A & R Lawn & Landscape Services Inc

Founded 1982 • With Angi since May 2010

A & R Lawn and Landscape Services, Inc. (A&R) has been in business for over 30 years. From our humble beginnings of two friends (Al Albarran and Robert Riccardi) starting a lawn maintenance company in 1982, A&R has grown into one of Michigan’s finest full service landscape design and construction companies....

Killian's Landscaping Services

We handle any landscape and lawn maint. needs including snow removal and salting except for fertilizing.

Design One Landscape Services

We appreciate your interest in becoming familiar with our friendly, professional services for all your landscaping needs. Serving Michigan residential and commercial landscaping needs since 1980. See videos of our work at https://www.designoneinc.com/new-design-one-service-highlight-video/

Lake's Lawn & Landscape

Celebrating 19 years in business. Our commitment to giving our customers the best possible service continues to be our #1 priority. We are local, reliable, licensed and insured. Our prices are fair & our employees are professionals with no less than 5 years experience each. We work directly with you to assure you are pleased with the quality of work performed.

11/30/2020

I put in a 1000 square feet of brick pavers in my backyard in 2019 in Roseville, MIchigan. I used A & R Landscaping. They did a good job on the brick pavers, but it needed touchups. The owner said that the they would do the touchups when he came to my home to get my final payment. However, in 2019 they did not come out to do the touchups. However, each month in 2020 thru October, I contacted them ...

Description of Work
Put in Brick pavers in backyard

Category hardscaping

04/18/2017

I noticed that my driveway was plowed before other companies plowed for my neighbors. During heavy snows, they came twice in one day. They did a thorough job, did no damage and displayed skill and care maneuvering around cars parked in the driveway. My only issue is that they marked the perimeter of driveway with un-attractive flags that tended to fall over. Next fall I will ask them to use sticks...

Description of Work
Driveway plowing winter contract.

02/20/2017

Very punctual. Completed the job as specified and cleaned up afterward. Very satisfied. Will hire again.

Description of Work
Brought in fill and gravel in a lot we own that was extremely low & muddy in spots due to excessive rains . He came in did the job and cleaned up afterward.

Category lawn service

03/26/2015

Description of Work
Snow removal

02/09/2014

We have been using this service for eight years. We pay $220 for the season from November to April. The trucks come out and shovel our driveway before we even get up! It is so nice to be able to go to work no matter how much snow has fallen!

Description of Work
Daily snow removal from driveway.

Category snow removal

Landscape design & installation. Brick paving. Retaining walls. Water features. Complete landscape maintenance. Snow removal. Salting. Tree & shrub plantings. Grading & sodding.

Check, PayPal, Visa, MasterCard