SunGlo Carpet Cleaning Inc.

Founded 1980 • With Angi since March 2006

2899 S. Beech Daly

Dearborn Heights, MI 48125

Sunglo Carpet Cleaning has been in business for over 37 years. We have a fleet of 6 trucks & 12 employees. Our cleaning technicians are all certified. Each customer is called back within a day or two after completion of job to ensure their satisfaction. If need be, we will return to rectify any issues at no additional cost. We do not sub-contract any of our work. All residential cleaning is C.O.D. We accept cash, checks & all major credit cards. Commercial accounts - net 30....

06/14/2018

Gerald W.

Like new. The guy worked really hard.

Description of Work
Carpet and upholstery

01/31/2017

Denise W.

It went very well! They were very professional and hardworking.

Description of Work
Cleaned a couch, four chairs, and a rug.

09/24/2016

JANETTE N.

Great. The technician was prompt and very professional. He also moved some furniture (recliner, armchair, etc.) which I appreciated. I would not hesitate to use this company again.

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning--living room, dining room and hallway.

02/03/2016

Larry F.

They did a wonderful job cleaning our carpeting. We have had them clean our carpeting since 2009 and they always do a great job. They are always on time and their prices are great. We can recommend them do anybody that needs and type of cleaning for carpeting or furniture

Description of Work
They cleaned 5 rooms of carpeting

12/30/2014

Melody B.

From the first Sunglo was professional. They were able to schedule the cleaning on my day off, which was a plus for me. I was contacted with an approximate time, and when it looked like they might be late I received another call letting me know. The rep was personable, and made me feel very comfortable. Work was done quickly, and the carpet looked like new. Will be contacting them again to clean office area.

Description of Work
Cleaned carpet in living room and bedroom. Upgraded to carpet protection.

12/24/2014

Erick H.

I called this company and was able to get an appointment at a convenient time in relatively short order (within a week). The technician and an extra person who was in training came to my house right on time. My Carpet had not been cleaned on over two years and though it was not heavily stained was dingy and showed dirt particularly in high traveled areas. The team applied some pre-treatment and then used what looked like a very new and well kept steam-vacuum system to clean my carpets. I was very happy with the results as spots and high traffic areas were like new when they were finished. The results were much better than I would have expected with older carpet like I have in my house.

Description of Work
This company cleaned three rooms, a stair and a hallway in my home

11/11/2014

Jenny M.

Jason called to let me know what time he would arrive. He was on time very courteous. Jason walked through the home with me was very clear on spots he might not be able to remove, and gave me a very fair price. We had another company clean it in March and Jason from Sun Glo removed spots the other company didn't remove. Sun Glo exceeded my expectations. I highly recommend this company for the quality of their service and professional work ethic.

Description of Work
Cleaned family room, bedroom,hallway,stairs and basement

10/08/2014

Joean J.

My carpet had never been cleaned before this only spot cleaned for 8 yrs . Throw rugs got to go tripping hazard

Description of Work
Jason did an excellent job my carpet looks like new!

09/02/2014

Marie L.

They did a nice job. They came out right away. They told us what time they were coming and they showed up at that time. We've used them before, and after seeing that they do have great recommendations, we used them again.

Description of Work
They cleaned two rooms, stairs and a hallway.

08/26/2014

Susan B.

Jason called when he was on his way. We had an 8am appointment. He arrived on time, began work right away and was finished within an hour. The carpet and the chairs look like new. Jason was friendly, worked hard, and cleaned up before he left. This was my first experience with SunGlo and I wouldn't hesitate to call them again.

Description of Work
Steam cleaned family room carpet and cleaned two arm chairs. He also scotch guarded the carpet.

Category carpet cleaners,upholstery cleaning

MJM Restoration LLC

MJM Restoration bring together in our team a combined 50 year tradition of applied, proven property restoration services that have resulted in multiple successfully completed projects. The MJM team is highly experienced in the technical displines necessary for performing the complicated tasks required to provide property restoration services. Our professional staff includes estimators, projects managers, skilled construction tradesmen and certified technicians. MJM completes projects in a most responsive and cost effective manner by paying attention to schedules, goals and budgets. Communication between MJM and it's clients is our #1 prioity. We emphasize on the need to asist our clients in understanding every aspect of their projects by explaining the technical procedures and scope of work task.

Offers by MJM Restoration LLC on Angi
    Total Emergency Services

At Total Emergency Services LLC, we understand that dealing with a water damage loss can be very difficult emotionally and financially. We are committed to provide you with the fastest response time. Our team of Mitigation experts are dedicated to completing your project, large or small with quality results. we are here to help and guide you throughout this process. We also providing temporary roof tarps, Board up services and Mold Remediation. We use the industry's most valuable estimating software and inspection meters. Getting your property or business back to the industry's dry standard is our mission. We will work with you and your insurance provider to get you back in your home as soon as possible.

Icon Restoration & Construction LLC

At Icon Restoration & Construction we understand the emotional trauma and financial burden you experience at the onset of your personal or business property disaster. We are committed to providing you with the quickest response time. Our team of construction experts are dedicated to completing your project, large or small, with quality results, on time. Fast service is paramount in every phase of the restoration process, from roof covering to board-ups, water extraction to cleaning and deodorization. We are a full service reconstruction company dedicated to providing unmatched performance and quality. We implement the industry's most sophisticated estimating software, inspection instruments and construction equipment available. We provide you with a 5 Year transferable guarantee on all materials and workmanship we provide. We will work diligently with you and your insurance provider to get you back in your home as swiftly and seamlessly as possible.

Upholstered leather cleaning.

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about SunGlo Carpet Cleaning Inc.

How is SunGlo Carpet Cleaning Inc. overall rated?

SunGlo Carpet Cleaning Inc. is currently rated 4.8 overall out of 5.

What days are SunGlo Carpet Cleaning Inc. open?

SunGlo Carpet Cleaning Inc. is open:

What payment options does SunGlo Carpet Cleaning Inc. provide

SunGlo Carpet Cleaning Inc. accepts the following forms of payment: Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover

Does SunGlo Carpet Cleaning Inc. offer free estimates?

Yes, SunGlo Carpet Cleaning Inc. offers free project estimates.

Does SunGlo Carpet Cleaning Inc. offer eco-friendly accreditations?

Yes, SunGlo Carpet Cleaning Inc. offers eco-friendly accreditations.

Does SunGlo Carpet Cleaning Inc. offer emergency services?

Yes, SunGlo Carpet Cleaning Inc. offers emergency services.

Are warranties offered by SunGlo Carpet Cleaning Inc.?

No, SunGlo Carpet Cleaning Inc. does not offer warranties.

What services does SunGlo Carpet Cleaning Inc. offer?

SunGlo Carpet Cleaning Inc. offers the following services: CLEANING OF: carpet, upholstered furniture & partitions, oriental/area rugs & automobiles. 24 hr. flood damage service. Tile & grout cleaning. Residential & Commercial

Are there any services SunGlo Carpet Cleaning Inc. does not offer?

Upholstered leather cleaning.