BROADCO Property Restoration

Founded 1993 • With Angi since April 2014

2.6

BROADCO Property Restoration - 24 Hour Emergency Services - Insurance Repair Specialist - We are experts in Water, Fire and Storm Damage Cleanup - We Accept All Insurance Carriers - CALL NOW! LET US HELP YOU... (877) 450-6250 - BROADCO'S Rapid Response Team is Ready 24/7/365 To Help You....

s.b. construction

We are a masonry company. we provide repair, restoration, and new construction for all your needs like brick, block, stone, concrete, pavers, and hardscape

N. B. Painting LLC

N. B. Painting LLC is a leading, family owned and operated painting company, that is based in Macomb, and has been in business since 2001. Multi-year Super Service Award winner on Angie's List. We take pride in our work and guarantee to your satisfaction. No payment is required until job is completed. Plenty of references available upon request. Specialized in interior and exterior painting, other services we perform range from pressure washing, drywall repair, exterior wood repair, etc. Serving Macomb and Oakland Counties. Give us a call to schedule your free estimate!

Integrity Construction & Concrete INC

We offer an end-to-end client experience that includes seamless communication, budgeting, staffing, on-site organization, and solid, quality handiwork every time. That's why Integrity is your go to source for Stamped Concrete, Roofing and Home Construction Services in Macomb County , Michigan We have been serving Macomb and Oakland Counties for 20 years.. It's my passion to offer you our construction services.

01/31/2021

EXCELLENT!!! I highly recommend BroadCo. They were reasonable and my severely water damaged 3-level home looked better than new when they finished.

Description of Work
Water damaged home rebuild

Category appliance repair,remodeling

02/20/2018

Avoid this company at all costs!!! Quoted 3 months to complete work...Fired them at 7 month's with very little work completed..... Parts of the little they did do had to be redone!!! Do your self a favor, use anyone but this company!!

Description of Work
Water removal and reconstruction

10/06/2016

This was the worst service ever! My 85 year old grandmother's house was hit by a drunk driver. The fire resulting from this demolished her home of over 50 years. Broadco came in and promised her the world, but delivered none of it. They said they didn't use subcontractors, but that's about all they did use. They didn't pay these subcontractors so there are now liens against her house. The case man...

Description of Work
Complete restoration after fire loss.

Category water damage restoration

09/25/2014

The work went slow because of pay issues with the subcontractors and BROADCO. Now that the work is done I can say the subcontractors did a OK job but I would not recommend BROADCO.

Description of Work
They did insurance restoration on my house.

06/24/2014

They were very professional in their appearance, their demeanor and they actually delivered on what they said they were going to do like they said hey you were giving me this estimate so I said what do you think about it and these are these material we actually going to use and everything else they said okay and I accepted it. They said they are going to be here on this date and it is going to run...

Description of Work
They came in gave me an estimate and said we will be here on this day and then rule out the work.

Category remodeling,water damage restoration

Emergency Water Damage Cleanup, Emergency Flood Damage Cleanup, Emergency Power, Generator Rental, Fire Damage Restoration, Odor Removal, Animal Damage Cleanup, Vandalism Repairs, Boardup & Tarping, Contents Cleaning & Restoration, Document Recovery, Consulting, Emergency Tree Removal, Flooded Basement Cleanup, Wind Damage Repairs, Hail Damage Repairs, Storm Damage Repairs, Roofing, Commercial Flat Roofing, Siding, Gutters, Windows, Painting, Kitchen Remodeling, Bathroom Remodeling, Insulation.