We are taking additional precautions to protect our customers.

DEARBORN HEATING & COOLING INC

Founded 1944 • With Angi since March 2006

5040 GREENFIELD RD

Dearborn, MI 48126

WE OFFER A PERSONAL TOUCH FROM START TO FINISH ON EACH CALL OR JOB WE PROVIDE, AND THE PRICE QUOTED IS THE PRICE YOU PAY FOR THE SERVICE OR JOB. FINANCING IS OFFERED THROUGH AN OUTSIDE SOURCE FOR SERVICE CALLS AND JOBS, AND CAN BE HANDLED ON-LINE THROUGH OUR WEB SITE. THE BRANDS AND PRODUCTS WE OFFER ARE CHOSEN BY US BASED ON MANY FACTORS TO MAKE SURE OUR CUSTOMERS GET THE BEST POSSIBLE....

05/24/2017

Douglas K.

Excellent. Dave solved the problem for a minimal cost. Another HVAC company tried to sell me a whole new furnace and AC unit without even fixing the problem we called them out for. I HIGHLY recommend Dearborn Heating and Cooling! High integrity. Dave gave us an opinion on how long our system might be good for, and fixed the problem we had. No high pressure. Well done!!! Cost- $150.00 Dearborn Heating and Cooling versus $7000.00 - $8000.00 for the other company. Quite a difference.

Description of Work
Checking the AC unit for a water leak and a furnace check.

11/10/2015

Paula B.

Description of Work
Very dependable and experienced. I only go to them for any furnace work. They are honest and that means a lot to me.

05/21/2015

Houssein H.

I've been using them for the past 5 years and I haven't had any issues with them so far. They are pretty prompt and they inform a couple of weeks ahead before they could come out. So that is what I like about using them. Their work is great.

Description of Work
They checked the air conditioning unit. They recharged it and made sure everything was operational.

01/25/2014

Joseph F.

They provided a competitive quote on an efficient, 97%, American Standard gas furnace and whole house air conditioner. An important reason for our selection of Dearborn was the fact that Consumer Reports gave American Standard one of the best ratings to this brand for reliability and dependability. Dearborn did a very good job of removing the 50 year old gas furnace and the installation of the new furnace. It took two days to complete the entire installation. In order to keep us warm overnight during the bitter cold winter weather that we are experiencing her in South Eastern Michigan, they got the new furnace operational after only one day. On the second day they completed some details that they were unable to do on the first day. They still have to complete the installation of the air conditioner on the outside. They are going to pour the cement and hook up the unit when the weather brakes this spring. It is far too cold to do this work in the depths of our Michigan winter. Overall, so far they have done a very professional job and we can recommend them.

Description of Work
They removed our 50 year old gas furnace and installed a new American Standard gas furnace and whole house air conditioner.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac, air duct cleaning

11/29/2013

Katherine K.

Description of Work
Excellent service. When I called for an appointment, I asked whether they know of a reputable duct cleaning company and they referred me to the company they generally recommend. The duct cleaning was performed and Dearborn Heating and Cooling came in imemdiately afterward. Very pleased with the maintenance work on the furnace. Will ask them to serve the air conditioning unit come this spring.

Category air duct cleaning

07/08/2013

Tim C.

They were very responsive and did a good job. I was able to get scheduled within a couple days. The installation went smoothly and they cleaned up well after.

Description of Work
Dearborn Heating & Cooling replaced the main boiler.

12/12/2012

Catherine K.

Great! As in the past, they are prompt, knowledgeable and trustworthy.

Description of Work
They checked out my dad's furnace, cleaned out the humidifier and replaced the humidifier pad.

12/12/2012

Catherine K.

Great, as always. It took about an hour and a half. I trust Dearborn Heating and Cooling and recommend them to friends, family members and colleagues.

Description of Work
Installed a new water heater, replaced filters in my furnace's humidifier.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac, water heater repair

06/08/2012

Kenneth J.

I live in a house that is 100 years old with steam heat. Retrofitting a ducted or high velocity system takes up too much space in either my attic (an unconditioned space and bad for efficiency) or my basement, which has low ceilings to begin with. I called several HVAC contractors around the area looking for a quote on a Mini-Split AC/Heat Pump installation. Everyone wanted to sell me a high velocity system, or a ducted system. When I talked to Dave White, his response was "Sure we do mini-splits all the time. We like doing them," or something along those lines. When Dave showed up the first time, he put on shoe covers before coming into the house. I have never had anyone do this before or since. Dave and his brother made several visits to my house and the three of us worked together on the design of the system. One of the goals was to qualify for the Federal tax credit for efficient HVAC installations. They managed to spec a system that met my needs for comfort and still qualify for the credit. I've had the chance to use the air conditioning and heat pump functions and the system switches between them seamlessly. The work they performed was more than professional. Originally, we had agreed to place one of the evaporator units in the middle of the dining room wall. When my wife saw it, she commented that it dominated the room, and she was right. I talked to Dave and Rick, and they came back and moved it to over the doorway. It looks 100% better. They did not up charge us for that. There was one small issue with the condensate from the evaporator in the kitchen. They were out the next day and fixed it. There has not been an issue since. All in all, I couldn't be happier with their work.

Description of Work
Specification and Installation of an Energy Star Mini-Split Air Conditioning and Heat Pump System.

