1-866-XS-TRASH LLC

Founded 2005 • With Angi since November 2008

4.4

24626 Ford Rd

Dearborn Hts, MI 48127

XS-Trash prides itself with Trust! Trust is a very important factor for our company especially when entering peoples homes. Its mandatory to do a background check on all XS-Trash employees before hiring for our customers comfort and Trust! XS Trash is your #1 Solution in residential and commercial

02/14/2020

Liz B.

Excellent Service. They came the same day. I was very impressed!!!

Description of Work
Hauling

02/14/2020

Basam M.

I was extremely satisfied from A to Z. Very professional and quality company with very fair prices. Thank you XS Trash!

Description of Work
Hauling

08/18/2018

Joseph G.

BAD POINTS: I felt the pressure to make a decision right away was a little over the top. We were talking about removing a few items. Not having to make an emergency decision to remove a gall bladder or an appendix. The price was also a bit high. That is why I gave a "C" for price and a "B" for professionalism (excessive pressure to make a decision right away). GOOD POINTS: The person said the work would happen on the same day. It did happen the same day. I did send requests for bids over Angies List to two other people within a five-mile radius. So far they have not responded -- possibly because it was a "small job." In the area that I live, you can offer a contractor a "small job" while holding a fistfull of hundred-dollar-bills. Half the time the job will never be done. Apparently whatever damage happened to full employment during the Great Recession has healed.

Description of Work
Removal of around four items

08/03/2018

Jonathan S.

First, I received a follow up phone call within minutes of requesting a quote. Second, I always appreciate when a company is up front, honest, and able to provide a workable solution when they are unable to help. I am outside of their normal operating area and they provided contact information and pricing for another local company.

Description of Work
Junk removal

03/14/2018

Paul A.

The price was outrageously high for what they did. They said they could come out at any time I range the time but it's like several phone calls to make sure they were coming out I had a pile outside of my house. They brought one guy and older bigger teenager and he put everything in the truck that was on my driveway the problem was they said it was so cold out that they had the mark me up to 100% the price was crazy but I was stuck with them because I had to have the stuff moved so they knew that I would pay

Description of Work
Clearing out basement and garage

10/17/2017

Judith L.

The trash removal company arrived within hours of our call. The service man was courteous and professional. He promptly removed the items we identified and we would definitely call the again.

Description of Work
We had several items from a kitchen remodel and unneeded items cleaned out from the garage.

10/16/2017

Susan A.

Not well. I made my request for an appointment date through the Angie's List website. I never received a confirmation so five days prior to the date I requested, I contacted Angie's List where I was told that they would get in touch with the contractor and have them contact me. Two days later, I contacted Angie's List again and was given the same reply as the earlier one. Unfortunately, I was very busy at work that week and didn't have time to follow up during normal business hours. On the day of my requested work date, I contacted the contractor who was very surprised to hear from me. They told me that that particular offer was supposed to have been removed from Angie's List and that this time of year was not conducive to doing that service. He offered to hold my coupon until Spring if the expiration date had not yet come. Unfortunately, the expiration date was one month prior to when he recommended this service could be done again. I have no problem with the contractor, but question the capability of the Angie's List team that I contacted to help me out with this issue. I requested and did have my money refunded.

Description of Work
Garage clean-out and organization

Category hauling services, home & garage organization

09/23/2017

Mary Anne B.

It was very expensive. They did do a good job, but it was a little more than I wanted to spend. They were professional about it. It took a little longer than they said and it cost a little more. They said they had another job, so they couldn't fit everything in the truck and had to come back. I had to literally move some of my stuff from one place to the other so they could get it and I could close my gate. Nothing was their fault, but they took some stuff that they shouldn't of, but it was my fault. I didn't know until a week later. It was my mistake and I put it where I told them to take stuff.

Description of Work
I inherited my parent's house and there was a lot of stuff in the basement for hauling.

09/15/2017

JoAl W.

