MJ JASSO TREE & LANDSCAPE MANAGEMENT

Founded 2005 • With Angi since November 2008

3 EMPLOYEES. NO SUBS. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. NO TRAVEL CHARGES. NO SERVICE CHARGES. NO EXTRA CHARGE FOR AFTER HOURS SERVICE....

THE MICHIGAN PROPERTY NETWORK

THE MICHIGAN PROPERTY NETWORK

The Michigan Property Network is a qualified tree service providing specialized services for your business or home throughout Oakland County, Michigan. We offer a free consultation and estimate to determine what professional tree service is best for you. We are well-known in the area for our residential and commercial tree service and can provide you with testimonials and other references from our clients

08/15/2017

Did a good job removed a dead branch from tree in back yard. I wasn't home when they came. They cut the branch & cleaned it up it was nice. He also delivers wood to me, he is just very good when I need something he is right on it, he is a work horse!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tree Service

CATEGORY tree service

06/30/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Took down a huge tree. Did a great job. Pleased with there service. Cleaned up everything beautifully.

CATEGORY lakefront landscaping

11/14/2008

They gave me an estimate the same day I called. Scheduled me the next week weather permitting. The weather stayed nice and they showed up on that Monday like they said. They did a nice job cleaning up after themselves.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
MJ Tree & Landscape Management came and gave me a fair price to trim all my Oak trees. I have one and a half acre of solid Oak trees. They really removed all the dead and loose wood on every tree. I would highly recommend their services.

CATEGORY tree service

COMPLETE LANDSCAPING SERVICE, TREE TRIMMING, TREE REMOVAL, TREE FERTILIZING, PLANT HEALTH CARE, STUMP GRINDING & LIGHTENING PROTECTION.