EAST SIDE BIKE SHOP

Founded 1982 • With Angi since May 2010

26210 VAN DYKE AVE

Center Line, MI 48015

Selling new & used bicycles, repair service and purchasing of old bicycles and parts...

10/08/2014

Patricia H.

Description of Work
. . . haven't used them yet but intend to. very pleased with my conversation with them.

06/16/2014

dino A.

I had this bike and wasn't sure if it was a good brand of bike. I brought the bike in to the store to have someone look at it and tell me a l;esittle something about it. He said it was a good bike and any money I put into it would be worth it. He could have said it wasn't good and I would have probably bought a new bike. He installed a new seat, water bottle and kick stand. He also tuned up the shifters and brake cables. The bike was done when he said it would be. Liked him a lot and will return for more service when needed.

Description of Work
The man tuned up my bike and installed a few things that I bought

09/12/2013

Pamela L.

It was ready when they said it would be and was the price quoted. Helped me get it into my car. Granddaughter says the bike is great!

Description of Work
Put new tires on, training wheels back on and greased chain on my daughter's 30 year old bike.

11/10/2012

John P.

A very knowledgable and talented staff. Told me exactly what was needed and suggested options on some accessories I wanted to buy. Was able to get the repairs done in one day and was back on the road. Would recommend them to anyone interested in purchasing or repairing a bike.

Description of Work
Bike tune-up and repair.

04/28/2012

Randy W.

I called East Side Bike shop in advance to verify that they could perform the work and to get a price. I was able to drop the exercise bike off the same day and pick it up the next business day. I was extremely pleased with the value of the service and the knowledge and experience of the people at East Side Bike Shop.

Description of Work
Replaced bearings on stationary Schwinn Exercise Bike and adjusted the frame.

01/04/2012

Joyce F.

The year before I had him do one tune up on my bike and replaced some parts for about $90. He is a good and honest man. We've been using him for about three years. He is in the city and we try to use city people.

Description of Work
We use East Side Bike Shop to tune our bikes raft and my husband bought a bike raft last summer.

Bicycles
    Visa, MasterCard, Discover

24-48 hour repair service, selling of Sun, Nierve, Fuji, & GreenLine bicycles. Selling old bicycles and parts and service.