Mr. Electric of Macomb and Oakland Counties

Founded 1996 • With Angi since March 2006

Since 1994, the professional electricians at Mr. Electric have been serving residential and commercial customers throughout the US and Canada. We do our best to get it right the first time, delivering the most comprehensive electrical services including installation, upgrade, and repair solutions available. You can feel confident calling Mr. Electric, knowing that our highly trained electricians will treat you, your family, and your property with the respect and attention to safety you deserve. Whether it's hanging a ceiling fan, installing a custom-designed landscape lighting system, or rewiring a commercial structure, or other electrical services, you can call on Mr. Electric. We have the power to make things better! Additional phone numbers - (800) 853-8886, (586) 463-9937, (810) 984-9818 & (586) 486-3526....

CASTLE ELECTRIC

CASTLE ELECTRIC

09/22/2020

I really like his work, he put the lighting where i needed it to be.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He installed lighting in my backyard.

07/31/2020

I have called 8 times over the last 23 days and am getting the run around. They say John is trying to get a receipt from Home Depot for the warranty. They say they will call back but no one has. I have had work done by them before and never had a problem until now.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The motor on my whole house fan that was installed February 25, 2016 with a 10 year warranty.

CATEGORY ceiling fans

06/17/2020

thought electrical wiring was needed but was not.Should have hired handyman due to extremely high rate charged via electrician flat rate fee.no break.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
install exhaust fan in bathroom

CATEGORY electrician,ceiling fans

10/04/2019

It was fantastic. The electrician who came out was tight on time, very honest, upfront guy, and respectful. Pricing was reasonable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They replaced an electrical box.

03/16/2019

He was right on time, pleasant and diagnosed and fixed my problem quickly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
2 lights would not work in my bathroom and I wasn't sure why.

CATEGORY electrician

Residential & commercial electrical, ceiling fans & lighting, generator service & installation.

Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Check, Financing Available