BT Commercial Services LLC

Founded 2008 • With Angi since March 2011

BT Commercial Services LLC was formed to provide environmentally sound debris removal and hauling for residential and commercial customers in the Metro Detroit area. Along with relationships with local companies, we recycle or repurpose most of the items or materials we haul including household items, furniture, blankets and towels etc and construction debris such as cabinets, counters, sinks, wood, metals and yard waste. We offer trash-out and clean-out services for Realtors, Bank Owned properties and families that need to get their parent's or grandparent's homes cleaned out for sale. We take the worry and pressure off of the customer. Our professionals can empty most homes in a 12-24 hour period and recycle or re-purpose the items. Have a home to get ready to sell? Call us. Check out our website @ www.btcommercialservices.com 5 Star rated Contractor...

1-866-XS-TRASH LLC

Xs-Trash prides itself with Trust! Trust is a very important factor for our company esp when entering peoples homes. Its mandatory to do a background check on all Xs-Trash employees before hiring for our customers comfort and Trust! XS Trash is your #1 Solution in residential and commercial full service junk removal. Whatever it is, we will remove it. We clean out garages, basements, homes, attics, retail sites, offices, rental and vacant properties, storage units, hoarder homes, barns, sheds, tear-downs including yard and construction debris, furniture and appliances, electronics and automotive scrap, and just about anything else you can think of. We are a family owned business with years of experience and an impeccable customer satisfaction record. We are an eco-friendly company, recycling and/or donating, with competitive rates, free same day estimates with no obligation, and honest, yet efficient uniformed employees. We service most areas throughout Michigan. Fully licensed and insured. We accept checks and all major credit cards Call 1-866-XS-TRASH now and let us do your dirty work!!

BDM Transport LLC

Our company specializes in residential and commercial relocation. We have been in business for over 30 years. Services Offered: - Move Management (for Commercial Clients) - Office furniture (Cubical) disassembly and reassembly - Emergency relocation (in as little as 2hrs) - Packing Services - Packing Materials

Detroit Junk Busters

We offer hassle-free junk removal and dumpster rentals. Based in Detroit and the owners live in Detroit. We take pride in cleaning up our city in a responsible way. We are a family owned business. We will clean up your junk in a timely and efficient manner. We donate as much as possible and we strive for customer satisfaction 100% of the time, we would be happy to give you a tax deductible receipt for your items donated. . With years of experience, we will make your next cleanup project go as quickly and efficiently as possible, whether your taking out a few items or doing a whole house clean-out, let our experienced team do the heavy lifting. We offer residential and commercial services in the Detroit Metro area. We offer 10 yard, 20 yard, and 30 yard dumpsters, driveway friendly and roll off dumpsters available. We accept cash and all major credit cards.

11/20/2019

Great communication, did everything we asked.

Description of Work
18 ft dumpster

08/13/2019

I called late afternoon on a Friday. Almost an immediate reply. Delivered a dumpster next day. Texted me a time frame so I didn't wait all day. Sent a text about 45 min befor arrival. Very professional. Weather delayed me a couple days so I asked if an extra day would be an issue even though I had 1 week. He said no worries. Came and picked it up no problems. Highly recommended.

Description of Work
Dumpster rental.

Category dumpster service

Hi [Member Name Removed], We appreciate the opportunity to provide dumpster rental to you and are glad you are happy with our service. Thank you for your feedback and for choosing BT. Bill @ BT

09/03/2016

Bill was excellent with communication and extremely prompt. I needed the dumpster picked up early, and he texted with me to make sure I was on target with the tear-down. He was very helpful and courteous. I would recommend his service to anyone.

Description of Work
I rented a 12 yard dumpster to put my old rotted out 10' x 10' shed into and some of the junk inside it too.

07/29/2016

Description of Work
We used Bill's company to empty my in-law's house after they passed away. It was very full. Bill had a detailed plan to empty the house and reuse whatever he could which is what we wanted. After we made the arraignment, the basement flooded. Bill didn't change his price and finished the job as agreed. He was excellent to work with.

Category dumpster service

Thank you for allowing us to help you with this project. I know it was a big task and am very pleased that you chose BT. Your review of our service is greatly appreciated. Thank you, Bill at BT

10/07/2015

Bill was a great person to work with! I gave him a called told him what we needed, he dropped off a dumpster for us to load with concrete and bricks. Then I called and he came to pick it up. He returns phone calls, was very understanding as we needed a little more time to load the dumpster. This is actually the second time we have used him and we had the same great experience the first time. We wi...

Description of Work
Provided a dumpster for us to load with concrete and bricks.

Category dumpster service

10, 12 and 16 yard Rolloff and rubber wheeled dumpster rentals, Debris and junk removal, Home, office and estate cleanouts, Recycle and repurpose. Kitchen and Bathroom tear-outs for DIY and contractor renovations. Pool, shed and deck demolition and removal.