A thru Z Plumbing LLC

Founded 2001 • With Angi since May 2013

3.6

Locally owned and operated, certified Master Plumber. Every job is overseen specifically by me. I ensure all work is done to the highest standard and do not receive payment until the customer is happy....

Lynn Holmes Construction

With over 20 years of experience Lynn Holmes Construction specializes in full service remodeling, carpentry, woodworking bathrooms, basements, Doors, moldings, Decks, Drywall, Flooring of all kinds and much more. No job is too big or too small. I do everything from the ground up, with an emphasis on finish carpentry. I like to hear things like can you build this in that space? I will work with you to come to an agreement on what is best for your unique needs. Contact us today to discuss your remodel needs.

HWC Home Works Corporation

Founded in 1985 . Family-owned and operated ever since. The HWC Staff includes our own full-time Production Management team, full-time Staff Interior Designers and our own employee Carpenters & Installers. Angie's List Super Service Award 2012. Angie's List 'A' Rated. Better Business Bureau Rating 'A'. Certified Aging-in-Place Specialist. Certified VA Contractor by Veterans Administration. Certified by the EPA as a 'Lead Safe Contractor". Member National Kitchen & Bath Association. Nationally-recognized. Award-winning. Top 500 Remodeling Companies in US by Qualified Remodeler magazine 2008 thru 2015 - Angie's List Super Service Award 2012 thru 2014 - A "Big50" Remodeler awarded to the best 50 remodeling companies in America, based on best practices and Customer satisfaction by Remodeling magazine - and Remodeling Magazine's 550 List in 2014 & 2015! Additional DBA - Home Works Corp, HWC.

New Image Remodeling

With any project big or small, we always guarantee to provide you with the highest quality remodeling solutions for you and your project. From start to finish you will enjoy working with our team! Take a minute to read some of our real life reviews from the past eight years of our customers. Please call us today and setup an appointment - all estimates are always free! We hope to have the privilege of serving you!

08/20/2020

Carolin C.

Steve with A Thru Z Plumbing is honest and knowledgable. He installed a water softener and iron filter at our home that has made a world of difference in the quality of our well water. Our water previously had a stinky, rotten egg smell. He was very helpful and installed everything a few days before we hosted a large family celebration. He was also able to improve the pressure throughout our home. Thanks to A Thru Z Plumbing our water is perfect and we haven’t had any other issues.

Description of Work
Water Softener and Iron Filter

Category plumbing,water heater repair,home builders,home remodeling,drain cleaning

01/03/2018

Kristen P.

It went okay and looks nice, but the hot and cold are backwards. I texted Mr. Beach the same day after I realized it. He responded he should be able to get it fixed the following day. He never came. I texted him a few days later on the 15th, but never heard back from him.

Description of Work
Shower faucet replacement.

09/12/2017

Patricia D.

Came the same day, work performed that day.

Description of Work
Broken outside faucet.

07/25/2017

Deborah G.

Very bad experience. We thought we were hiring another reputable company who had been referred to us by two others. Answered phone with first name, we tried to verify we were speaking with our plumber of choice, and he said, yes, this is Steve. He gave us a verbal estimate only of $600-$800, we veified that was for both concerns, and we accepted without written estimate or business card because we had such great personal references. When he came to do the work, arrived promptly at 9 AM, was there 1.5 hours and charged $600 more than agreed quote. By his own statements, toilet and lid, with flange were $519 his cost, but we never saw documentation of that. That means he collected $800 in labor for 1.5 hours of work, which included a service charge of $137.00. He installed power flush mechanism in the new toilet at our request, and it worked for only 4 days, before stopping. Toilet is out of order for 7 days until we can get a professional in to fix/replace it this week. There is also a new hole in the tile on the floor. He lied by omission to us, denigrated other providers by lying about their financial status, overcharged us, gave us consistent double speak, and said he didn't care if we go to small claims court, the plumber states attorney, better business bureau. He also is not a union member. His misrepresentative ad on google, which referred to 2 different companies, and was actually an AD placed to come up in front of the phone number we were seeking on google was repaired the next morning after our second conversation, but he has operated out of 3 addresses in less than 15 years (per his licensure). He did not refer to or offer proof of licensure, insurance, bonding, or other assertions he made. We acknowledge that we should have gotten a written estimate and that we didn't do enough research on this person of low integrity, but believe prospective customers would like to know that his final statement to us was, "This is the way business is done. Have a nice day". We couldn't recommend him for ANY plumbing needs, even though his documentation says he doesn't care about reviews. Hope you do.

