Brady's Carpet Cleaning Inc

With Angi since April 2015

*Serving the North for Over 34 Years *As Specialists...we Use the Correct Methods to Clean Your Carpet & Upholstery *24-Hour Emergency Service 7 Days a Week *Estimates Available *Fully Insured *Insurance Work...

911 Restoration of Northwest Michigan

We are a local independently owned and operated franchise called 911 Restoration of Northwest Michigan. We deal with water damage, fire/smoke damage and mold remediation. We also do trauma cleanup and Covid cleaning. We can also offer cleaning such as carpet and floor cleaning and general cleaning. We have over 15 years in the restoration industry and are all about getting a customers home to pre loss condition or better and making sure that we are there for the customer in such a difficult time.

11/06/2015

When I called to make an appointment, an answering service took a message. They called early the next day and set up the appointment. Two gentlemen arrived early (no problem!). They did a great job, got some areas clean that I thought were beyond help. Moved furniture as necessary with no complaints. When they left, everything was ship shape! A great job overall!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaned carpeting on entire upper floor.

05/13/2015

They showed up as scheduled, did a great job.  Cleaned up after themselves.  Took care not to damage furniture or walls.  Nice experience.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaned carpets

07/08/2014

It was excellent.  They were right on time and very good about everything.  It was just very good service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Brady's Carpet Cleaning Inc.  I used them for cleaning up the carpet when the roof leaked.  They replaced carpet padding.

06/20/2013

I was very pleased with them.  They were very professional and did not break anything.  They were outstanding. I have recommended them to others.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Brady's Carpet Cleaning Inc to clean the carpets in the family room, living room, and eating area.

CATEGORY carpet cleaners

Carpet & Rug Cleaners-Water Extraction,Janitorial Service,Pressure Washing Equipment & Services,Water Damage Emergency Service,Mold Remediation,Fire & Water Damage Restoration,Window Cleaning,Carpet & Rug Cleaners