Davis Inspection Services LLC

24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

Clarkston, Troy, Oxford

Clarkston, MI 48348

We are taking additional precautions to protect our customers.

Davis Inspection Services, a Super Service Award Winner 7 years in a row, has been serving Southeastern Michigan since 1986 with over 25,000 completed inspections - The techniques and application of knowledge and experience have made Davis Inspection Services a cornerstone inspection company in southeastern Michigan....

home inspection (164)mold removal (25)radon mitigation (15)

05/12/2022

Ashton H.

Amazing experience working with Davis Inspection Services. From working with Cathy to schedule my inspection, having the inspection by Craig, and receiving the full inspection report in a timely manner, the whole process was great. Craig came out to do the inspection and I was extremely impressed. His thoroughness, honesty, and advice made me feel at ease as a first time homebuyer. My agent was impressed by his services, too! Grateful to have found such an awesome company and will be calling them again if I need additional inspection services in the future.

Description of Work
Home Inspection

Work Completed On 05/11/2022

03/29/2022

Chris A.

We hired Davis Inspection Services to perform an inspection on a house we were purchasing. They performed a very thorough inspection and gave us a very detailed, easy to follow report. Both inspectors that were on-site at the time of the inspection made sure to point out little details and explain to us what they were doing and why they were doing it. Overall, it was a great experience and I would highly recommend Davis Inspection to anyone looking for a home inspection.

Description of Work
Home Inspection

Category home inspection,radon testing

Work Completed On 03/25/2022

11/05/2021

Meghan T.

We had a home inspection done by Ric Davis and Craig Wojcik of Davis Inspection. Ric and Craig provided exemplary service. They were punctual, personal, patience, and very professional. They demonstrated that they were very knowledgeable, experienced, and took pride in their work. We received a timely objective detailed report with pictures. Work that possibly needed a more professional specialized analysis was pointed out. Cost-effective ways were suggested to resolve some issues. Without any reservations, I would use and recommend Davis Inspection

Description of Work
Home Inspection

Work Completed On 11/02/2021

09/02/2021

Andie R.

We really enjoyed working with Davis Inspection. Doug was efficient and very communicative. He was also very kind and helpful. I felt comfortable asking his opinion about several things and reaching out after our inspection and he was honest and reassuring.

Description of Work
Home and Water inspection

Work Completed On 09/02/2021

04/06/2021

Beth P.

Ric and Craig were amazing! Extremely thorough, professional and knowledgeable. The written report was extremely detailed and had lots of pictures. I'd hire them again in an instant! And a big shout out to Cathy who was wonderful. If I could give them 10 stars I would! :)

Description of Work
Home Inspection, Sewer Scope

Category home inspection,radon testing

Work Completed On 04/05/2021

04/03/2021

Michele D.

A friend referred us to Davis Inspection Services to perform an inspection on a house we were about to buy. I placed the call to set up an appointment and was greeted on the phone by Cathy (not an automated menu, but one of the owners!), who was professional, yet made you feel like family (she was so friendly and helpful). She set up the inspection appointment for us and sent all of the info we would need. Doug was the assigned inspector, who was on-time, professional (yet friendly), and had extensive knowledge and experience. He sent us a complete, detailed report the very next morning, and was available to answer a follow-up question that we had. First impressions are the most important, and this company was 5-star all the way. If you're looking for an inspection service that is highly qualified, reliable, and trustworthy, Davis Inspection Services is the place to go!

Description of Work
Home inspection on a house we were planning to purchase.

Work Completed On 03/31/2021

03/25/2021

Chris V.

Great experience. Inspector was knowledgeable, efficient, arrived early and was a good communicator. The report was comprehensive and easy to follow. Overall a very satisfied customer.

Description of Work
Home inspection

Work Completed On 03/23/2021

03/24/2021

Looman S.

Inspector was very knowledgable but had my daughter take all notes and pictures and indicated that no report would be made unless additional payment was made and then all notes and pictures had to be turned over to the company to do this. He was just there to tell her what needed attention and that was it. I have had several inspections for new construction in my time and never have I come across this type of service or lack thereof. I may the mistake of using Angie's List to find a top rated company for my daughter but this company by no means meets that criteria in my opinion. They will not be used now for the final inspection.

Description of Work
New Construction, Pre-Wall Inspection

Work Completed On 03/24/2021

I am pleased that you found the inspector knowledgeable and he was able to assist your daughter with her Pre Drywall Inspection. His extensive background and experience has helped tens of thousands of clients over the past 35+ years. I do aplogize that there was confusion over our pricing structure which was explained at the time of scheduling. I personally spoke with yor daughter, April, when she called to inquire about our services and ultimately schedule her inspection. I explained that on New Construction inspections we charge an hourly rate. We discussed the options available, the first being 1 hour on site and a 2nd hour in the office to construct her report or the less expensive option of 1 hour on site with her following the inspector and taking notes herself. I explained that if she did want a report, the report would be prepared the next day. The inspection was scheduled for the same day as the builder walk thru and April chose the latter option of taking notes as the inspector walked her thru and explained in detail his findings. When the inspector arrived April had a different understanding of what the fees would be which tells me that I probably did not explain the fee schedule adequately enough to her. April still chose the verbal onsite option and came prepared to take notes. Not wanting to rush, the inspector did stay over the hour, at no additional charge, to make sure that April had the information she needed to give the builder during her walk thru. We have fabulous reviews and have received the Angie's List Super Service Award 8 years in a row because our reputation is important to us. I apologize again that there was confusion about our price structure on my part. I will certainly take this information and apply it in my future conversations with New Construction clients. The inspector told your daughter that she could call him anytime in the course of the completion of the construction with questions at no additional charge. That offer still stands. Respectfully, Cathy

03/12/2021

Scott H.

Davis inspection is professional and respectful. They went through every detail as they went through the house and were honest about what to expect. Also they answered all my questions and are very knowledgeable. Highly recommend.

Description of Work
House inspection and sewer scope.

Work Completed On 03/11/2021

02/24/2021

Michelle M.

Buying a home can be stressful especially your first. Dave took the time to explain everything so that I could understand what he saw issues with.

Description of Work
Home inspection and sewer scope

Work Completed On 02/24/2021

Certified Master Inspector, Residential, Commercial and Industrial Inspections, Pre-listing preparation, Home owner maintenance, Workmanship Quality Evaluations, expert witness, new construction, investigation, well & septic, environmental, radon & mold testing.

Repairs, Mold mitigation, Radon Mitigation