The Artisan Co

Founded 2008 • With Angi since August 2011

Artists and painters, Chad Nelson and Todd Onweller have co-owned The Artisan Company since 2008. They offer a broad range of painting services for those areas where you work, play and entertain. Their projects result in renewed spaces that are distinguished by the arrangement of color, a high-degree of craftsmanship and a lasting appeal. From simple to extraordinary, The Artisan Company can tailor your project to suit your needs and your budget. Call us today for your free estimate!...

88877Danny Home Services

We are Team 88877Danny, a fully licensed, bonded and insured Residential/Commercial Interior & Exterior Painting and Handyman Services company. We are an EPA Lead Certified firm, so if your home was built pre-1978, we can take care of your lead renovation. We love all things related to making your home beautiful again! Our crew consists of Master Painters having over 40 years of hands-on experience. Our crew is able to tackle the toughest projects, leaving walls and exteriors looking like brand new. We specialize in: custom interior & exterior home painting, RRP EPA lead renovation, drywall repair, home & deck power washing, staining and more. We use Sherwin Williams products as our standard; however, we can purchase any paint you wish in the colors of your choice! You can rest assured that your beautiful new walls will stay looking beautiful for many, many years to come. If you have a project or something else in mind that’s not listed, feel free to give us a call to ask. Our #1 goal is to make sure you’re completely satisfied. We can’t wait to work with you soon!

Offers by 88877Danny Home Services on Angi
Keller Custom Painting

When it comes to paint, you won’t find anyone more passionate or knowledgeable than Aaron Keller. In the paint business since 1995, Aaron has not only been a painter, he managed a paint store for eight years overseeing daily operations and helping his customers select the right paint for their job. In his capacity as store manager, Aaron was afforded the opportunity to work with and assist painting contractors, residential and commercial builders, schools, hospitals, as well as property management companies. Aaron’s experience allows him to understand which paints and preparation procedures will be best suited for each job. For him, there is no one-size fits all approach. Each job and each client has its and his or her own needs, and Aaron makes sure the correct products and procedures are followed for a successful outcome each and every time. Since 2008, Aaron has been using his knowledge and experience to provide his customers at Keller Custom Painting with the best service in the industry. To learn how the right paint, professionally applied, can make all the difference, give Aaron and the team at Keller Custom Painting a call today. Additional DBAs - Keller Custom Painting LLC, Keller Painting. Additional email - keller.painting@yahoo.com. akeller@kellercustompainting.com

Michigan Painters LLC

Michigan Painters LLC offers quality interior and exterior painting at reasonable prices.

08/16/2015

They were wonderful. They arrived on time, did many extras. I will definitely hire them again, and I recommend them to all my friends. They were so polite and helpful, I can't thank them enough!

Description of Work
Todd and Chad painted my bedroom and bath.

07/31/2015

This team is the finest! Honest, hardworkimg, affordable, and skilled. We have successfully used their services several times over the past 3 years, and have never been disappointed. They treated my home as their own and do 100% every time. I will continue to use this company whenever I have painting needs. I recommend them without reservation. They are not just handy men, they are ARTISTS

Description of Work
Paint, repairs, electrics

07/21/2015

Very efficient and timely. They arrived when they said they would, covered or moved the furniture, repaired cracks in the plaster and finished in 3 days.

Description of Work
They repainted the interior walls and ceilings of our kitchen, dining room, living room, family room. laundry room and upstairs hallway.

07/09/2014

proand middot;fesand middot;sionand middot;al (pr-fsh-nl) Having or showing great skill; expert: a professional repair job. Also see Todd Onweller Showed me his license card and any all questions were answered. I can't tell where it was repaired and neither can my friends. Perfect paint for my place too. To all the other and quot;Professionalsand quot; if your too busy to do a job say so. Let a RE...

Description of Work
Paint had delaminated from the ceiling. it was repaired and painted along with the walls and upstairs stair well.

05/28/2014

We were taking possession of our new home and were pressed for time. We called or made contact with several painters who were mostly not available to do the work in our quick timing or charge more for the short timing. Chad the co-owner, met us at the house just after we got the keys and gave us his estimate and recommendations. He started work the very next morning after we gave him the work. He ...

Description of Work
Painted our Kitchen, Dining Room, Living Room, Family Room, and the Master Bedroom.

Category interior painters

Commercial painting, interior residential painting, and exterior residential painting, color consultation, drywall repair, drywall restoration, texture matching, custom artwork, faux finishes, murals.

Wallpaper installation