GREAT LAKES DECKING & FENCE

Founded 1998 • With Angi since May 2010

Design to finish. Let us help you " customize your outdoor space". We are a family owned custom deck and outdoor living space designer and builder! Patrick and his team have been building patio, decks, docks, 3 season porches & outdoor kitchens in Western Michigan since 1998. Our parent company, Barton Builders Ltd. has been building custom homes and remodels since 1988 and it just made sense to add our outdoor division, Great Lakes Decking & Fence. Customer satisfaction is our # 1 priority. Many manufacturers/styles and colors to choose from. We require 50% down payment at contract signing and balance at completion. We work on a draw payment schedule on larger projects. We also accept Visa and Master Card....

Michigan Hidden Fence Inc

15 years of family owned and operated dedicated, quick response service for all of our customers. We have proudly helped keep our Michigan pet's safe. We strive for excellent service, honest, affordable pricing. DBA: SafeBet Hidden Fencing Of Michigan

Best Roofing and Construction

We specialize in all phases of roofing services, repairs, replacements, installs, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Reyes Builders and Painting LLC

We are a family owned business focusing on interior and exterior painting and finished carpentry services to fit all of your needs. With a sharp attention to detail we are able to deliver on ALL customer needs and desires for each individual project.

10/21/2015

Description of Work
Installed a new deck and replaced siding.

Category decks

Thank you [Member name] for your review! It was a pleasure working for you and your family this summer and we really appreciated the opportunity. Let us know if there is ever anything else we can do for you guys! Sincerely, Pat

04/09/2013

Everything about them was good, except for the price; it was high. Their professionalism was good but we couldn’t negotiate on the price. If somebody doesn’t care about the price, then I guess they would be the place to go. They quoted me $20000, which was just too high, other than that they were great. They seemed excellent, they came highly recommended to me by somebody, and I do think that they...

Description of Work
I got a quote from Great Lakes Decking & Fences to have my deck expanded from 12X12X12 to 22X22X10 and to put in all new railings, floors, and everything.

Category decks

02/15/2012

We solicited quotes from 3 contractors around the middle of October. By early November I had narrowed my choice to Great Lakes Decking and Fence, LLC and started working to pick the specific decking and railing systems that would be installed. To reduce the cost of the project, the contractor gave me a deduct to remove the old deck and offered the use of his trailer and haul away of the old debris...

Description of Work
Contractor installed Azek PVC Decking on deck consisting of 3 different levels which wrapped around a large planter box in the center. Also installed Westbury Aluminum Railing system with tempered glass panels.

Category decks,remodeling

Complete building services, covered porches, patios,screened rooms, sun rooms, decks, deck hand railing from aluminum or vinyl. board walkways.vinyl walkways. Fences,installed made from aluminum,vinyl or custom built wood. The company has 4 employees with over 60 years combined experiance .

painting or staining wood decks or fences

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Financing Available