Double J's

Founded 2006 • With Angi since April 2015

4.2

We are a family owned and operated locally owned family business. We specialize in all home remodeling needs....

21st Century Window is an independent full-service window installation company (We Do Not Do Repairs). We sell and install windows made by Anderson, Marvin, Pella, Sunrise, and more! By being an independent window broker, we have the freedom to use a variety of window products and innovative new designs. The customers needs can be best fulfilled by having a variety of options in regards to manufacturers and pricing. We also work with your finances and set up a three payment plan during the process which allows the homeowner to budget a little easier for their home improvement projects. Depending on distance to estimate or job a trip charge may apply.

KBS Builders was founded in 1981. First priority is the customer. One of the reasons people like doing business with us is our guarantees and our workmanship. We take the time to go through the job and make sure everything is done to the T and we strive in customer satisfaction.

Family owned and operated since 1944, Wallside sells directly to the homeowner, manufacturing and installing its own products. With a factory/showroom located in Taylor, Mich., the vinyl window manufacturer services two thirds of the lower peninsula of Michigan and northwest portions of Ohio.

07/12/2019

The men were very nice and did an amazing job. They got the job done in the time they said. Price was very reasonable. I plan on having them do more work in the future.

Description of Work
Had Windows replaced and bathroom remodeled.

Category remodeling,replacement windows

07/12/2019

WOW the guys were everything they said . They were above and beyond !! My house needed a lot of love and they made it absolutely a show stoper on my street. Thank you so much !!!! I would recommend them to everyone . If you need a job done and done right these guys KNOCK IT OUT !! they walked me step by step through everything. Amazing people they are family now !!!! THANK YOU SO SO MUCH

Description of Work
New roof , siding and windows

Category contractors,picture framing,remodeling,roofing,siding,home remodeling

06/11/2019

They didn’t not finish my home and left without answering my calls. The key to the house was left in the door for anyone to get in the house without my knowledge. I’m a single mom of three and have a very short time to finish the project before moving in... now I’m stuck with an unfinished bathroom, flooring,walls,sub floor etc.....I’m very upset with their job, no shows and not answering my calls...

Description of Work
Remodeling most of the house. Bathroom, new dry wall, flooring, plumbing threw out the house, etc.

Category picture framing,remodeling,home remodeling

04/30/2019

They did a great work, they were prompt in returning our calls initially for estimate, they called back right away and was here that evening, and the work started after 2 days and was done in a timely manner. Any questions that we had were answered promptly and it was the best experience that I've had with a contractor.

Description of Work
Bathroom Remodeling Project

Category home remodeling

04/30/2019

They were good and I am satisfied with the service. Price was fair and they arrived on time for the job.

Description of Work
Bathroom and laundry room remodeling, put flooring in the kitchen and dining room

Category remodeling,home remodeling

We are a full service home remodeling and building company. We can do anything from kitchen/bathroom remodeling to building your dream garage or pole barn. We also offer roofing, siding, and concrete services.