Description of Work
Toilet replacement with ADA height, and leak in master shower drain, due to crack in flange.

10/14/2015

David M.

Steve responded to my request via the Angie's List mobile app (SnapFix Project). I was in the process of building a deck which would have covered my faucet for my hose. Steve was able to cut into the line which is hooked up in the basement via copper pipe. He added a shutoff valve and blow out line inside the house so I can remove water before the winter to prevent freezing and bursting. Her ran the PEX from inside the house to the end of where my deck would soon be (roughly 16 feet). He added a new sillcock with an additional blowout valve.

Description of Work
Removed old exterior sillcock (garden hose faucet), rerouted the line from the basement of the house with PEX to the outside of my deck and added blowout lines.

09/21/2015

Joshua K.

He replaced a water heater for us (which we later found out he could have fixed with a 200$ part as opposed to the new water heater for 1600$). Water heater then broke a few months later, and he grudgingly fixed it. Broke again a few days later, and we scheduled another appointment with him, which he missed without any explanation. He then screened my calls for a week, and did not return my messages. He answered a call from a different number, but by that time we ended up using someone else. I would advise against him, unless you want to get conned into spending a lot of money on lousy, shoddy work.

Description of Work
Replaced a water heater

06/10/2015

Tobijah K.

Unprofessional service. He went throughout the house placing his fridge magnets around the home I was selling. He tracked snow through the upstairs where he was not supposed to go. Then, a few days later, I discovered that a shut-off valve in the bathroom had been loosened, and it appeared intentional. I could not prove it but I suspect that he purposely loosened the screw then left his advertising in the home so that the new owners would call him to fix the leak. In addition, he charged $380 for less than an hour's worth of work. Would never use again.

Description of Work
Rerouted duct on water heater.

Category plumbing,water heater repair

02/10/2015

Andrew R.

I was very happy with the rough in plumbing, Steve walked me around the house inside and out showing me everything he had done. I am working with a builder who brought A Thru Z Plumbing in and don't have an exact cost for the work completed so I made a guess.

Description of Work
Rough in plumbing for my new home. I am working with a builder who brought A Thru Z Plumbing in and don't have an exact cost for the work completed so I made an educated guess.

05/12/2013

Tracy M.

My house is 12 years old and needed some plumbing work. The toilet was running constantly, and the kitchen sink was leaking underneath. Both repairs were done professionally and promptly. Steve was very friendly and we have had no problems with the repairs. Then today our toilet stopped working-I should say draining. We called Steve and he came right out this morning. It's Mother's Day. And it's a Sunday morning. Turns out our teenage daughter flushed something big down the toilet last night that plugged up our sewer pipe. In fact, I JOINED Angie's List just to put this review in because I'm so impressed. Call him, he's great. You won't be sorry.

Description of Work
Replaced ballcock in toilet, fixed leak under kitchen sink in P-trap. Today, on Mother's Day, he came to snake our sewer line.

Category plumbing,home builders

A thru Z Plumbing LLC

Founded 2001 • With Angi since May 2013

3.6

3044 Cottage Ct

Cedar Springs, MI 49319

Plumbing. Hot Water Heaters. Leaky Faucet Repair. New Construction Plumbing. Remodeling Plumbing. Sump Pumps. Well Tank & Pressure Switches. Sewer Line Clean Out. New Tub Installation. Bathroom Remodeling. Water Softeners. Outside Water Spigots. Frozen Pipes.

Ask for details.