R & M Service

Founded 1999 • With Angi since August 2010

We pride ourselves in being your one stop company that can take care of your heating, cooling, plumbing and fireplace problems in one call! We are licensed and insured in all areas. We carry most parts either in our trucks or at our shop so we are not always having to wait for days for distributors to get them to us. Our crews come to your home in a clean nice trucks and uniform shirts that set us apart. Call us first and you will be so happy you did! Additional email - info@randmservice.com. Additional contact name - Christopher Stevens. Award winning....

Rolf Griffin Service Experts

Rolf Griffin Service Experts

Rolf Griffin Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning has been serving our Fort Wayne community since over 115 years. During this time we have built a team of 18 technicians that are all NATE-certified who can service, repair and install all of the top brands of air conditioners, furnaces, inside air quality, air handlers, and related equipment. Call Rolf Griffin Service Experts in Fort Wayne at 260-557-1275 today to schedule an HVAC service, repair, routine maintenance or get an appointment for a free new system estimate.

10/20/2014

Would never recommend them to do anything again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repairman came out to my mom's house last December 2013 to check blower on fireplace. He removed blower and was going to take it back to office and order new one. We were told it should be in and be installed soon. Called office couple of weeks later and told not in yet. Made several more calls just to be told it wasn't in yet then told yes it was in and they schedule appt to install it only to be called back later and told no it wasn't in. They came back out several months after that and were suppose to build something to put around the chimney. They were going back to shop to build this and would come back out to install it. Never heard from them again. This is a terrible way to run a business and I feel they really took us for a ride as my mom paid quite a bit of money for absolutely NOTHING. I ended up calling Dr. Flue out of Tecumseh. They came out cleaned fireplace, painted back wall that had rusted from water coming down chimney, checked everything out and ordered a new generic blower and they were back 2 weeks later and installed blower and her fireplace is finally up and running after waiting since last December for R & M to do the job. I would never recommend them to do anything for us ever again. They want people to shop local which we always try to do but in this case when they do such a rotten job you have no other choice but to go out of town to get resolution to problem.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac,fireplaces

07/01/2014

I am still with them. They were 2 guys for heating and cooling. They were very good. They are going to be here in 4 weeks and also install fireplaces. They are going to put a new fireplace in my house. It was general cleaning and had an issue with the way the furnace had been right. They got it all fixed. It was a bad switch in the thermostat. The price was covered. They are jolly on the spot when...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used R & M Service for heating & a/c service.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you so much for the great review!

06/03/2014

he checked the a/c for all problems and replaced a part and its running very good He also checked my rooftop a/c but that is not something they really work on since this is a mobile home. He also advised me on my hot water tank to correct a problem. Very punctual,, and professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
replaced the capacitor for my a/c

09/19/2013

Anything that goes wrong with your heating or plumbing they come fast and get you back up and running. They were my first call when we got here. They do excellent work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They replaced our furnace and did some service work.Anything that goes wrong with your heating or plumbing they come fast and get you back up and running.

08/20/2013

I had a little bit of trouble having them return my calls. But as far as their expertise and quality of their work those were both very high.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We used them to install a wood-burning fireplace insert.

CATEGORY fireplaces

Heating and air conditions installation and repair, fireplace, stove, wood, gas, pellet, corn, plumbing, faucets, water lines, drain lines & ductless systems.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover