Rose Pest Solutions

Michigan Department of Agriculture & Rural Development
12/31/2021

22654 15 Mile Rd

Clinton Township, MI 48035

Rose employees adhere to COVID-19 safety practices which include wearing of masks, gloves & shoe coverings. Equipment is sanitized between services. Will service exteriors only, upon client request.

We accept remote payment

Rose has been providing our nation with safe, effective pest management solutions for over 160 years, making Rose the oldest pest management company in the nation. Family owned and operated since 1860, Rose provides comprehensive pest management solutions for residential, commercial and municipal clients in Michigan, Ohio, North Eastern Indiana, Western Pennsylvania, Northern Kentucky and North Western Virginia. What gives Rose the edge? • Our programs are developed, taught and overseen by our 6 on-staff Board Certified Entomologists (BCE's) to ensure their safety and effectiveness. • In addition, Rose staffs 9 other credentialed Entomologists throughout our 18 offices to help identify and diagnose pest problems correctly. Each Rose technician is highly trained and certified to provide you with the best, most professional service possible. Rose practices Integrated Pest Management (IPM), which includes prevention and exclusion to help reduce the use of pesticides in and around your property. We are also GreenPro Certified, which means we are an Eco-Friendly Pest Management provider. GreenPro is the world's largest green-certification program for the Pest Management industry. http://www.whatisgreenpro.org/ Rose Pest Solutions is a long standing member of the National Pest Management Association and has received numerous certifications, highlighting our commitment to excellence. In addition to GreenPro, Rose is also a QualityPro and QualityPro Schools certified company, committed to providing consumers with the highest possible service....

pest control (50)animal removal (6)

06/21/2021

They have gone above and beyond.. Im truly satisfied..

Description of Work
animal removal service

Category animal removal

Work Completed On 06/01/2021

Thank you so much for your kind words, [Member Name Removed]. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. Rose Pest Solutions Metro Detroit East

09/10/2020

So far so good. Been using them for years.

Description of Work
Pest control

Work Completed On 09/09/2020

09/05/2020

Referred to a bee keeper, problem solved.

Description of Work
Bee removal

Work Completed On 09/05/2020

08/29/2020

He was on time and told me what I had, what he was going to do and expectations. He also said if there was a problem, he could come back out. The treatment was successful as he predicted.

Description of Work
Sprayed the rear of my house for hornets.

Category pest control,animal removal

Work Completed On 08/29/2020

08/26/2020

Had to lay on back and get the bee under the bay window, did a good job.

Description of Work
A bee hive

Category pest control,animal removal

Work Completed On 08/26/2020

04/06/2020

Went good, not seeing any anymore, no hives were found.

Description of Work
Wasps in my attic

Work Completed On 04/06/2020

02/22/2020

I very rarely write a review due to time, but I have to absolutely make mention of Brichelle Warren - Account Manager of Rose Pest Control. She didn't think I needed the extra service of dog coming to sniff at my home and actually didn't think I needed to spend the close to 2,000 I had spent before Rose ever getting involved. Even though after stating that, she went from room to room with me looking for prior evidence of the issue and didn't even charge me. What a blessing and sweet person, made me feel so much better than I have in a month. She even left her card and said I could call her personal cell if I ever needed anything in the future. Great service and company! I highly recommend and will use in the future if need arises. Thank you again, Brichelle.

Description of Work
Re-inspection for peace of mind

Work Completed On 01/21/2020

Mrs. Nanini How are you doing today? Thank you for taking the time to send your feedback; I will make sure management is made aware. Have a nice day:)

10/17/2019

I work in Property Management. We have used Rose Pest Solutions on multiple properties. They do a great job. They are thorough, professional, and reasonably priced.

Description of Work
Pest Control Service Application

Work Completed On 09/15/2019

Thank you for the kind words. We really appreciate it!

10/17/2019

Very conscientious and knowledgeable.

Description of Work
Pest Control Service Application

Work Completed On 10/19/2019

Thank you for your business. Please let us know if we can do anything else for you.

10/17/2019

Not good. Bugs were still crawling on walls after one week

Description of Work
Exterior Home Pest Control Service

Work Completed On 10/17/2019

Rose Pest Solutions has provided safe, time-tested, commercial and residential pest control services for 160 years. We protect people, homes and businesses from pests including Ants, Bed Bugs, Termites, Cockroaches, Stinging Insects, Wildlife Removal, Rodents, Spiders and Mosquitoes.

Animal removal, which is different from the WILDLIFE CONTROL services Rose does provide.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check