Brickworks Property Restoration LLC

Founded 2004 • With Angi since November 2010

Brickworks Property Restoration is your best choice for a beautiful house, and you always get proper care to match every new brick to your home. Your replacement brick is the best possible match because we use 15-20 manufactures to find the perfect match (When most companies just use one or two).

2022 Super Service Award

masonry (363)chimney repair (138)decks & porches (63)chimney cap repair (58)concrete repair (20)fireplace services (16)foundation repair (12)basement waterproofing (2)chimney sweep (25)hardscaping (9)mudjacking (8)pressure washing (4)

08/26/2022

Ed R.

Bill’s team was outstanding. Prompt, professional, and the job was done right. Good price. Great job. Would hire them again in a minute.

Description of Work
Cracked brick repair on the side of our house

Category chimney sweep

Work Completed On 08/26/2022

08/17/2022

Martin F.

They replaced several rows of broken bricks at the foundation of the house - without jeopardizing the integrity of the wall as well as replacing some bricks by the front door and installing a limestone plate by the door sill. Work was done professionally by Evan's crew within the estimated time and everyone there was very courteous.

Description of Work
brick repair

Category chimney sweep, masonry

Work Completed On 08/16/2022

08/12/2022

Bill V.

Johnny and Kate did excellent work. They were very professional explaining all work performed working tirelessly.

Description of Work
Brickwork - Tuckpointing around the entire house, and focused on the chimney. Replaced brick as needed.

Category masonry

Work Completed On 08/12/2022

04/27/2022

diane S.

went great - Sean Chris and Corey did a great job - they were on time - safe - cleaned up after themselves and communicated everything they did with us.

Description of Work
sealed 2 brick chimneys

Work Completed On 04/27/2022

11/08/2021

Eugene S.

John and his crew did an outstanding job. Any one requiring brick work should call Brickworks. Working with them was like a breath of fresh air. I am totally satisfied.

Description of Work
Front porch repair tuck pointing, brick replacement, washing and sealing

Category decks, masonry

Work Completed On 11/08/2021

09/22/2021

David P.

I had a very bad leak coming in my basement and it was found that I had a crack in the foundation and also the crown was need of repair. I called a few companies and either they had high minimums or could not give an estimate for 4 weeks. I contacted Brickworks and they were out in two days to give me an estimate. The team came out and did a fantastic job. They were professional and took great care to not damage my property (e.g., tarps, hose off roof, not clean mortar bucket in lawn, etc.) and cleaned up after. I would highly recommend this company to my friends and will call them again. Thanks Zach, Brandon and John and the crew for helping me and doing an excellent job.

Description of Work
Chimney repair

Category chimney sweep, masonry, chimney caps, chimney repair, foundation repair

Work Completed On 09/22/2021

08/15/2021

John T.

Excellent! From initial phone call to cleanup, very knowledgeable, professional people, and no issues! Mark's crew arrived within 1 day of original schedule (delayed by thunderstorms), and proceeded to completely rebuild chimney above the roof line, without affecting inner metal furnace vent pipe. Work took less than 1 full day, including cleanup. We will definitely rely on Brickworks for any future masonry issues.

Description of Work
chimney water leak

Category chimney sweep, chimney repair

Work Completed On 08/15/2021

05/27/2021

Mark N.

Bill's team did an excellent job rebuilding the chimney. The new chimney looks great. It was a difficult job because the it goes through two sections of the roof, but they finished on time. They even patched up a few other spots around the house. Their attention to little details, like taking care to protect nearby windows and the patio when applying a final water sealant, shows they care about their work. They showed up each day on time, very professional in their conduct, and cleaned up everything before they left. I would definitely hire them again.

Description of Work
Rebuild chimney

Work Completed On 05/27/2021

02/22/2021

April S.

It went great! They were very professional and completed the project in a timely manner.

Description of Work
Chimney Repair

Work Completed On 10/23/2020

12/09/2020

Trisha S.

I am so thankful for the Brickworks team and excited my home finally got the face lift it needed! Jeremiah and his team are absolutely wonderful and do amazing work! I also appreciated the strong communication and getting all of questions answered thoroughly. Would choose them 10/10 every time!

Description of Work
Tuck pointing

Category basement waterproofing, fireplaces, foundation repair

Work Completed On 12/09/2020

11/28/2020

Mishia H.

