1-866-XS-TRASH LLC

4.4

Founded 2005 • With Angi since November 2008

24626 Ford Rd

Dearborn Hts, MI 48127

Xs-Trash prides itself with Trust! Trust is a very important factor for our company esp when entering peoples homes. Its mandatory to do a background check on all Xs-Trash employees before hiring for our customers comfort and Trust! XS Trash is your #1 Solution in residential and commercial full service junk removal. Whatever it is, we will remove it. We clean out garages, basements, homes, attics, retail sites, offices, rental and vacant properties, storage units, hoarder homes, barns, sheds, tear-downs including yard and construction debris, furniture and appliances, electronics and automotive scrap, and just about anything else you can think of. We are a family owned business with years of experience and an impeccable customer satisfaction record. We are an eco-friendly company, recycling and/or donating, with competitive rates, free same day estimates with no obligation, and honest, yet efficient uniformed employees. We service most areas throughout Michigan. Fully licensed and insured. We accept checks and all major credit cards Call 1-866-XS-TRASH now and let us do your dirty work!!...

4.4

4.1

hauling (641)professional organizers (234)trash removal (213)pressure washing (93)dumpster rental (62)movers (25)house cleaning (23)floor cleaning (10)pest control (2)carpet cleaning (2)

02/14/2020

Excellent Service. They came the same day. I was very impressed!!!

Description of Work
Hauling

Work Completed On 02/14/2020

02/14/2020

I was extremely satisfied from A to Z. Very professional and quality company with very fair prices. Thank you XS Trash!

Description of Work
Hauling

Category garbage collection,hauling services,dumpster service

Work Completed On 02/14/2020

08/18/2018

BAD POINTS: I felt the pressure to make a decision right away was a little over the top. We were talking about removing a few items. Not having to make an emergency decision to remove a gall bladder or an appendix. The price was also a bit high. That is why I gave a "C" for price and a "B" for professionalism (excessive pressure to make a decision right away). GOOD POINTS: The person said the work...

Description of Work
Removal of around four items

Work Completed On 08/18/2018

08/03/2018

First, I received a follow up phone call within minutes of requesting a quote. Second, I always appreciate when a company is up front, honest, and able to provide a workable solution when they are unable to help. I am outside of their normal operating area and they provided contact information and pricing for another local company.

Description of Work
Junk removal

Work Completed On 08/03/2018

03/14/2018

The price was outrageously high for what they did. They said they could come out at any time I range the time but it's like several phone calls to make sure they were coming out I had a pile outside of my house. They brought one guy and older bigger teenager and he put everything in the truck that was on my driveway the problem was they said it was so cold out that they had the mark me up to 100% ...

Description of Work
Clearing out basement and garage

Work Completed On 01/13/2018

10/17/2017

The trash removal company arrived within hours of our call. The service man was courteous and professional. He promptly removed the items we identified and we would definitely call the again.

Description of Work
We had several items from a kitchen remodel and unneeded items cleaned out from the garage.

Category garbage collection,hauling services,dumpster service

Work Completed On 09/22/2017

10/16/2017

Not well. I made my request for an appointment date through the Angie's List website. I never received a confirmation so five days prior to the date I requested, I contacted Angie's List where I was told that they would get in touch with the contractor and have them contact me. Two days later, I contacted Angie's List again and was given the same reply as the earlier one. Unfortunately, I was very...

Description of Work
Garage clean-out and organization

Category hauling services,home & garage organization

Work Completed On 10/07/2017

09/23/2017

It was very expensive. They did do a good job, but it was a little more than I wanted to spend. They were professional about it. It took a little longer than they said and it cost a little more. They said they had another job, so they couldn't fit everything in the truck and had to come back. I had to literally move some of my stuff from one place to the other so they could get it and I could clos...

Description of Work
I inherited my parent's house and there was a lot of stuff in the basement for hauling.

Work Completed On 08/23/2016

09/15/2017

Called today and was told Co. does not work in Sept. Bummer for me. Told to request refund from Angie's. ANGE 869431754397

Description of Work
Spring Garage Clean Out and Organization Package Had planned to have this done in June but cancelled because I was in the Hospital. When I cancelled told Co. I would be ready in Sept.

Category pressure washing,home & garage organization

Work Completed On 09/15/2017

08/14/2017

service was never provided because vendor did not agree with price and refused to come out for service. Said, we dont advertise in Angies list

Description of Work
junk hauling but had it done by some one else.

Work Completed On 08/14/2017

Haul away, junk, trash, debris, refuge, rubbish, and garbage removal, removal of concrete, carpet, furniture, appliances, household debris, outdoor waste, renovation, construction debris, wood, furniture, appliances, metals , soil & e-waste.

Ask For Details