Home Designs By Young LLC

Founded 1999 • With Angi since June 2013

4400 E Outer Dr

Detroit, MI 48234

Home Designs offer payment plans for large projects to help our clients, also we rarely use any sub-contractors for our work, all payments are to be made by cash, check, or money orders....

06/30/2021

Nicolr S.

Young was prompt and the work was completed with quality. He built a couple of railings, repaired siding, and fixed/repaired several gutters on a rental property I owned.

Description of Work
Repair work on rental property

Category handyman service, siding, woodworking

05/19/2020

Andrew K.

Mr. Young was exceptional in providing service to my family. When our water heater failed, he came over and gave suggestions based on our needs, picked up the replacement for us, installed it quickly, and took away the old heater. And he did it all personally, courteously, and at a great price.

Description of Work
Replacement water heater

12/23/2019

Christine E S.

Great. Mr. Young made sure the railing was super sturdy. We bought toilet at Lowe’s and Mr. Young took it out of our car.

Description of Work
Install toilet, install indoor railing

Category handyman service, plumbing

08/14/2019

amanda N.

I have been using Home Design exclusively as a Property Manager since 2014 for my portfolios that make up 100- 200 residents. Mr. Young has always tended to any repair issue professionally and with urgency. Home Design is a reliable and trustworthy company that has a wide range of expertise ranging from cosmetic and basic repairs to plumbing and electric. Highly recommend ☆☆☆☆☆

Description of Work
Plumbing, electrical, cosmetic, handyman

Category electrician, handyman service, heating & air conditioning/hvac, plumbing, roofing, siding, replacement windows, doors, drain cleaning

08/24/2018

ashley J.

Was very informative. Great prices. Professional. Did the flooring and replaced light fixture.

Description of Work
Flooring and Lighting

Category contractors, electrician

08/06/2018

Lakisha J.

He was very professional. Communication is very important he keeps you updated on the status of the job. He is flexible works with your schedule. Ive had alot of issues with my house this past year and my landlord contracted with him to do the repairs. I can say that i am very satisfied with his work. When i need repairs to home i request for him personally for i know the job will get done correctly and i dont have to wait forever for repairs.

Description of Work
Young did some interior work and also plumbing on my house.

Category handyman service, plumbing

01/26/2017

Donna G.

I first had him come in August, because my laundry tub drain was blocked, and he opened and replaced my laundry tub elbow, because mine was the old metal pipe which was also leaking and cracked, for $50. So when my basement floor drain was backing up, I called him again. He used a snake to open the floor drain that was blocked. He opened the top of the main line to verify the water flow. Then he used his vac to clean the residue that came up. He ran water down the drain to make sure it was open. Before he left, he showed me that the drain was cleared, and made sure the area was cleared of debris. He charged me based on the work he had to do instead of the "all basement drain clearings costs $125" kind of charging. I did not have anything like tree roots to clear out, so he didn't have as much clearing to so. I will use him again and refer him to any of my friends.

Description of Work
He cleared my basement floor drain.

01/01/2017

Carlotta T.

Promptly removed existing toilet without making a mess. (I provided a large contractor's plastic bag). Installed new toilet, and replaced old water line with new one, replaced flange. Should also mention he picked up toilet at store (Home Depot--Southfield). I had purchased in advance and had it waiting in WILLCALL, supposedly, but when Mr. Young got there they said they had none in stock and he had to go to the Madison Heights store to get toilet. Totally STORE ERROR. He graciously handled the matter. Mr. Young was communicative, professional, respectful of my time, and did a good job. Cleanup was complete. I would use him again and refer him to a friend.

Description of Work
Replaced a standard height toilet with a tall (chair height) toilet.

09/19/2016

L H.

I have been using Mr. Young's services for years. He is tenacious, skilled, honest and his prices are fair.

Description of Work
General home repairs, inside and outside

Category handyman service, plumbing, woodworking

11/22/2013

Cassandra S.

He was prompt, came when he said he was going to, if not he would call. He did a good job, and his prices were reasonable.

Description of Work
Did some plumbing in the kitchen and the bathroom.

09/30/2013

Janet F.

They were very prompt, and I appreciated that. He did the job quickly and when he finished, everything was working fine, and it continues to work.

Description of Work
They repaired 1/4 vanity. They also did my sink drain, including parts. They unclogged the vanity.

Category plumbing, drain cleaning

Appreciate the review and your business!

06/11/2013

Alicia H.

It went well. They were inexpensive and professional. They did a great job.

Description of Work
They snaked the drain in my basement.

Category drain cleaning

Alexis Lizarraga Handyman and Remodeling

Our mission is to be a provider that brings back the personal touch with our customers. We will build a relationship that will last a lifetime after you see our quality work.As a locally owned and operated business we feel invested in our clients and constantly strive for customer satisfaction. Call or message us to schedule an estimate today!

Frederick The Handyman

We specialize in handyman services, home repairs, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Ellis

experience professional handyman for all your home needs

Check, Financing Available

Home Designs offer all services to the home, from ground up!

NA