10/04/2011

WILLIAM K.

Have used Dearborn Heating and Cooling since I moved into this house in 2005 and have always been very pleased with their professionalism, honesty and service. No hesitation about recommending them. On several occasions, when I was out of town, I left the house unlocked for them and there has never been a problem. Good personal service as well.

Description of Work
Remove old (leaking) gas water heater and replace it with a 75-gallon, high efficiency one. Spring maintenance also on furnance, electronic air cleaner and on the air conditioning system.

07/24/2011

Catherine K.

I called on very short notice in order to take advantage of the 2010 energy tax credit on my income taxes. They responded immediately and were installing my furnace less than a week after my call. They estimated the job would take about 6 hours. Then they found that whoever had installed my central air had taken some terrible short cuts. They spent several hours making it right without charging me more than their estimate. They took time to show me how to take care of the air cleaner, explain the humidifier, etc. Great guys. I would call on them again in a heartbeat.

Description of Work
I can't say enough about Dearborn Heating & Cooling! Excellent in every way. They installed a new furnace, humidifier, thermostat and air cleaner.

07/16/2010

WILLIAM K.

These guys are great. I was out of town for an extended period and arranged for the door to be unlocked for them. A/C was not working. They came, checked out the system, diagnosed the trouble and did routine maintenance on the system. Because the part had to be ordered, they returned the next day to install it. I trust them completely (otherwise would not have allowed them into the house when no one was there), both re their honesty and their quality of work. Their only "negative" is that they are not available on week-ends.

Description of Work
Replaced capacitor. A/C was not working.

11/03/2009

robert L.

They did a wonderful job and were terrific. They know what they're doing and do it right. They answered all our questions.

Description of Work
They installed a new air conditioner and furnace.

03/06/2008

DOLORES N.

The price was very reasonable and the work was excellent. I'm very pleased with them. They are honest and knowledgeable. They were very good practically to help me out. I liked dealing with them. I like the people and the company.

Description of Work
They did two different projects for me on rentals. One they worked on my gas fired force aired furnace. They replaced some parts and made some adjustments. Secondly they had to install some steam radiators that someone had broken in and stolen. They did the work in 2 stages.

09/07/2006

MAUREEN L.

They followed up and did not charge. We were very satisfied with the work.

Description of Work
It was an air conditioning service that was difficult to diagnose.

03/23/2006

THEY ARE AN EXCELLENT COMPANY AND VERY COMPETITIVE. THEY WILL ANSWER ANY QUESTIONS THAT YOU MAY HAVE, WHETHER DAY OR NIGHT. THEY ARE ALSO REASONABLY PRICED. THIS IS JUST AN ALL AROUND GOOD COMPANY.

Description of Work
DEARBORN HEATING-COOLING REPLACED OUR FURNACE.

03/23/2006

I HAD THEM COME OUT AND CLEAN THE AIR DUCTS BECAUSE I WAS HAVING A DUST PROBLEM. WHEN THEY FINISHED, IT SEEMED TO CUT THE DUST IN HALF. I WOULD SAY THEY DID A GOOD JOB.

Description of Work
THEY CLEANED THE AIR DUCTS.

Category air duct cleaning

03/23/2006

THEY DID AN EXCELLENT JOB ON INSTALLING THE FURNACE. THEY CAME TO MY HOUSE AS PROMISED AND THEY GOT THE JOB DONE RIGHT AWAY. I COULD NOT BE HAPPIER WITH THE WAY THAT THINGS TURNED OUT. THIS IS A VERY PROFESSIONAL COMPANY.

Description of Work
THIS COMPANY INSTALLED A NEW FURNACE IN MY HOME.

Eco Clean Maintenance

E-Co Clean & Maintenance is your go to company for all of your routine maintenance needs, including air duct cleaning, dryer vent cleaning, electrical, pluming, handyman services and so much more. Our goal is exceed our costumers expectations. Give us a call for all of your home or business maintenance needs.

A-1 FURNACE & DUCT CLEANING LLC

37 years experience, thousands of satisfied customers. Specializing in Air Duct Cleaning and Dryer Vent Cleaning. We are committed to 100% customer satisfaction. Free phone estimates.

Bree's Heating & Cooling

Since 1985, Bree's Heating & Cooling we have worked hard to try and satisfy all our costumers in the Detroit and Greater Metro area. We can repair and install all brands of furnaces, air conditioners, hot water tanks, and humidifiers. If you’re looking for a Ann Arbor Cooling & Heating Company that can repair your system, then you should call Bree's Heating & Cooling. We are a locally owned and operated which means that you’ll always get prompt service with clean technicians. Our main goal is to keep you satisfied as we do this through our repair services.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Financing Available

WE SELL SERVICE AND INSTALL:FURNACE, AIR CONDITIONING, STEAM BOILER SYSTEM, HOT WATER BOILER SYSTEM, WATER HEATER, AIR CLEANER, DUCTLESS SYSTEM, INDOOR AIR QUALITY, HUMIDIFIER, DUCT WORK, LIGHT COMMERCIAL PRODUCTS, ROOFTOP UNIT EQUIPMENT.

PLUMBING, ELECTRICAL, AIR DUCT CLEANING ARE SERVICES WE DO NOT PROVIDE DIRECTLY BUT CALL UPON CAPABLE AND TRUSTED COMPANY'S.