WHITE'S HOME IMPROVEMENTS INC

Founded 1993 • With Angi since February 2008

34355 RHODE ISLAND

Clinton Township, MI 48035

White's Home Improvement's is your professional and dependable, local, roofing, siding and gutter contractor. Family owned with over 30 years experience doing quality work. Our technicians are factory trained and certified . Deal directly with the owner. We accept credit cards, and have financing options....

04/04/2019

sandra S.

This company was recommended by a friend and they met all our expectations. Would definitely recommend.

Description of Work
Roof tear off and replacement. Additional vents for fans and baffles in attic.

08/13/2015

Jillian M.

I was very impressed with this company. While they were not the lowest price that we received we went with them because they were professional, licensed, and returned our phone calls promptly. We were able to have the work scheduled 2 weeks after getting the quote, they arrived on time and had a large crew of workers to do the job. It seemed like one guys only job was to walk around the garage and clean up all the garbage, our yard seemed even cleaner then before by the time they were done. We asked them to look at our house roof too, and I appreciate the fact that they said while it needed to be replaced soon, it was not an emergency and we could wait a few years to do it (other companies were pushing us to do both at the same time, saying that we didnt really have a choice).

Description of Work
Re-shingled our garage

07/22/2015

Robert R.

We had a big leak but small repair job. Other companies we talked weren't interested in such a small job, but White's was different. Jim Swift took care of it in short order even though we live near the edge of their service area. Very friendly. I asked him about a couple other areas of the roof. I suspect some other companies might have seen this as an opportunity to make some more money, but Jim checked them and said they were OK. Good job for a fair price. I will use white's again.

Description of Work
Roof repair

06/10/2015

Jeffrey L.

Had shingles torn off from wind damage. After agreeing to use provider to re shingle roof provider patched section with missing shingles till work was performed. When work was performed finished look was very good and I was very pleased with the clean up. I did find a few very small pieces of the old roofing in the lawn but i really had to look too find them and only 1 nail at the very edge of the driveway. Over all very happy with the looks and clean up of the job.

Description of Work
Tear off old roof replace necessary boards and re shingle roof.

05/29/2015

Kurt S.

Tom and his crew were great, he provided a full list of reference and his license information. They did a great job and cleaned up well afterwards.

Description of Work
Performed a tear off and re-roof on my house.

07/07/2014

Diana D.

Everything went really well. They were prompt and did the job in a timely manner. Also this company did my friends roof and her daughters roof, and they had many inquiries of who did the job.

Description of Work
We had all of our windows replaced.

06/20/2014

Colleen S.

They were very good. They were one of the best prices. We had no problems with them. They were very quick.

Description of Work
Yes, we used White’s Home Improvements Inc for installing a new roof.

03/31/2014

william W.

Job was done as scheduled at price quoted. Site was cleaned-up to my satisfaction.

Description of Work
replaced roof on rental house

03/16/2014

Kathy K.

Although installation was delayed a day due to rain previous week, I couldn't be happier with the results. Tom's crew was exceptional. Arrived 1/2 hour early and got straight to work on a perfect October

Description of Work
Complete tear-off and replacement of roof

07/15/2013

muriel H.

Tom stopped by the same day we called to get the estimate of the roof because we had some leaking the night before. Upon completion of the estimate it was determined that some shingles had blown off and left the wood exposed, During the rain storm the night before water leaked between the wood and cause a leak in our bedroom. So while Tom was up there he replaced the missing shingles with some he had on his truck (although they did not match, he placed them there just in case it would rain before I had a chance to get the matching color). So when Tom was done he came down from the roof , he told me he had bad news, I am thinking to myself oh, no here goes. (I was thinking this because I had already had two contractors here earlier in the day that informed me that I would new a new roof and some replacement of some of the exposed wood). Tom goes on to tell me that the bad news was that he was not able to sell me a roof. So, I am standing there, wondering why he could not sell me a roof. I finally come to my right mind and I ask the question, why? He then responds with a big smile and sweat dripping down his face, "because you don't need one". I replaced the missing shingles with the ones I had on my truck, and if you would like I can stop back tomorrow with ones that match and repair the area properly for you, so I begain to ask questions about the exposed wood etc., and I was reassured that all was well on the roof top with exception of a few missing shingles. Tom give me a very fair price and was back at my house befoe noon the next day. Than You Tom for your fair price and honest review of my situation.

Description of Work
Came by to give us am estimate on a leaking roof.

SA CONSTRUCTION

Roofing, Siding and Gutter Installations. Special Additions Construction is a roofing, siding, and trim company that leverages over 35 years of experience. We pay close attention to the work that we do and maintain a safe reputation on site. Our main goal is to satisfy our customer and we take every step we can to ensure that. We provide custom work in many areas of home and business exterior. We are proficient in flat-roofing systems, structural issues, new construction, and many more. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today

BCM Roofing

Here at BCM Roofing, we strive to provide quality work and exceptional customer service. BCM has no pushy sales people, no leaky trucks, and won't leave a mess behind after the job is done. We strive for 100% customer satisfaction, and it shows. We want to give you the best price possible and offer up only quality craftsmanship on every job. We handle everything from mold problems to structural repair. We can fix any leak, and provide a preventative maintenance program. If you need other work, we can help, or refer you to a professional. Contact us today for a FREE estimate on your next roofing service! Ask about the BCM referral program offering Home Depot gift cards or check it out on the website today!

Offers by BCM Roofing on Angi
    Ridgecon Construction, Inc. - Roofing Above All

Ridgecon is a family-owned, Michigan-based company known for Roofing Above All. We've focused on residential roofing for over 20 years, and we strive to do it better than anyone. Our company offer gutter sales and insulation. You care about the people under your roof, and so do we. That's why we go above and beyond. Owned and operated by a team of licensed builders. Additional email - info@ridgecon.com>info@ridgecon.com. Ask about our Senior Discounts.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Financing Available