Peaks Construction

Founded 1997 • With Angi since March 2014

Peaks Construction is a fully licensed and insured company with over 20 years experience in the industry. Our company offers roofing, siding, windows, gutters, deck and garage builds, as well as interior remodels including kitchens and bathrooms. Peaks Construction has several crews at our disposal. We care about our employees and most importantly, we care about our customers. We guarantee high-quality construction for each and every project. Our contractors are experienced in a broad range of skills, and offer intelligent solutions to your building needs. Give us a call today!...

LGBTQ+ FriendlyLGBTQ+ Friendly

A Service Provider's profile image

+18 more images

roofing (15)gutter repair (3)window replacement (1)siding companies (8)handyman (1)garage doors (1)

02/21/2022

Pam M.

Well. Some weather delays on gutters but you can’t mess with Mother Nature 😀

Description of Work
Siging & Gutters

Work Completed On 02/27/2022

12/13/2021

S P.

Great!! I am so grateful to Angi.com for identifying Peaks Construction as a possible contractor to hire. Initially I was seeking to only get 2 sections of vinyl siding replaced on my home due to a fungus that had formed on it. I anticipated contractor would come out, quickly quote replacement cost of siding and leave. However, Brad, owner of Peaks Construction, spent time and said let's try to see if we can clean the siding first before replacing it. He also spent time allowing me to further identify other issues that I was having at my home. His crew (who are all very polite) tried cleaning vinyl siding with a special cleaner first but ended up having to replace it, they power washed my deck and then painted it, and helped me with other miscellaneous items as well. Peaks Construction office staff, Marci and Christina, are very kind and get back to customers in a timely fashion. I currently am working on more projects for them to help me with in the future. Thanks again angi.com and Peaks Construction!!

Description of Work
vinyl siding/miscellaneous repairs/handyman services completed 11/10/21

Category handyman service, siding

Work Completed On 11/02/2021

Thank you so much for your kind words. It was a pleasure working with you!

09/30/2021

Tim C.

These guys were fantastic. Did a quality job on time and on budget. Would definitely use them again for future projects. Cost was very competitive for my area.

Description of Work
Roof Replacement And Redeck

Work Completed On 09/30/2021

06/14/2021

Katherine H.

Great - on schedule. Good cleanup afterwards.

Description of Work
siding

Work Completed On 06/28/2021

12/23/2020

Celeste T.

Fantastic! Can’t say enough good things about Peaks Construction. From the first phone call to the beautifully finished job, everyone was pleasant and professional. I highly recommend them and will use them again for any more work I might need in the future.

Description of Work
Repairs to siding and trim

Work Completed On 12/21/2020

11/24/2020

Steve S.

Like everything else, work was slowed by corona virus. Material was behind, scheduling was behind and our payment got lost in the mail for almost 4 months. But the office staff and work crews were all great. Materials were top notch and the work crew definitely knew what they were doing. I'd hire them again for any future work.

Description of Work
Doorwall/Roof/Siding/Gutters/Windows

Category gutter repair, roofing, siding

Work Completed On 07/01/2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We are so happy that you allowed us to take care of your project and appreciate your understanding with unexpected delays.

04/23/2020

Tim C.

Brad came out and gave a very competitive quote, communication was good and the crew did a fantastic job. Clean up went well also. Would definately recommend Peaks to everyone.

Description of Work
Complete Roof

Work Completed On 04/23/2020

It was our pleasure to take care of your project.

12/10/2019

paul W.

We just had our roof re-done by Peaks. I cannot recommend them highly enough. Our attic was insufficiently ventilated, which led to icing and leaking issues. Brad recommended structural changes to the house and roof to address the root cause and increase the ventilation, which other companies seemed reluctant to do. From start to finish, Peaks was first-class – more than competitive pricing, superior competency, and outstanding workmanship. I would not hesitate to hire them again.

Description of Work
Complete roofing project

Work Completed On 12/10/2019

Thank you for the review. It's been a pleasure working with you.

