RSC Electrical, Inc.

Michigan: Contractors
12/31/2021

43750 Garfield Rd

Clinton Township, MI 48038

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

Hire the professional electricians at RSC Electrical, Inc., and put your mind at ease. You’ll be greeted by a friendly face who’ll provide the highest level of service for a job of any size. Go ahead and check out the full list. We're ready to take on your project so please give us a call or click for an estimate today! ...

electrician (20)lighting (3)generator service (1)home security systems (1)

12/15/2020

Excellent! Donovan was right on time, very courteous, professional, and knowledgeable. The work was performed efficiently and everything works great!

Description of Work
Replace a bathroom exhaust fan/light/heater

Category electrician,lighting

Work Completed On 12/04/2020

Good Morning! Thanks for the feedback. It is our pleasure working for you and I hope that you call RSC Electrical again if you ever need anything again. Brian Fromm- Director

10/02/2020

Went great. Electrician was on time and very courteous. Would definitely recommend!

Description of Work
Microwave circuit

Work Completed On 10/02/2020

[Member Name Removed], Your review is the best compliment you could give us. I appreciate the nice feedback. Have a great day!! Brian Fromm Director RSC Electrical, Inc.

09/25/2020

Very well! Despite a couple of technical glitches that were NOT the fault of RSC, they kept at it and even brought in an outside expert to address an issue with the generator itself. (Turned out to be a faulty controller unit in the generator itself. Excellent quality of work!

Description of Work
Install a whole house generator

Category generator service

Work Completed On 09/25/2020

Good Morning [Member Name Removed]! Thank you so much for the kind words. I appreciate the explanation of what happened. Not everything goes perfectly but we wont stop until the customer is satisfied. Thanks again!

08/19/2020

Awesome, came out same day.. project was in port huron.. a little ways from their location.. Very friendly and was done within 30 minutes..i would recommend them for all your electrical needs! Thanks so much, you got my day going on a good note!

Description of Work
Repair of kitchen light fixture

Work Completed On 08/19/2020

[Member Name Removed], We were thrilled to help you out and we will go anywhere for our customers. Thanks so much for the kind words. We really appreciate it.

08/19/2020

RSC was very responsive and professional. They were able to get my pool electrical installed quickly and correctly. I would hire them again, however their prices are very high which is why I give them a B and not an A. I highly suggest getting other quotes before hiring RSC.

Description of Work
Pool Wiring

Work Completed On 08/01/2020

Hi [Member Name Removed]! Thank you for your honest feedback. I appreciate it very much. We also recommend getting quotes when having any work done. Most people find that our all inclusive, honest pricing is not so high after all. Also remember, you get what you pay for. Thanks so much for having us do the work for you and I hope that if you ever need anything else in the future, you call RSC Elec...

08/04/2020

These guys are excellent! Mike was great to deal with. He made sure we were all on the same page and knew exactly what to expect. The work was done very quickly, correctly and the price was right. I highly recommend!

Description of Work
installed new 30 amp circuit for machine in shop area.

Work Completed On 07/22/2020

07/21/2020

The quality of work speaks for itself, done professionally by a quality crew. I think what impressed me the most is the customer service. They are prompt, courteous, professional, and were happy to help.

Description of Work
Wiring for a new addition on my house

Work Completed On 03/03/2020

07/20/2020

Very professional. Person arrived on time as stated. Excellent attention to detail. Cleaned up after. I would hire again.

Description of Work
can lights throughout basement

Work Completed On 07/20/2020

07/20/2020

Fabulous experience. Class A organization all around. Was able to get something scheduled quickly, they came exactly when promised, and did outstanding work. All the people I interacted with were professional and courteous. Will definitely use RSC again.

Description of Work
new fixture installation

Work Completed On 07/20/2020

07/20/2020

Very professional electricians. I would highly recommend. They wired a jacuzzi for me and they did a great job.

Description of Work
Hot Tub installation

Work Completed On 07/24/2020

Full service Electrical Contractor, Turn-Key Repair/Remodel, General Contracting, Electrical Panel Upgrades, LED Retrofits, Refrigeration, Generators, Lighting Installation, We offer Commercial/Industrial and Residential services

Visa, MasterCard, Check