This job with Brickworks was amazing. I was scheduled pretty quickly for an on-site estimate. Joshua was professional, and very thorough. The job needed to be done ASAP since my furnace installer needed the chimney repaired before they could complete the liner installation. Even though they were already fully scheduled out, Joshua said he would make it happen, and it did. Now, here’s the best part. The crew they sent came on time! Well, they were actually early, which impressed me. James reviewed the job with me, and he and Mark went to work. What a great job they did! You couldn’t even tell they took out bricks from the chimney, and the new crown they built is perfect. They were courteous and friendly, and completed the job well within the time frame. They didn’t damage anything and cleaned up everything. It was like they weren’t even there! I really appreciate the professional job they did. It was a pleasure doing business with Brickworks Property Restoration, from office to field. I would hire them again and, of course, give my full recommendation. Great job, Brickworks!

Description of Work
Custom Services: remove/realign chimney flue tiles; construct new sloped washout

Work Completed On 11/27/2020

11/27/2020

Ryan T.

Great to work with! They handled our job very professionally and promptly. I would definitely recommend.

Description of Work
Waterproofing

Category basement waterproofing

Work Completed On 11/27/2020

10/07/2020

geralyn S.

Ian from Brickworks came to evaluate the chimney and provide an estimate for the work that was required. He was very professional and helpful. Andy and his crew came shortly thereafter and did an excellent job. The chimney looks great. They also did a minor repair on my garage (tuck point of a step crack) and they tuck pointed two porch bricks. The mortar matches perfectly. I was very pleased with the service from this company.

Description of Work
chimney repair

Work Completed On 10/07/2020

09/28/2020

Anne T.

Very impressed with Brickworks. They were friendly and professional. Very high quality of their work. We were very happy with their services and will happily use them again!

Description of Work
Chimney repair

Work Completed On 09/28/2020

09/25/2020

Brian K.

It went great. This company is responsive, professional, and fast. The price was reasonable. Would have given an A+ if possible. Highly recommended!

Description of Work
Replacement of the cap and steps on my front porch

Category decks

Work Completed On 09/11/2020

09/18/2020

Mark E.

The crew was very courteous and took care to make sure not only that the work was performed as quoted, but also took care to protect the house and landscape during these repairs. Jeff and his crew were very professional, installing a new flue cap for me, hosing down everything to clean up dust and debris, and even cleaning up and carting away some older rubble from a previous project!

Description of Work
Needed repairs on 2 chimneys (multiple courses of brick removed/replaced and new concrete caps installed)

Work Completed On 09/17/2020

08/13/2020

Ryan T.

Great service, chimney looks good as new. Would recommend to friends and family.

Description of Work
chimney repair

Work Completed On 07/29/2020

07/30/2020

Kevin W.

I had a very good experience with Brickworks. A little mishap in communication after I agreed to the quote, but that was quickly remedied. Josh was the salesman that came out. On time, and very helpful. I was his last stop of the day at 5pm, yet he didn’t leave until close to 7pm and I never felt rushed or pressured to buy anything. He was a straight shooter and the price was simply the price. They weren’t the cheapest, but I felt what they were offering in solutions was the best. Jeff’s team came out for two days. Both days they were prompt, courteous, and really making sure the customer’s expectations were met. They cleaned up well, and made sure at the end of the job we reviewed all the work together to ensure I was happy. Wouldn’t hesitate to recommend his team.

Description of Work
Porch fascia removed and redone; misc bricks replaces along base of garage; 22 courses of bricks removed from chimney and rebuit; tuck point work in the limestone entryway; epoxy injection into basement foundation wall

Category decks, masonry, chimney repair, foundation repair

Work Completed On 07/29/2020

06/19/2020

Katie H.

Everyone I have worked with was very professional. The quotes were very timely. The work was done In the amount of time they told me it would be. The work itself was done very well. Would recommend this company to anyone.

Description of Work
Front porch brick finished

Category masonry, chimney caps

Work Completed On 06/19/2020

10/10/2019

Jim S.

Bill and his crew showed up on time today to repair my porch. They were very friendly and professional. Answered all my questions, did great work, and cleaned up afterwards. Couldn't have asked for anything more.

Description of Work
Front porch

Category decks, masonry

Work Completed On 10/10/2019

09/21/2019

Elsie B.

I always call Brick Works to do any kind of masonary work. They have poured two patios for me and did a marvelous job. They really know how to level a patio to drain water away from the house. They quickly responded to my request. The work was completed the day after my call. I highly recommend this company.

Description of Work
New concrete threshold for back door

Category concrete repair, masonry

Work Completed On 08/05/2019

08/15/2019

Ray S.

The wall needed to be taken down to the base and rebuilt and they completed the job in 2 days!

Description of Work
Our neighborhood entrance signs needed repair

Category masonry