Bos Moving & Service

Founded 1981 • With Angi since March 2006

1523 Wandrei Ct

Commerce Township, MI 48382

www.bosmove.com

Welcome to Bos Moving & Service, Inc., your premier moving specialists. When it comes to the safe transport of your belongings – for any distance – trust only the most experienced professionals to get them there on time and in one piece. Because moving is an investment in time and money involving your personal possessions, use care in selecting a qualified mover. While price is an important consideration when choosing a mover, quality of service and company reputation should share in your final decision. Cheapest is not always best when dealing with your prized possessions. Our company has been providing top quality service to the area since 1982. Each of our hand-picked movers has been specially trained to safely deal with all of your belongings. We pride ourselves on providing professional, experienced service at a reasonable rate while working to take the stress out of the process at the same time....

movers (199)piano movers (12)storage unit (6)

01/02/2021

belinda G.

Don and Eric were great. They went above and beyond.

Description of Work
local moving

Work Completed On 12/02/2020

Thank you for the great review. We really appreciate it. Enjoy your new home!

11/24/2020

Greg O.

Yesterday, Monday, 11/23, Joe and Tyler moved our furniture and belonging from our home in Canton (8730 Eastham Drive) to Westland (34510 Fountain Boulevard). I am writing to express my deep appreciation for Joe and Tyler's care and consideration shown to both homes and to our belongings and furniture during the move. Prior to beginning each move, they assessed the homes and degree of difficulty in moving each item. They were very professional and friendly throughout, in spite of the challenge of moving our belongings to the new home, a townhouse style apartment on three floors! My wife and I are very grateful for their work and diligence in making the move. We highly recommend Bos Moving both for the care and concern shown by the staff and for the reasonable cost.

Description of Work
Local move from old residence to new.

Work Completed On 11/23/2020

11/19/2020

Heather H.

AWFUL!!! The first time I used this company it was an awesome experience that was 10 or 11 years ago. MY how things have changed!!! Bruce was beside himself that I had about 5-6 boxes left to pack, of which I had stated I was running behind with the girl whom called to confirm, Threw a fit all the time he was there stating he didn't want to be there till 7pm this is at 9:30 am.... I am disabled with heart issues can't lift more than 20lbs...as I tried to finish packing Bruce kept moving things to different rooms making it impossible to finish the packing, When he decided that was all he was going to take he and his partner left stating he would see me out there as I'm standing in a mess. I called the company more than once and when I was finally able to talk to the owner the bullying continued stating that I leave and get to my new residence NOW because Bruce was threatening to drive the truck back to the yard and leaving it there and that would be a mess.....Well the mess I was left with was damaged furniture, ripped boxes, etc. This move was the worst nightmare ever.....Never will I hire this company again and will recommend anyone I know not to hire this company for anything!!!!! I was Paying for the service to help me move NOT a service to bully me.......

Description of Work
Residential move

Work Completed On 11/03/2020

08/26/2020

Kelly B.

The movers were professional and efficient. They did a terrific job.

Description of Work
Move from home to college apartment

Work Completed On 08/20/2020

08/22/2020

Romy R.

The guys from Bos Moving did so great! They work so fast and make it look easy. Very professional! I would hire again in a heartbeat

Description of Work
Moving my furniture and big items

Cost $542.5

Work Completed On 08/17/2020

07/30/2020

Beth H.

It went Fabulous! Not only was the crew we had excellent at what they do, they did it with a wonderful outlook of the job at hand and with touches of humor which made the move a little less stressful...I have already recommended them to a co-worker

Description of Work
Moving 2 units into 1 house

Work Completed On 07/17/2020

07/29/2020

Anne C.

Went well, although longer than expected.

Description of Work
moving to storage facility

Work Completed On 07/28/2020

07/29/2020

Sheri W.

The guys were great - very nice, professional, on time and checked back with me on any item with existing damage before moving it into the truck. With the current COVID issue, they even cleared out one bedroom first so I could safely sit away from all of the moving activity. I would definitely hire them again. Thank you so much!

Description of Work
Move from apartment to home

Work Completed On 07/11/2020

07/11/2020

Jerry H.

Very nice. We were very pleased. Will hire again in the future with no hesitations.

Description of Work
Move furniture to two different locations,

Category moving companies, storage units

Work Completed On 06/10/2020

06/27/2020

Cliff L.

It was excellent. The guys showed up earlier than expected which was great and they didn't play around they moved everything from one home to the other in no time. I will definitely be using them again for sure. Cost was less than what they quoted me also so that was even a bonus!

Description of Work
Moving from one home to another

Work Completed On 06/13/2020

06/21/2020

Sylvia M.

It went perfect. The gentlemen arrived promptly at the designated time, never took a break, packed up the truck and were on their way. The next day they again arrived promptly at the designated time, unloaded the truck, placed all the furniture as we requested, and again never took a break. Very efficient and performed a job well done! Thank you and please know that we will recommend Bos Moving should the occasion arise.

Description of Work
Moving services from Sterling Heights to Holland, MI

Work Completed On 06/10/2020

We are so glad to hear you were happy with your move. We thank you for taking the time to post. We will be passing this along to the guys as well. We truly appreciate your business. Enjoy your new home!

06/19/2020

Susan H.

I could not be more pleased with my experience! Don, Eric and Randy were excellent to work with. They are arrived on time and moved all of my furniture with no damage. They were so helpful and helping me arrange my furniture in my new condo! They didn't leave until I was absolutely happy with everything. they were a pleasure to work with and I will recommend them to my friends. I would certainly use your company again. Thank you!

