Anderson Cleaning Service

Founded 1997 • With Angi since October 2008

4.4

Peggy is the owner/operator of Anderson Cleaning Service. Cost determined by the job and I am pet friendly. House-cleaning and organization are both available. I was on Angie's List in Tennessee for 5 years before relocating my business to Michigan....

Handy House Cleaning

Handy House Cleaning

07/19/2014

I purchased the service in February when I was in Florida. I contacted Peggy Anderson when I returned, I think mid-late March. She was booked up until mid June. I phoned her then and she said she got her schedule on Thurs. and would phone me when she knew what day she would be available. She didn't phone. I phoned her again and she told me she had changed careers and was no longer in the cleaning ...

CATEGORY house cleaning

Thank you for understanding that I had best intentions of fulfilling my business standard's from the purchase of my 'Big Deal'' ad of $149.00 for routine house cleaning. I am apologetic that I did not fulfill my contract of your purchase. I am sorry that our contract ended undone. Sincerely, Peggy Anderson Anderson Cleaning Service

06/06/2014

Peggy was unable to come on 2 occasions due to the severity of the winter.  She continued to call until she was able to schedule a convenient date.  She did an excellent, thorough job!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Peggy and her crew did a total housecleaning for my daughter and son-in-law.

CATEGORY house cleaning

Thank you for the opportunity to clean and for baring with the blizzards of 2013 and understanding it was wise not to drive then yet reschedule as much as needed to get the job done. Thank you for your service you gave in understanding. Sincerely, Peggy Anderson Anderson Cleaning Service

06/03/2014

The service provider informed us she does not do blinds, therefore we would like a refund.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
This was a Big Deal for a complete house cleaning.

CATEGORY house cleaning

I apologize for the confusion. Blinds are done with a feather duster during a cleaning. Blinds to be hand-washed is charged by the hour when a client request.

05/22/2014

Very easy scheduling with her.  She did all we asked her to do plus some extra cleaning she saw that needed to be done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
She did a beautiful job cleaning our home.

CATEGORY house cleaning

It is wonderful to work for you and clean your family's home! Thank you for the opportunity to service your cleaning needs.

05/20/2014

Overall, this was a mixed experience.  She was great at vacuuming and dusting, but didn't clean my bathrooms at all.  Ultimately, I think we had different concepts of the scope and thoroughness of the cleaning for the Deal.  Although she was a little bit late, she also called and let me know.  Again, the areas she did clean were very good.  However, in the end I wasn't incredibly pleased to pay $1...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I purchased the Big Deal, $149 for a Complete Housecleaning.

CATEGORY house cleaning

Thank you for your review. It certainly sounds like I was off track in not cleaning the bathrooms. my apology! Sincerely, Peggy Anderson Anderson Cleaning Service

Routine house cleaning: Dusting from top (checking for cobwebs) down the walls to picture's, mirrors to the furniture tops, sides and front. Floor cleaning according to surface. Bathroom cleaning/disinfectant, Kitchen counters surface, sink, appliances front and side wiped down & cleaned.

Do not offer carpet cleaning, outside window cleaning.