Heydlauff's Appliances & Electronics

Founded 1928 • With Angi since August 2009

Additional emial - sales@heydlauffs.com, service@heydlauffs.com, donm@heydlauffs.com, mark@heydlauffs.com, marieb@heydlauffs.com Additional contact person - Mark Heydlauff, Don Murrell , Marie Barnsdale...

Stellar Appliance Service LLC

Stellar Appliance Service LLC

We follow CDC guidelines to protect you, your family and our employees. Our goal is to provide you with a positive service experience, at affordable rates. Over 30 years experience servicing all brands of kitchen and laundry appliances. We're able to get you scheduled sooner than most other companies. Service completed promptly and professionally, with upfront pricing. Office hours - Monday thru Friday 9:00-5:00. After hours-weekends, send us a message.

05/05/2017

I contacted Heydlauff's via email to inquire about the range I wanted. They were quick to reply and provide answers to all of my questions. Heydlauff's customer service and technicians provided excellent service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Purchased new gas range, Heydlauff's delivered and installed the new range and hauled away the old range.

CATEGORY appliance repair,appliance sales

10/24/2016

Service was courteous and professional. Prices were competitive. Delivery was speedy and installation was done well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Purchased new kitchen appliances.

CATEGORY appliance sales

02/14/2016

Over the phone, they took down the serial numbers for my appliances so they could look for the parts. At first Otto said he didn't want to buy the part for my oven because if it turned out not to be the problem, they wouldn't be able to return it. I let him know that I would like the oven to be repaired as quickly as possible. When he came out to the house, he said he decided to go ahead and purch...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repaired oven and icemaker.

03/07/2014

The office was very pleasant when I initially called. The serviceman called to set up the appointment just as I was told he would. The serviceman came in the time frame we were told and the entire procedure of diagnostic and repair was performed in a little over an hour. I would recommend to my friends to use this business!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repaired a front loading washing machine that was not spinning. Replaced the door lock and replaced a pump that was on its way out.

10/05/2013

The dryer is working now. Only took about 45 minutes. Thus far seems to have gone pretty smoothly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A service technician came out to fix a broken dryer. He replaced the coils and cleaned out the vent to the outside.

CATEGORY appliance repair

Appliances repair, electronics & buildings homes

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available