Atwood Construction

Founded 1992 • With Angi since May 2015

28794 Asa Dr

Chesterfield, MI 48047

Atwood Construction has been in business since 1992. Atwood specializes in roofing, siding, windows and insulation....

11/17/2019

Debra G.

Martin was very helpful with the initial meeting to described the work to be done and help me chose the best shingle for quality and aesthetics, they were prompt to schedule repairs, the crew was courteous and professional, advising me of their progress, especially when decking on roof was replaced. Screen door was installed to perfection. Cleaned up thoroughly around the house. Office help was very courteous and helpful also. I would recommend this company.

Description of Work
New roof on house and garage, new screen door

Category roofing, doors

04/07/2017

David N.

Martin was responsive and gave me a feeling of uber-integrity. His team was in and out in two days. The crew was awesome. They worked hard and provided us with excellent results. Roof looks awesome (they also did a great job of cleaning up). Would recommend to all friends and family.

Description of Work
Tear off and replacement of roof.

08/06/2015

eli C.

They were very professional, well priced, extremely nice and quick. ?My roof was done the same day they started it. ?I plan to use them within the next year on my other house. ?I have had no problems at all with my roof and couldn't be more satisfied. ?This is a great Company to deal with and I look forward to us working with Martin in the future.

Description of Work
Roof on the House & Garage.

Category gutter repair, roofing

06/26/2015

ROGER H.

They did a great job.

Description of Work
They put a roof on our house.

06/22/2015

james H.

Description of Work
they where very good and professional. I had the defective singles that most of SE Michigan had in the early 90's. He not only explained the process of filing for compensation through the lawsuit but did everything required and handed me a package ready to ship. Other company's that gave me a estimate either didn't say anything or didn't even know about the class action lawsuit against the manufacturer.

05/07/2015

Virginia S.

Description of Work
Removed and replaced garage shingles, Work started and completed promptly. Workers courteous. We were very pleased.

Category gutter repair, roofing

Town & Country Door LLC

In business since 1995, we have serviced all makes and models of garage doors and automatic openers within the Metro Detroit area. We have built our strong reputation by providing quality service at prices you can afford. So, go ahead and give us a call. Our experienced service professionals are ready to repair your garage door – right now. We can have your garage door up and running fast and reliably with same day service Monday through Sunday. That’s right; we’re open every day. If we can’t fix it, your service call is free. Our friendly customer service representatives will take careful notes to understand your garage service needs. We then schedule same-day service by one of our skilled garage door repair professionals. We service all makes and models of garage doors and automatic openers with high-quality, brand-name parts, such as LiftMaster, Stanley and Genie garage door openers. Ask about our 3 year part warranty.

Inspect It First

Home and Commericial Inspections. Due to business operations, we would prefer that you give us a call directly! Ask about our 200% Guarantee. CRI Member of NAHI (National Association Of Home Inspectors, Inc & ASHI)

Offers by Inspect It First on Angi
    EZhawk Garage Door L.L.C.

EZhawk Garage Door is passionate about providing top quality parts accompanied with exceptional customer service. We are a small family owned business operating out of Roseville, MI. We proudly serve the Oakland, Macomb, and Wayne counties. Anytime you have a garage door related problem trust us to make it EZ. Call today for a free quote.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available