phil is pouring concrete and won't answer his phone" and "his wife is off today and won't answer her phone". Nice customer service! In the meantime we have two mountains of "garbage" sitting on our front lawn. I guess I'll have to make make sure my kids don't play barefoot on our lawn from here on out!

Category mulch

08/19/2011

We really did not know how badly it was done, because we had to wait until spring to continue this project and discover all the parts that needed to be redone and finished.

Description of Work
Phil Jr. came out to price the job. He gave us a decent price for a porch and two bay foundations for a major renovation to be started in the spring. We agreed to have it done and he said they would be there the next week. I called for two weeks to see when they would be here. Finally I said we were going out of town and I wanted to be there when it was done. His crew showed up to start digging the very next day. And poured the cement late at night in total darkness after I had said we should wait until spring. I had to draw it out on the ground for the people that did not seem to know where it should go. And still the foundations did not match the drawings. His "mason" set new bricks on the porch area that had to be removed and re-done. The forms and plastic were left on all winter, the drips down the sides of the brick from the cap is still there. I must say, after two squirrels did a tango on the fresh cement, I called their office, they sent someone out immediately to smooth it out and to and cover it. The weather had suddenly become very cold. we could not work on this project now until Spring Then the bills came in, we couldn't understand them at all. Except for the fact that the bill was almost $2,000 more than the original quote. (including $400 I had agreed to for a larger foundation than quoted). They explained their confusing bill that we still don't understand, but we said we would pay it, although they still had buildup the bays with blocks. We also got a letter from one of their suppliers, threatening to lean our house for unpaid for materials. As far as we know, the bill has been paid as we have not received further threats. They promised to finish that in the spring. I have called them several times to see what they would be willing to do about it. No one has ever called me back. I have had the work repaired and completed by another company.

Category concrete repair

04/19/2011

I informed them that I would not be home when they would be there. I explained how to get to the area. They actually never completed the estimate. I received a phone call informing me that they weren't able to complete the estimate because I wasn't there and they didn't know how to get to the area.

Description of Work
I had called them for an estimate for some masonry work.

Category masonry

06/30/2010

Our old driveway had a curb between the lawn and the driveway. I used them because they do concrete work as well as landscaping. I wanted a company that was "all in one" so that they would grade the lawn and driveway properly to eliminate the curb. They spent hours laying it out so the 2 areas would meet properly. The cement driveway and lawn turned out very well, although when it rains, one half ...

Description of Work
We used Phil Pitters Inc. 3 years ago and to put in our driveway, back patio, back steps, front porch and walkway, and front lawn.

Category concrete repair,landscaping,hardscaping

CONCRETE & CEMENT WORK. DRIVEWAYS. DYED CONCRETE. STAMPED CONCRETE. WALKWAYS. PATIOS. RETAINING WALLS. TUCK POINTING. GARAGE FLOORS. FOOTINGS. MASONRY. BRICK PAVERS. LANDSCAPING & LANDSCAPE DESIGN. TOPSOIL. COMPOST. MULCH. SAND. PEASTONE. MANAGEMENT OF SPRINKLING SYSTEM INSTALLATION. HYDROSEEDING. SODDING & SEEDING. TREES, EVERGREENS & SHRUBS. WATERPROOFING & DRAINAGE.