Description of Work
I needed my furniture moved from an apartment to a condominium.

Work Completed On 06/15/2020

Thank you so much for the kind review. We will be sure to pass it along to the guys as well. They take great pride in their work and will be happy to see it. So glad everything went well and you were pleased with our service. Enjoy your new home!

05/11/2020

Karen S.

The job went great! The men arrived promptly and immediately set to work evaluating the job. They determined that additional wrapping would be necessary due to the distance. We were amazed at how quickly the guys loaded the UHAUL. Want to also say how much we appreciated that the owner was able to work with us to schedule the guys earlier in the day so that we could hit the road to Missouri faster. Overall wonderful experience would highly recommend!

Description of Work
Moved my daughter out of her apartment into a UHAUL for transport several states away

Work Completed On 05/02/2020

Thank you so much for the kind review. We will be sure to pass it on to the guys as well. They take great pride in their work and will appreciate it. Glad you made it safely to St. Louis.

04/01/2020

Peter M.

AMAZING - Karie & Lori and their staff were amazing to deal with over the phone, their planning and responsiveness was very impressive! Their moving crew was professional and a great crew to work with!! I have moved a few times and BOS is hands down better than emu other movers that I have dealt with!!

Description of Work
Residential movers

Work Completed On 03/25/2020

Thank you so much for the kind review. We are so happy that you were so pleased with our service. We will be sure to pass this along to the guys as well. Enjoy your new home and stay well!

03/24/2020

Suzanne M.

Excellent.The men were curtious, and quick.They took good care of my delicate furniture and put a plastic wrap on large items that had drawers.The strength of these 2 guys were amazing too.You can tell by the way they cooperated and moved together they were very experienced.I would definitely recommend them. I never felt like they were trying to waste time because they are paid by the hour. They were very patient with me trying to figure out where I wanted them to set up a cement concrete bench in a wet backyard.Im very happy with the service and the attitude and professionalism of the company.

Description of Work
Moving furniture from one home to another

Category moving companies, storage units

Work Completed On 03/23/2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a nice review. We will be sure to pass it along to Joe & Terry. We hope you are enjoying your new home. Stay well in these trying times. Mark Bos

03/19/2020

Neil W.

Perfectly! The crew was polite, fast, careful and efficient. Loaded the truck in 5 hours, taking the exact amount of time in pre-move estimate. Arrived on time the next day and proceeded with a fast and damage-free unload. This was the easiest, most stress-free move I've ever experienced. Mark's price was the best of 5 estimates, his crew the best I've ever worked with. I recommend Mark Bos Moving 100%!

Description of Work
The Bos crew moved my household 150 miles on 3/2-3/2020. THree man crew, packed my house on Monday, delivered to an apartment and then to a storage facility the next day..

Work Completed On 03/02/2020

Hello [Member Name Removed], We can't thank you enough for the amazing review! We truly appreciate your business. Enjoy your new home and stay well. Kind Regards, Mark Bos

01/27/2020

Michelle F.

Mark Bos and his team did an excellent job with our challenging downsize move. They took great care in wrapping delicate furniture and decorative pieces. One piece of furniture was inadvertently damaged, but Mark went above and beyond to make it right. The movers were thorough, knowledgeable and unbelievably cheerful, even after a long, two day move. They are also very good at placing furniture perfectly and centering things as well. We would definitely use them again. Highly recommended. They made our move much less stressful.

Description of Work
Major 2 day residential move

Work Completed On 01/27/2020

Thank you so much! We will be sure to pass this along to all of the guys involved in the move. They take such pride in their work and will be excited to see it. We appreciate your new home. We hope you are enjoying your new home.

01/22/2020

Doris H.

They were on time and very supportive and professional.

Description of Work
Moving my Aunt's furnishings to her new facility

Work Completed On 12/27/2019

01/21/2020

Lai W.

It went really well considering the weather was awful that day, rain, ice and sleet that day.

Description of Work
Move from condo to senior housing

Work Completed On 01/20/2020

Thanks for the nice review. We will be sure to pass it along to the guys as well. So sorry the weather did not cooperate for you. We appreciate your business.

01/02/2020

Roy D.

Mark Bos himself came out to do the estimate and the guys that did the moving did a great job. They were friendly and courteous, worked quickly, handled our furniture with care and treated everything as if it was their own. I don't plan on ever moving again, but if I do I would use them and I would definitely recommend them to anyone.

Description of Work
Home contents moved to new residence.

Work Completed On 12/23/2019

Thank you for this kind review. I will be sure to pass it along to the guys as well. Enjoy your new home.

10/30/2019

Marie B.

All 4 men were very polite and professional, great teamwork. They utilized every minute as if they were paying for the job themselves.

Description of Work
moving from house to condo

Work Completed On 09/12/2019

10/18/2019

Larry E.

I want to thank you for your excellent service. Your men are a great asset to your company. Our move was completed efficiently, our furniture was treated respectfully and they were very careful with our stairs and walls. I would highly recommend you company. I hope I can get Steve and Mike back whenever we move from the pole barn to our apartment. Thank you. Larry Edwards

Description of Work
moving from Waterford to Holly

Work Completed On 10/15/2019

Thank you so much for the great review! We will be sure to pass it along to the guys as well. We look forward to working with you again.

10/11/2019

Jackie S.

Excellent service from the time I spoke to Nettie who answered all my questions, set up appointment for move, went over items and approx. cost as well as the two great guys Don Z & Terry who took great care of the furniture. No floors were scratched nor were any walls marred. They were very professional & friendly. I highly recommend BOS. Great service & a job well done.

Description of Work
Moving household furniture from one home to another.