OUT BACK FENCE

Founded 1995 • With Angi since June 2006

sales and installation of residential and commercial fencing. Do it your self fencing or profesional installations. fences offered: aluminum ornamental, wrought iron, steel, commercial chainlink, temporary fence, vinyl fence, custom wood, cedar, treated dogear, picket fence, wood fence, dog kennels, black chain link, industrial fence, pvc fence, pool fence, privacy fence, dumpster enclosures, baseball field fence, tennis courts, ornamental fence, DIY fence and deck railings....

Able fence

Call us today for all your fencing needs!

HB Fencing & Construction

HB Fencing is here to provide you with any type of fence you would like with hard dedicated workers! Call today for a free estimate!

07/06/2019

robert M.

Never bothered to contact me back.

Description of Work
New fence in backyard

06/23/2017

chris G.

the installers was very friendly and knowledgeable

Description of Work
had a privacy fence installed

10/26/2016

Emily C.

Wonderful people from start to finish. Jason, the estimator/salesman was responsive and professional. They worked us into their schedule a week ahead of their promised time. They installed our fence posts and gate in one day, despite the fact that they previously didn't think they would be able to. They worked hard to meet our needs and keep our pups secure! Most importantly, the 2 crews who showed up at my home were polite, courteous, professional, and extremely friendly. Outback was hired to finish a job started by another nightmare company, they completely restored my faith in good business. I would recommend them to anybody.

Description of Work
Remove chain link gate/fence, and install new vinyl privacy fence.

10/26/2014

KRISTINE D.

Because a tree had to be removed , my property line surveyed and some landscaping done, this job had to be done in 2 stages. The 2 workers came first to remove the old fence then several weeks later, after other work was done, came back to install the new one. They did a wonderful job. They were here when they said they would be and did very professional work. The new fence looks great! This was a small but complicated job involving several venders and I appreciate Out Back doing their part in a timely and professional manner.

Description of Work
replaced an old stockade fence with a chain link fence (approx.. 48")

08/25/2014

Jeremy M.

We found them through a family member. The experience was initially good but then we had a slight issue with them because they did not have the right gate materials and so it took them another two months to finish the job. I do not think that we would use them again in the future if we need to.

Description of Work
We used Out Back for fencing and they just finally put the last piece of gate at the end of last week.

06/04/2014

Sharon T.

They did a FANTASTIC JOB.. ABSOLUTELY NO PROBLEMS.. THE CREW WAS GREAT, WITH ATTENTION TO DETAILS! AND ALSO VERY FRIENDLY AND COURTEOUS .... WE CAN'T SAY ENOUGH ABOUT THERE WONDERFUL JOB!!!!

Description of Work
Tore down existing fence, hauled it away, put up new fence. 200 feet of textured vinyl fence.

10/26/2012

Nicholas K.

Overall very satisfied. Despite the busy summer season, they started the work about a week ahead of schedule. The full process of fence removal and new installation took a full 4 days with guys staying late at times to get it done on schedule. Those guys work hard but clearly know what they're doing. We choose a cedar wood trimmed top privacy fence with post caps. They used a rough cut cedar, which is different than a smooth cut 2x4 you might find at Lowes. The posts were treated lumber 4x4s as they last longer when in the ground/cement but were then wrapped in cedar to match the rest of the fence. I personally really like the look of the rough cut boards. The fence has a strong, sturdy appearance. We did have one issue with a portion of the fence that traversed an elevation change. I wasn't satisfied with the final look of that section, despite the fact that it was built as we had originally discussed. Out Back worked with me to make an adjustment to that section which now looks perfect. Though they were quite punctual for the original fence installation, the post caps took a lot longer to arrive then originally anticipated, and the section of fence that needed to be changed wasn't redone for more than a month after the original fence installation. That's why I gave a B for that section of the ratings. The fence is high quality, as is the hardware and non-rusting screws used. The price was the best quoted me from multiple contractors. Overall an excellent fence for an excellent price.

Description of Work
Out Back removed about 240 feet of a 20+ year old treated lumber privacy fence and posts. Then they installed a new cedar wood trimmed top privacy fence with post caps and a couple gates.

08/19/2012

J B S.

They arrived on time after a rain delay which they communicated to us, and showed up early the next day, and completed the job in one day. They even worked with getting us on their schedule as quickly as possible, slipping our job in as soon as they could because the fence was needed ASAP. Good work. Good Price. Would call again.

Description of Work
Out Back installed a black chain link fence in our back yard area to contain our small dog and large dog. There were a few challenges, including a steep little incline and following the forrest line in a rounded pattern.

07/07/2010

Rosalyn Marie B.

Badly! This company was recommended by Rooks Landscape who has done a lot of work in the area and has a good reputation - I thought. Initially, I didn't think it was necessary to check them out. I was very disappointed to say the least, because when I got to the store there were no actual samples of fencing materials, gate latches or hardware and of course the owner couldn't be reached. In addition, the 2 employees played ignorant to any "fencing info". All they had were pictures - I could have ordered something like this on-line and probably gotten more information. When the sales person comes out to give an estimate I don't expect to see actual samples, but if they have a store/show room they should be there.

Description of Work
Estimate sent via e-m which was from a person who I had never met, & co name was buried; almost deleted it. Payment terms were incorrect; not as verbally agreed upon with owner, Dan Hart. Charged my credit card late and incorrectly over-charged me. Promised install right after memorial day, but when I followed up, they said it would be mid-June. When I threatened to cancel the sale, they moved the date up to the following week. The workmen didn't show up when promised - went from Wed AM, to Thurs AM, to Thurs PM. They finally showed up after 5 PM when I was on the way out. Wanted to drop off supplies. I said no. We reviewed the job and the "boys" whined about how much work this was going to be. Couldn't tell me when they would start or if they would start at all. The "boys" were outside contractors; not even employed by Outback Fence. I tried to meet with Dan, the owner the next day at his store. He was conveniently "unavailable"; did get my corrected deposit back though. Very stressful to say the least.

06/28/2006

LADONNA K.

THEY WERE VERY PROFESSIONAL AND AFFORDABLE. THE QUALITY OF THEIR WORK WAS EXCELLENT. THE SERVICEMEN WERE FRIENDLY AND ANSWERED ALL OF THE QUESTIONS THAT I HAD.

Description of Work
I HAD THEM BUILD A NEW FENCE FOR MY YARD.

OUT BACK FENCE

Founded 1995 • With Angi since June 2006

4050 W RIVER DR

Comstock Park, MI 49321

FENCING, OUTDOOR WICKER FURNITURE, OUTDOOR BASKETBALL SETS, OUTDOOR PLAY CENTERS, PATIOS.