BDD CONSTRUCTION

Founded 1994 • With Angi since June 2006

We are a family owned business. You will work with Bruce, Pam, Dan and Dave. We have 8 other employees that have the same values as we do. We are a Residential and Commercial Contractor, servicing all your building needs, which contain remodeling every part of your home or office. Also, roofing, siding or putting a new deck on. We do it all!!...

Foundation Systems of Michigan

Foundation Systems of Michigan

Foundation Systems of Michigan, founded in 2007, is a subsidiary of Groundworks, a family of companies that offers superior, proven solutions for your foundation repair, structural repair, crawl space encapsulation, dehumidification, and concrete leveling needs. They currently maintain offices in Livonia, Grand Rapids, and Traverse City. FSM is a recognized accredited member of the Better Business Bureau and devotes its years of experience, industry knowledge and specialized training to help customers protect their homes or commercial buildings from water damage, gutters, concrete sinking, and foundation failure.

Offers by Foundation Systems of Michigan on Angi

03/09/2016

BDD estimate was 30K more than our other estimate, for a scaled back project. Had to stay within our budget so did not use them. Biggest area of over-pricing was the roof project which was 11K more than our estimate from another contractor. Great people to work with, just too much money.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Came out three times to work on an estimate we could agree on. Very nice guy; all contact with the business was very good.

CATEGORY remodeling,roofing

01/27/2015

Had the company come and give me a bid on a basement project.  Was told I would have the quote by January 21.  Called the morning of the 26 to see what had happened because I had seen no quote.  Was told they would get right back with me.  It is now the evening of the 27 and I have heard nothing.  Very disappointed.  Was excited to get something going.

CATEGORY remodeling

06/11/2014

They did fine and we didn't have any problems with them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We have used BDD Construction to put a new roof on.

CATEGORY roofing

06/04/2014

I was very please with the quality of work provided. We had a very challenging project and home and they were punctual and tried to give us the best deal possible without sacrificing quality. I would use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace windows, move wall, set a header.

CATEGORY remodeling

11/06/2013

Finished on time....about three to four weeks. Fixed all punch list issues promptly. Great team. I worked out in writing what exactly I would be responsible vs. contractor. Came in on budget. Nice work....house looks great. Very honest. Would use them again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Several different remodeling jobs. Kitchen facelift, new bathroom and shower, etc

CATEGORY remodeling,home remodeling

CONTRACTORS-GENERAL, Anything that has to do with your home or office project. From new construction of a home to remodeling your kitchen, bath, finishing a basement, reroofing your house,putting a deck on, adding a garage or giving you that extra unattached garage. Nothing is to large or small for us to do.

Check, Visa, MasterCard