Called today and was told Co. does not work in Sept. Bummer for me. Told to request refund from Angie's. ANGE 869431754397

Description of Work
Spring Garage Clean Out and Organization Package Had planned to have this done in June but cancelled because I was in the Hospital. When I cancelled told Co. I would be ready in Sept.

Category pressure washing, home & garage organization

08/14/2017

Shahzad M.

service was never provided because vendor did not agree with price and refused to come out for service. Said, we dont advertise in Angies list

Description of Work
junk hauling but had it done by some one else.

07/28/2017

Lorri S.

I couldn't believe the difference. They went over and above to try and make everything look as clean and organized as possible, which was not an easy task for my garage. I thought the charge to haul things away was a bit overpriced. However, I would definitely use them again; as it saved me alot of time and effort.

Description of Work
Garage cleaned and organized.

Category home & garage organization

07/24/2017

Susan R.

They never reached out to make appointment after having paid in April. Finally were able to have them come out and clean in July. Charged me extra for drive, even though I was within the mileage range, and charged me extra for saying I have a three car garage. It a two car garage with one bay a little longer!

Description of Work
Garage cleanup

Category pressure washing

07/24/2017

Anthony Z.

Paid $89 to remove pavers based on square footage. They arrived late to original schedule. When they arrived and looked at where the pavers were stacked, how far they had to carry them, and total weight they told my wife the price was $799. I had stated clearly all I had was pavers during the purchase request. I was on a work trip so they called me and tried to negotiate. Told them to forget about it, used bagster and did it myself.

Description of Work
Remove left over pavers stones

07/10/2017

ann G.

Good job and good value for work done.

Description of Work
Papers,books,magazines and assorted household items removed from basement.

07/04/2017

Erik L.

Badly. Nothing from ad was honored. I cancelled purchase, and reported this company to Angie's List.

Description of Work
Remove trash

07/04/2017

Kenneth M.

The employees were hard working. They completely removed everything in a timely manner.

Description of Work
Old fence panels removed

06/29/2017

John V.

Rescheduled a couple times showed up late

Description of Work
Greg clean out orgniztion

Category hauling services, pressure washing, home & garage organization

06/29/2017

Bruno R.

Great. Came on time, loaded the debris, and left.

Description of Work
Removal of demolished play structure.

06/27/2017

Kathleen K.

Very well, very curteous and professional

Description of Work
Removal of furniture

Category hauling services, dumpster service

06/12/2017

Michael M.

Bait and switch. We purchased a deal per Angie's list. When they got here, they indicated that they could not take nearly what we had paid for, and proceeded to raise the price substantially. I had taken off work to be there, so was in a bind. Also, would not take a desk as it was "too heavy". Very disappointed

Description of Work
Trash removal

Category hauling services

Yes it was extremely heavy, However we didn't take the desk because you wanted us to move it another location which is against our policy for our insurance company doesn't recognize 1-866-XS-Trash as a moving service, We apologize for any misunderstandings hopefully we can have another chance to prove A1 service to you in the future.

06/12/2017

Mark C.

Excellent service. Spoke with owner who clarified the Angie's List deal (not as advertised but still a great deal) in a professional and polite manner. The crew that hauled the items was fantastic. So quick! And courteous. Would definitely use them again.

Description of Work
Removal of trash items from garage,

Category hauling services, home & garage organization

06/03/2017

Claudia C.

It was a real struggle to reach this company. After several phone calls and emails I finally set up an appointment. I deliberately scheduled it so I would be off of work that day. They gave me a window of two hours and they never showed up. I kept having to text and phone call them to determine if they were coming out. They said they would definitely come out and about five hours later they showed up and said that we have to reschedule. I gave them the benefit of the doubt and rescheduled at a specific time a few days later and again they did not show up at the prearranged time. They did not quote a window they gave me a specific time because this was a second reschedule and of course they did not reach out to me . I had to reach out to them after an hour and 10 minutes. I finally decided to cancel at that point. Not only are they unreliable and unresponsive, but they are not forthright and honest. They need to stipulate if they are truly going to make it or not. They have no respect for people's time. I would not recommend this service provider.

