Adams Power Wash

Founded 1989 • With Angi since May 2010

4.1

All work is billed when the job is completed. That gives the customer the guarantee that we will complete the job to the best of our ability in a timely manor. All the risk is on us. For exceptionally large jobs, a portion of payment may be requested after the wash, but before the seal. Again, that is in the case where a large amount of material has to be purchased to complete the project....

Pisani Contracting

Pisani Contracting

We are a small, family owned company with 4 employees fully licensed and insured. We accept cash, check and credit cards as payment. We can also finance your payments as well. We generally don't accept payment until the job is complete on smaller jobs, on larger jobs however, we can work out a payment schedule based upon the amount of work completed. We pride ourselves on our ability to communicate with our customers to assure their complete satisfaction throughout the entire experience.

04/24/2019

Kim and Randy at Adams Power Wash have been my go-to guys ever since I first tried them nearly a decade ago. They're fast, professional and worth every penny. I have them come out every two years like clockwork (even if the deck still looks good - just my way of keeping everything pristine). We went through any number of companies before finding them. And we'll never go anywhere else!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Power wash and seal deck

CATEGORY pressure washing

Thank you [Member Name Removed]. Always grateful for your work. We are glad you are happy. That is our goal for every customer. And thank you for taking the time to post such a nice note. Have a great summer.

04/18/2019

Randy and Kim are very helpful and informative. their crews are all hard workers. We had them out last week and they did a great job. Everyone was very polite from the phone call I made to making the appointment to the end of the job with the staff. We have used Adam's Powerwashing for years. I would highly recommend their services.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Powerwashed our deck and sealed our brick pavers and front walkway

CATEGORY decks,deck cleaning,pressure washing

Thank you [Member Name Removed]. We are grateful for the opportunity to work for you . Kim

04/10/2019

Adams came out and did the job that others said could not be done. They cleaned up really well and treated it. They did a beautiful job and I would highly recommend them. Even their price was very reasonable as well and I will hire them again. .

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They pressure washed my cedar sided home that was getting dark and moldy.

CATEGORY pressure washing

Thank you [Member Name Removed], it was a pleasure working for you. Kim

04/09/2019

It was prompt, they came out within a few days, they performed the work in a timely fashion, the worker is professional and friendly. Very reasonably price and a better job than I imagine.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did a cement drive way, power washed and sealed my fence and wood deck.

CATEGORY deck cleaning,pressure washing

Thank you [Member Name Removed], we were happy to help. Kim

04/24/2018

The service provided last spring went pretty much as expected with a power wash, treat and stain of our cedar deck. The home and deck is about 18 years old and we've lived in this home for 11 years. I've had the deck treated and stained basically every 3 years since we've been here. By mid-winter (8/9 months after service) I could already see that the product used was either sub-par or the applica...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Clean and stain cedar deck

CATEGORY deck cleaning,pressure washing

I apologize, we are not on-line often and was not aware of this review. However, this project was followed through and handled with our regular phone communication to the customer. A picture of the completed job is so pretty, it is used as our advertising picture on Yelp. You can go to Mr Clean Power Washing Yelp to see the picture. Or click on this link: [Information Removed] History of the proje...

Deck Sealing, Paint Stripping, Sanding & Pressure Washing. Brick Pavers Power Wash, Sanding & Sealing. Home Pressure Washing. Decks & Brick Small Repairs.

Power Washing Equipment Sales & Repair.

Check, Financing Available