Disenos Ornamental Iron

With Angi since January 2010

Diseños Ornamental Iron is family owned and operated with more than 40 years of ironwork expertise. Our principal activity is ornamental iron contracting on residential and commercial projects. Estimates are free!...

KMG Mobile Welding and Fabrication LLC

Specializing in Metal Fabrication & Restoration and Welding services! We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

09/03/2020

After weeks of them screwing up the estimates (in fairness I did change the project scope once) they determine they're not interested in the project. Apparently me correcting multiple errors on their part made me too difficult to work with. Don't waste time with these people

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
repair / refinish wrought iron railing

CATEGORY metal restoration

03/24/2018

Had a custom handrail made. Everyone we dealt with were extremely friendly and responded quickly and professionally. Issues were resolved without hesitation. Would definitely recommend them to others.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Custom stair rail

01/30/2018

Very unprofessional from Diseños. I called to get an estimate to replace my balcony railing. I spoke with Ana. She asked me to send her an email with pictures and detailed measurements, which I did. I got a response from her confirming that she had received my email. I waited few days before emailing her again to see if she has an estimate for me or if she needs anything else. I did not hear back....

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace wrought iron balcony railing.

CATEGORY wrought iron,metal restoration

05/07/2017

Ana showed me some designs to pick from, I gave her my dimensions and her staff made the pieces. They came out better than I imagined and the color was great. The communication was a little touch and go. I did my own installation. Ana and her staff were very helpful and professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had a new railing made for the back door steps. I wanted one railing one one side and just an accent piece on the other.

06/04/2016

Excellent job. Very responsive. Nieves is focused on quality and it shows. Her finished product exceeds expectations and that's what you're looking for when you are doing something like this. Will definitely use again and you should too.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Wrought iron porch railings

CATEGORY wrought iron

We do wrought iron fencing, gates, porch & step rails, staircases, miscellaneous ironwork, and much more.

No wood, brick or electrical work.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal