Atwood Construction

Founded 1992 • With Angi since May 2015

Atwood Construction has been in business since 1992. Atwood specializes in roofing, siding, windows and insulation....

Foundation Systems of Michigan

Foundation Systems of Michigan, founded in 2007, is a subsidiary of Groundworks, a family of companies that offers superior, proven solutions for your foundation repair, structural repair, crawl space encapsulation, dehumidification, and concrete leveling needs. They currently maintain offices in Livonia, Grand Rapids, and Traverse City. FSM is a recognized accredited member of the Better Business Bureau and devotes its years of experience, industry knowledge and specialized training to help customers protect their homes or commercial buildings from water damage, gutters, concrete sinking, and foundation failure.

Offers by Foundation Systems of Michigan on Angi
Big Brother's Lawn Service

Call today for lawn and yard work services!

US Garage Door Repair

With over 10 years of professional garage door experience, we are here to address all your garage door needs. Please give us a call. Ask us about our senior and military discounts.

11/17/2019

Martin was very helpful with the initial meeting to described the work to be done and help me chose the best shingle for quality and aesthetics, they were prompt to schedule repairs, the crew was courteous and professional, advising me of their progress, especially when decking on roof was replaced. Screen door was installed to perfection. Cleaned up thoroughly around the house. Office help was ve...

Description of Work
New roof on house and garage, new screen door

Category roofing,doors

04/07/2017

Martin was responsive and gave me a feeling of uber-integrity. His team was in and out in two days. The crew was awesome. They worked hard and provided us with excellent results. Roof looks awesome (they also did a great job of cleaning up). Would recommend to all friends and family.

Description of Work
Tear off and replacement of roof.

08/06/2015

They were very professional, well priced, extremely nice and quick. ?My roof was done the same day they started it. ?I plan to use them within the next year on my other house. ?I have had no problems at all with my roof and couldn't be more satisfied. ?This is a great Company to deal with and I look forward to us working with Martin in the future.

Description of Work
Roof on the House & Garage.

Category gutter repair,roofing

06/26/2015

They did a great job.

Description of Work
They put a roof on our house.

06/22/2015

Description of Work
they where very good and professional. I had the defective singles that most of SE Michigan had in the early 90's. He not only explained the process of filing for compensation through the lawsuit but did everything required and handed me a package ready to ship. Other company's that gave me a estimate either didn't say anything or didn't even know about the class action lawsuit against the manufacturer.

Roofing, Siding, Windows & Insulation