04/11/2019

Robert M.

I would recommend this company to anyone! Integrity - They said what they were going to do, and they did what they said they were going to do. Professional from start to finish. They responded to a quest for quote the same day. Explained everything that need to be done and showed pictures of what they were seeing. Provided a competitive quote. Arrived, and did the job they said they were going to do. Everything was clean when they left. I wish everyone of my past projects were like this. Thank you, Robert T

Description of Work
New roof installation

Work Completed On 04/11/2019

03/17/2019

Beverly F.

Excellent !!!!! Both jobs went extremely well. All people involved were very professional and did an excellent job. We would recommend Peak Construction to anyone needing the services they provide.

Description of Work
Removed old shingles and installed new roofing. Installed new vinyl siding on exterior of home.

Category roofing, siding

Work Completed On 02/08/2019

03/01/2019

Michelle N.

Outstanding in EVERYTHING from initial contact with Brad to completion!! Remarkable high quality and stellar workmanship!! Roof put on in one day. Exceptional cleanup; leaves and all!! Would hire peaks again and again!! I'm a big proponent of customer service and Peaks superceded my expextations! Lowest price by $3000 of competitors. I got 5 quotes also. Thanks Brad, crew, and Michelle

Description of Work
New roof in December 2018

Category gutter repair, roofing

Work Completed On 12/20/2018

Review for Peaks Construction - 44850 Vic Wertz Dr, Clinton Township, MI - 37738668

01/28/2019

kirsten D.

Peaks Construction built me a beautiful detached garage, in just a few weeks. I am very grateful they rescued me from a stressful situation with a negligent (horrible) builder who had abandoned my project. Peaks does everything efficiently, professionally, on time. Quotes are prompt and accurate. Communication with everyone at Peaks, including office staff, is excellent. Peaks never left me wondering or worrying about anything. I was given good advice, but was not pushed into anything. All of Peaks' talented crews (framing, roofing, siding, etc.) inspired confidence, and were even cheerful...in bad weather! Peaks kindly accommodated my unique requests, including a last-minute gable window. I was allowed to use my own Electrician. My local Building Inspector generously complimented the work that had done on my property, saying they wish all builders were like Peaks. I am very, very thankful I hired Peaks Construction.

Description of Work
New garage (detached)

Category picture framing, garage doors, gutter repair, roofing, siding, replacement windows

Work Completed On 01/28/2019

Review for Peaks Construction - 44850 Vic Wertz Dr, Clinton Township, MI - 37682766

12/19/2018

Tony S.

It went well. They did good job on the roof itself. They were quick and cleaned up after themselves. All in all it was good.

Description of Work
They put in a new roof.

Work Completed On 12/14/2016

08/27/2018

carla B.

They are very good, fast and left no mess.

Description of Work
They put in a new roof

Work Completed On 07/23/2018

08/23/2018

amy C.

Fantastic. I can't say enough positive things about them. From the owner, receptionist, to the workers they were all pleasant to deal with. I would hire them again.

Description of Work
They installed new siding on my house.

Work Completed On 07/25/2018

mark N.

They are a great company to work with!

Description of Work
Re-roofed our home

Work Completed On 08/01/2017

kay D.

They did a great job! Easy to work with. Very professional. Everything was cleaned up. Very responsive. Workmanship A+. Highly recommended!

Description of Work
Roofing

Work Completed On 03/27/2018

dave G.

Excellent service. Quick. On Time. Cleaned up their mess. Great job!

Description of Work
Roofing

Work Completed On 05/01/2018

heather G.

Amazing. Hands down the best contractor I have ever hired. I would recommend them to anyone. They also cleaned up everything when they were done, after they left I couldn't even tell they had been there.

Description of Work
New roof, siding, gutters and a few windows in my garage.

Work Completed On 09/01/2017

jill P.

They are awesome!

Description of Work
Re-roofed sons home. Fixed leak on our roof.

Work Completed On 08/21/2018