Deep Clean Kings

Founded 2002 • With Angi since May 2016

2.8

20035 Cherrylawn

Detroit, MI 48221

Deep Clean Kings in Metro Detroit! We are EXPERTS at clean outs, trash outs, residential and commercial cleaning. EYE FOR DETAIL IS EVERYTHING! We will beat ANY competitors price and give you service they couldn't possibly match. We are PROFESSIONALS and our crews are neat, clean, prompt,

08/08/2020

Rashema H.

Don't use this company, very unprofessional. The guy was late and tried to reschedule!!! Unable or unwilling to perform job. A big waste of time. Please!!!! I stress, save yourself the frustration. These people should not be in business!!!!

Description of Work
Carpet/upholstery/wood floors

Category carpet cleaners, floor cleaning

03/22/2020

Khalid M.

DISHONEST and NOT THOROUGH! Lacks integrity, professionalism, and does not do an honest job for the money and takes your money. I just bought a new house and asked for a deep clean. The house is completely empty and in relatively clean condition to start. As you can see in the pictures, the manager first said $300 for 4 hours deep clean. We gave $50 down and then he asked for another $300, because it took about 4.5 hrs. I did not keep track of time, I assumed the worker would finish the job in 4 hrs considering it was a COMPLETELY EMPTY house. He then charged ~$280 + $50 deposit which I agreed to since I didn't want to argue and would have respected an honest job. After reviewing the work (images + many more things I didn't have the time to take pics of) it is clear the work was either lazy, not thorough, or rushed. This is surprising considering the house was COMPLETELY EMPTY and took a little over 4 hours to do. I don't understand how this is professional or honest. I had to use MY OWN EQUIPMENT and clean up on my own to fix everything. I requested $100 back for the dishonest job and having to do my own cleaning despite hiring "professional cleaners" who are called "deep clean kings". The owner PERSISTED ON NOT giving me any money back, and instead offered my a voucher. This is despite telling him multiple times I did not trust his services anymore and had to clean everything they missed myself. He did not listen to me explaining to him that it would take time out of my day and busy schedule with kids and work, to keep my doors open and allow them to do the job again that they should have done correctly the first time. I even told him I didn't want any more money or less, just $100 for money they did not earn, but took dishonestly with an incomplete job, my waste of time, and resources. HE DID NOT ANSWER.

Description of Work
Deep Clean for a new empty house

Category house cleaning

01/12/2020

Alonda J.

What started off to be a nightmare! My basement flooded on a Sunday, Deep Clean Kings came through and treated me like a Queen. Professional, quick and thorough! Hands down I am a customer for life.

Description of Work
Carpet Cleaning after basement flooding

Category carpet cleaners, floor cleaning

Jey Cleaning

We specialize in outdoor cleanup - snow removal, gutter cleaning, roof cleaning, etc. We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today!

The Roof Cleaner

Roof Cleaning and Exterior Building Cleaning, Get 20% Off with Combination of Roof and Exterior Building Cleaning! Roof Cleaning cost 1/10th of replacement cost. Free Window Cleaning With Purchase. Free Mosquito treatment with purchase and gutter clean out.

Miracle Carpet Care

We accept credit cards, checks or cash and offer the best carpet and furniture cleaning or your money back! 2014 Super Service Award Winner!

Offers Coupon

under 25 miles
    Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal, Financing Available

strip wax trash outs, clean outs, pre-sale (including apartments) residential, and commercial cleaning jobs.