Clery Fence Co

Founded 1989 • With Angi since July 2008

4.4

Please Contact us for More Information...

Thee Electric Co

Thee Electric is a Lansing area based full-service electrical contracting company that has been serving the mid-Michigan area since 1981. We are located at 16429 Upton Rd. East Lansing, Michigan. Thee Electric continually strives for perfection in every aspect of our electrical contracting business. Thee Electric is experienced in residential and commercial construction. Thee Electric Co. is committed to providing the latest technology with quality products at competitive prices for our customers. We offer free estimates, service calls and a smile by our by highly-trained technicians.

Premium Home Solutions LLC

We are a fully insured professional Handy Man Company & electrical services contractor. We can handle anything from childproofing your home to hanging a TV, and panel swaps & electrical system upgrades and full rewires. No job too big or small! Call today for a free estimate!

Infinity Home Improvement & Gutter Helmet of Michigan

At Infinity Home Improvement, we make it our mission to combine excellent employees with superior products so that our customers can know that the job will be done right. This in turn lets our customers enjoy all the best life has to offer: safety, security, peace of mind, and a sense of family that will endure. That's why our expertly trained and experienced team is equipped to handle any size remodeling project from roofing jobs to siding projects and Gutter Helmet installation.

Offers by Infinity Home Improvement & Gutter Helmet of Michigan on Angi

09/22/2017

George V.

It didn't. Original contact was made in mid to late May. Owner came out to look at the job site at the end of May. Written proposal received 6/15/17 after I made several requests. Made several attempts to amend the proposal so we could proceed with the work. Final contact was on August 8, when owner agreed that he had "dropped the ball," and would send revised documents right away. After receiving nothing, a week later I began the process with a new contractor.

Description of Work
76' wooden privacy fence

08/05/2015

Scott I.

The provider failed to return my phone call.

Description of Work
The provider failed to return my phone call.

06/02/2015

Robert B.

came in day one and measured an layed out where the fence should go. Installed all posts setting them in concrete. Day two installed fencing and gates. Very professional installation crew.

Description of Work
put on a 50'x50'x58' extension on an existing fence

06/04/2014

Jonathan B.

Overall they did a great job. Their price was very competitive compared to the other quotes we received. They came and did they job to our satisfaction. They were very responsive and checked in with us frequently to make sure that we were happy with the job they were doing.

Description of Work
Replaced damaged fence.

03/17/2014

jim H.

They were priced right compared to other companies.They were on time and finished the job in the time stated.Would recommend them.

Description of Work
installed a fence around our pool.

03/03/2014

Robert H.

Did a great job. Were able to adjust to last second changes and did a good job with clean up.

Description of Work
Built a 200 ft Shadow Box fence

08/06/2013

Greg B.

While the work was completed when they said it would be completed, shortly after the work was completed (and the bill was paid), we noticed some defects in the work they performed. I have left voice mails, sent e-mails; and two letters over the past couple of months and have yet to have any of our issues addressed. A while back my wife did get a voice mail from them saying that they had been behind in getting back to people. However, that was at least a month ago. The defects in the fence remain and we have yet to hear back from them. Because of this, we could not recommend this company to others.

Description of Work
This company constructed a new fence gate on one side of our house and a new section of fence (with doors) on the other side.

08/02/2013

Ricky K.

Came out to give a quote on a service turns out he could not do what we needed. But he stayed to help us find another company that could maybe replace the railing.

Description of Work
Came out to give a quote.

07/29/2013

Donald R.

DID NOT USE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DID NOT USE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DID NOT USE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I DID NOT USE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Description of Work
I DID NOT CONTRACT WITH THIS COMPANY AND HAD NO COMMUNICATION WITH THE. FOR THE UMTEENTH TIME, I DID NOT USE THIIS COMPANY, I HAVE HAD NO CONTACT WITH THEM EVER. THEY ARE PROBABLY A GREAT COMPANY BUT I HAVE NOT HAD ANY EXPERIENCE WITH THE. PLEASE STOP BUGGING ME ABOUT CLERY FENSE. T

07/08/2013

Richard M.

I have used them four times and they are excellent.

Description of Work
I used Clery Fence Company for fencing. They have done cedar fencing and wrought iron fencing.

Category fencing,wrought iron

Clery Fence Co

Founded 1989 • With Angi since July 2008

4.4

1430 Johnson St

Dansville, MI 48819

Fence Repair,Gates & Accessories,Swimming Pool Dealers,Fence-Sales, Service & Contractors,Fence Materials,Rails, Railings & Accessories Stairway