2 The Rescue Restoration Services

Founded 2007 • With Angi since October 2009

2 The Rescue Restoration helps families and businesses overcome the devastating setbacks caused by water, fire, mold and other conditions resulting in property damage. We pledge to do whatever it takes to respond, restore and rescue properties in all of the communities we serve....

Green Home Cleaning and Restoration

Green Home Cleaning and Restoration

A family owned company providing professional carpet cleaning to sophisticated homeowners. We have only highly trained, IICRC certified technicians. Our technicians are uniformed, non-smoking and are not paid by commission. We utilize earth friendly cleaning solutions and methods that will leave your carpet squeeky clean with no soapy residue to attract dirt. We service all of Kent County to the Lakeshore. We provide professional water damage restoration services and restorative drying. We can work directly with your insurer on damage claims.

07/20/2017

This organization is very responsive and easy to work with. They came out same day that I called to do the inspection and provide an estimate. They did the mold clean up the same week and the crew that did the work were very nice and patient in answering all my questions. They cleaned up the mold problem, provided a two year guarantee and made sure all was to my satisfaction before leaving.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mold clean up and inspection of ventilation in attic.

CATEGORY mold removal

09/27/2016

My sister used them to assess the mold damage in her home. Tom was honest and informative as to what needed to be done. He also let her know what products to purchase if she chose to do the clean up herself. This was very impressive. She hasn't decided if she will hire 2the rescue for the clean up work or not. More to come!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gathered air and surface samples for in home mold testing.

CATEGORY mold removal

10/22/2009

I was very pleased with their work. They did a really thorough job of assessing where the damage was and where there might be mold and the kinds of things that would need to be done. I was pleased with the communication and the clarity of what they were going to do. Overall I really liked their work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used PuroSystems Inc for water damage.

CATEGORY water damage restoration

Water Damage Mitigation, Fire Damage Restoration, Mold Remediation, Biohazard Cleanup, Professional Carpet Cleaning

MasterCard, Check, Visa