C & I Sealcoating

Founded 1997 • With Angi since May 2010

4.4

C&I is a family owned business which has been providing services since 1997....

KCA Paving & Excavating

KCA Paving & Excavating

DescriptionEdit KCA Paving & Excavating believes in providing an outstanding experience for our customers. KCA is led by two brothers that are Second generation construction workers with 30 years experience combined KCA paving can assist in all phases of asphalt, concrete and general construction. We work with industrial, commercial and residential clients. Throughout our careers we have developed a passion for the industry and do every job right . KCA values quality, integrity and professionalism. KCA guarantees their work because they know it should be done right. We look forward to your call and hope to hear from you.

01/06/2015

They did good work.  We were out of town when they did the work but  it was very clean when we got home.  The price was not too high. The staff is excellant on the phone.  It was very easy to make an   appointment.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They filled some cracks and seal coated my drivway.

08/13/2014

We arranged to have our driveway seal coated with this company after a terrible experience with another. They filled cracks, and seal coated our driveway when they said they would be there. We were pleased with the results.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Driveway sealcoated.

11/13/2011

We received their quote to asphalt and seal our driveway delivered to our house. On paper it is written "machine clean included, hot rubber crack filling major crack included, seal coating $110 and total is $110. I logged on to Angieslist to see what feedback this company has received. My husband decided to call the company. To our surprise, the woman on the other line said it was going to be $140...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Driveway seal coating and seal major cracks.

07/11/2010

We got a few quotes from different asphalt guys but had been referred to C and I sealcoating. John came out the same day. He did advise us that we needed a new driveway but he would do his best to patch the cracks and make it look good. He did just that and we will be calling him again when a new driveway is in our budget. The crew was curteous and efficient and cleaned up after themselves.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
C & I's crew came out to do some patching and repair work to our driveway and parking lot.

CATEGORY concrete repair,driveway pavers

We servce our customers with crack sealing, sealcoating, parking lot striping, asphalt repair, resurfacing, new construction,concrete, basin repair and drain repair.