Jouny Carpet Cleaning

Founded 1991 • With Angi since July 2013

3.5

Our professional deep cleaning services extend beyond carpet cleaning to furniture cleaning, tile and grout, hardwood, air ducts, and 24-hour emergency water restoration. With state coverage, our familiar vans deliver state-of-the-art cleaning equipment, highly-trained technicians, and 24/7 response time to your doorstep....

Michigan Stone and Surface Care, LLC

We are the preferred floor and surface care experts throughout the Oakland, Wayne and Washtenaw Counties area. We specialize in floor and fine surface care, including repairing and restoring natural stone and terrazzo, sanitizing, sealing tile and grout, as well as deep cleaning and protecting carpets, rugs, upholstery and Wood floors. We deliver the highest quality workmanship to every customer and look forward to serving you. Please contact us by phone to schedule an appointment.

Hydro Clean of Michigan

Hi there. I’m Andrew. I’m a professional air duct cleaner. Here is my story. I learned the business working for the largest company in the state, slowly saving up to start my own company. I invested in the best commercial-grade equipment that I trained on so I can give myself an edge, knowing I am more thorough then most of my coworkers were. The pandemic has been tough on everyone’s business. Let me prove to you that experience counts. My work speaks for itself. Just ask me for referrals. I will match and beat any price for a job done with similar hardware. If you find a quote for half the price, you will get half the quality most likely. A lot of Air Duct companies don’t invest in the right equipment (negative air pressure system) Your HVAC unit is spewing dusty air. Nearly all of them are. Give me a call and you can take a breath of fresh air. 248-497-6464. Professionally trained and fully insured.

Offers by Hydro Clean of Michigan on Angi
AMISTEE AIR DUCT CLEANING & INSULATION

Our specialty is quality, professional air duct cleaning, and insulation services with the very best equipment in the industry. We use state of the art vacuum trucks specifically made for duct cleaning. These trucks pull an amazing 17,000 cubic feet of air per minute, removing dust, allergens, debris and pet dander from your duct system. We're committed to doing right by our customers. See for yourself and call us today at (248) 349-8877 or visit us online at www.amistee.com!

Offers by AMISTEE AIR DUCT CLEANING & INSULATION on Angi

06/30/2017

Abe was phenomenal! He was friendly and very informative. I will definitely use Jouny again. Great value and very clean carpet!

Description of Work
Carpet Cleaning

Category carpet cleaners

06/05/2017

Carpet was not cleaned as expected. I had to rent a carpet cleaner from Home Depot and I made it cleaner than Jouny did.

Description of Work
Air duct and carpet cleaning

Category carpet cleaners,air duct cleaning

FLood Insurance Claims, Flood Cleanup, Flood Damage Repairs, Large Scale Flood Emergency Services, Sewage Cleanup, Sump Pump failure Cleanup, Failure Structural damage, Drying Water Mitigation, Building Storm Damage, Storm Cleanup, Sewage Cleanup, sanitizing and structural drying, Carpet Cleaning Residential Cleaning Upholstery Cleaning Air Duct Cleaning Hardwood Floor Cleaning Ceramic Tile Cleaning

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover