The Artisan Co

Founded 2008 • With Angi since August 2011

Artists and painters, Chad Nelson and Todd Onweller have co-owned The Artisan Company since 2008. They offer a broad range of painting services for those areas where you work, play and entertain. Their projects result in renewed spaces that are distinguished by the arrangement of color, a high-degree of craftsmanship and a lasting appeal. From simple to extraordinary, The Artisan Company can tailor your project to suit your needs and your budget. Call us today for your free estimate!...

Dave Korody and Associates Construction, Inc

Family owned business for 35 years. we are licensed and insured. we offer free estimates, and have done it all when it comes to repairing and fixing residential homes, from small repairs and paint projects to complete rebuilds and remodels.

08/16/2015

They were wonderful.  They arrived on time, did many extras.  I will definitely hire them again, and I recommend them to all my friends.  They were so polite and helpful, I can't thank them enough!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Todd and Chad painted my bedroom and bath.

07/31/2015

This team is the finest! Honest, hardworkimg, affordable, and skilled. We have successfully used their services several times over the past 3 years, and have never been disappointed. They treated my home as their own and do 100% every time. I will continue to use this company whenever I have painting needs. I recommend them without reservation. They are not just handy men, they are ARTISTS

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Paint, repairs, electrics

07/21/2015

Very efficient and timely.  They arrived when they said they would, covered or moved the furniture, repaired cracks in the plaster and finished in 3 days.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They repainted the interior walls and ceilings of our kitchen, dining room, living room, family room. laundry room and upstairs hallway.

07/09/2014

proand middot;fesand middot;sionand middot;al (pr-fsh-nl) Having or showing great skill; expert: a professional repair job. Also see Todd Onweller Showed me his license card and any all questions were answered. I can't tell where it was repaired and neither can my friends. Perfect paint for my place too. To all the other and quot;Professionalsand quot; if your too busy to do a job say so. Let a RE...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Paint had delaminated from the ceiling. it was repaired and painted along with the walls and upstairs stair well.

05/28/2014

We were taking possession of our new home and were pressed for time. We called or made contact with several painters who were mostly not available to do the work in our quick timing or charge more for the short timing. Chad the co-owner, met us at the house just after we got the keys and gave us his estimate and recommendations. He started work the very next morning after we gave him the work. He ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painted our Kitchen, Dining Room, Living Room, Family Room, and the Master Bedroom.

CATEGORY interior painters

Commercial painting, interior residential painting, and exterior residential painting, color consultation, drywall repair, drywall restoration, texture matching, custom artwork, faux finishes, murals.

Wallpaper installation