Kearns Brothers Inc

Michigan: Contractors
05/31/2023

2000 N Telegraph Rd

Dearborn, MI 48128

We are taking additional precautions to protect our customers.

We are in the business to provide you with real world, common sense solutions and answers to your home improvement problems. With 30 years in business, you can be confident with the recommendation of the product(s) and system installation(s) we have chosen for the safety and security of your home. We have done the homework for you. And just as important, is the beauty of your home with the product(s) we showcase and recommend. You can even envision your home with different options in our Design Center so you can make an informed and confident decision. Your home. Your design. Your choice....

roofing (284)siding companies (80)gutter repair (67)window replacement (51)chimney repair (25)masonry (20)insulation (10)skylight installation (3)home remodeling (2)basement remodeling (1)decks & porches (20)concrete repair (11)

08/01/2021

I was referred to Kern’s Brother’s from my father who had his roof done through Kern’s and I was extremely happy with the result. My roof was old and it was time for a replacement. James (based out of Plymouth) was very thorough with the initial consultation and was always available for my follow up questions. He was able to schedule Abe and his crew for the replacement and I could not have been h...

Description of Work
Roof Replacement

Work Completed On 07/22/2021

08/20/2020

Kearns Bro’s did an amazing job covering the wood trim along our 2 story house and replacing our gutters. Their pricing was very competitive and James did a great job walking us through the process. The office kept us in the know on their timeline and schedule. The crew who came out was very professional, had great craftsmanship and did a great job cleaning up after themselves every day. With havi...

Description of Work
Wood trim covered and gutters replaced.

Category awnings,decks,gutter repair,siding

Work Completed On 08/17/2020

Review for Kearns Brothers Inc - 2000 N Telegraph Rd, Dearborn, MI - 38814865

[Member Name Removed], Thanks for the AAAAAA review and Thank You for the business. The Team works hard every day for reviews like yours. Glad we could help...Your home looks beautiful!...gkearns

06/04/2020

The crew the workmanship and the quality of the product is excellent

Description of Work
House and garage new roof

Category awnings,roofing

Work Completed On 05/27/2020

Thanks for the positive review. ... always our goal, to be excellent.

04/29/2020

Brandon and his team were very professional and knowledgeable. They were prompt and fairly priced. We are very pleased with the overall work and customer service and would highly recommend Kearns Brothers for any future projects.

Description of Work
Roof repair

Work Completed On 04/29/2020

Thank you for the business and review. We aim to please.

03/25/2020

The work was done as soon as weather permitted. The installers were professional, and completed the work as directed. They did a very professional job,

Description of Work
New chimney cap, and roof repair in one area.

Category roofing,chimney repair

Work Completed On 03/17/2020

We appreciate the business and review.

11/29/2019

I called Kearn Brothers to check my roof after a leak happened. Mike Baker came out & examined the roof very carefully & even examined the attic. He gave us an honest report, told us what his termination was & told us how to handle the situation. He was honest & didn’t try to sell us what we didn’t need. It’s hard to find a company you can trust but you can trust Mike Baker & Kearn Brothers.

Description of Work
A review of my roof

Work Completed On 11/26/2019

[Member Name Removed], Thank you for taking the time to post a review. This is who we are; we provide honest and straightforward assessment(s) of your situation and the remedy....if nothing is needed, then nothing is needed. Honesty is still the best policy.....gkearns

10/18/2019

I have used this company before for siding and roofing. They always do a great job. I will use them again.

Description of Work
Today replace a flashing over my garage.

Work Completed On 10/15/2019

[Member Name Removed], Thank you for the review and especially THANK YOU for the work over all the years..starting way back in 2006!..gary kearns

09/02/2019

Called and scheduled an appointment to get an estimate. Had to use up a vacation day in order to meet them during the week. Was given a 12-4 window. At 4 p.m., having not heard anything, I called and was assured that "he was on the way." He never came. Anyone who makes me waste a vacation day without the courtesy to even call and apologize, let alone lie to me and say they're on their way when the...

Description of Work
Painting and restoration work on window sills

Category replacement windows,interior painters

Work Completed On 08/23/2019

Update: After this review, I called the owner and we were able to set an appointment to meet to discuss his window needs....gkearns . [Member Name Removed], I truly apologize for our sales rep not meeting you at your scheduled time. I can't remember that last time one of our sales reps missed an appointment without a phone call or text to the prospective client. We value every single estimate: reg...

08/01/2019

Went smoothly and got people out quickly due to my roof leaking.

Description of Work
Roofing

Work Completed On 08/01/2019

[Member Name Removed], Thanks for the positive review and I'm glad we were able to help you quickly and efficiently....gkearns

08/01/2019

Once scheduled, installation was fast. Clean up was perfect.

Description of Work
Gutter Repair & Replacement

Category gutter repair

Work Completed On 08/01/2019

Thank you for taking the time to write a review...gkearns

Roofing Installation & Repair, James Hardie Fiber Cement Siding, CertainTeed Siding Installation, Sunrise Restorations Replacement Windows, Chimneys, Porches, Porch Enclosures, Gutter Protectors, Ice Dam, Snow Removal

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Financing