Appliance Repair specialist of Michigan

With Angi since May 2015

2.5

Michigan Appliance Repair is the leading provider of quality appliance repair services in Michigan. They offer same day service, professional repairs and affordable prices. Visit today to learn more about their service offerings....

Speedway Refrigeration & Appliance Repair

****Our Company gives the utmost respect to our customers, and we appreciate the trust placed in us. We will do our best to perform service in a timely, and professional manner.

Neli Virtual Appliance Repair

Offers by Neli Virtual Appliance Repair on Angi

09/21/2017

Description of Work

Category small appliance repair

09/09/2015

Description of Work
I used the Michigan appliance Repair Shop in Rochester for my dryer repair . They are way over priced!! They charged $227.00 for 30 minutes of work. The parts they changed were the coils for ignition. These parts are only $20-$25. They also cleaned the dryer. They did accept my $50 coupon from their website with is probably why they are over priced. I called regarding my charges and was told this is industry standard. They refunded me $20 but still insisted their pricing was correct. They did quote me prior to fixing but I was in a bind as I needed the dryer for a business. I would never use them again.

Category appliance repair