Description of Work
159 garage spring cleaning special

Category home & garage organization

05/26/2017

Erik L.

I PURCHASED COUPON OFFER ADVERTISED VIA PROMO EMAIL FROM ANGIE'S LIST. SADLY, NOT ONE THING IN THE ADVERTISEMENT DETAILS WAS HONORED. - ACCORDING TO AD THE COMPANY WAS TO CONTACT ME AFTER I PROVIDED 3 TIME SLOTS AT TME OF PURCAHSE. I DID NOT GET CONTACTED, INSTEAD I HAD TO CHASE THE CONTRACTOR TWICE WHO CLAIMED I WAS TO CALL HIM TO SETUP SERVICE TIME. - NOT ONE SINGLE THING ABOUT THE AD BELOW WAS HONORED. SEE DETAILS BELOW. - CONTRACTOR CLAIMS THAT ANGIE'S LIST INSISTS TO PUT THE AD TOGETHER AS SHOWN BELOW, AND THAT ANGIE'S LIST TEAM REFUSES TO AMEND TO REFLECT WHAT CONTRACTOR WANT TO OFFER. - CONTRACTOR VERBALLY QUOTED ME 1500.00, THEN CAME DOWN TO 1200.00, THEN OFFERED ME TO PUT A CONTAINER IN MY DRIVEWAY FOR 450.00 AND I CAN DUMP THE GARBAGE IN THERE MYSELF. I AM UPSET THAT ANGIE'S LIST ALLOWS THIS COMPANY TO USE YOUR COMPANY AND ONTOP OF THAT RETAINS GOOD REVIEWS AND RATINGS TO BOOT, WHILE ESSENTIALLY THE CONTRACTOR DOES A BAIR AND SWITCH ON ME. IF THINGS GO THIS WAY, THERE IS NO ADDED VALUE TO ANGIES LIST AT ALL, I MIGHT AS WELL GO ON CRAIGS LIST THEN. I DO NOT CARE WHAT THE AGREEMENT BETWEEN ANGIE'S LIST AND THE CONTRACTOR IS. THAT IS BETWEEN YOU TWO PARTIES TO SORT OUT. THE WHOLE IDEA OF BEING AN ANGIE'S LIST MEMBER IS THAT I AS A CONSUMER AND MEMBER AM NOT SUBJECTED TO THIS KIND OF SCAMS.

Description of Work
VERBAL QUOTE ONLY, NONE OF ADVERTISED SERVICES WERE PERFORMED

05/11/2017

Brenda A.

I was very pleased with everything.

Description of Work
Basement clean out and junk removal.

04/26/2017

Vonda J.

The company was very professional and finished the job better than anticipated for the price.

Description of Work
I cleaned out my garage, so I had trash picked up from my garage. The items were very heavy and not things the City's Waste Management would normally pick up.

Category garbage collection, hauling services

OSW Enterprise, LLC

We have the experience and dedication to get the job done right! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won't leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click for your FREE estimate today!

Royal Outdoor Services

Royal Outdoor Services operates on delivering the best value for our clients with premium customer service and top-tier resources. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today.

2022 Super Service Award

Closets By Design - East Michigan

Since 1982 Closets by Design designs has built a reputation of integrity as the industry leader in building custom closets, garage cabinets, offices, laundries, pantries and much more. With a wide selection of finishes, accessories and hardware, you will get the customized look you have always imagined. We are committed to quality from the beginning to the end of your project and look forward to earning your business. We also offer Financing!

MasterCard, Check, Visa

Haul away, junk, trash, debris, refuge, rubbish, and garbage removal, removal of concrete, carpet, furniture, appliances, household debris, outdoor waste, renovation, construction debris, wood, furniture, appliances, metals , soil & e-waste. We also offer dumpster service.

Ask For Details