Keys by Monroe

Founded 1976 •

24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered

Please call for more details.

We are a family owned and operated locksmith business with over 40+ years of experience and expertise. We can assist you with any of your security needs, including but limited to, home, car, or business. Our family motto is "The only done job, is a job well done!"...

10/21/2020

The locksmith came was ready to go to work. He completely took the door lock apart and oiled and serviced the mechanism. He checked on each step that the lock was working. He cleaned up after the job and was very professional.

Description of Work
Locksmiths

Category locksmith

Thank you so much for your review. We love to hear our locksmiths are doing such a great job!

09/11/2020

I purchased a van that did not come with door keys. Scheduling and appointment with Keys by Monroe was easy. They arrived on n site with friendly attitudes. They did a wonderful job making the keys that I needed. I will definitely use them again for any locksmith if I need done.

Description of Work
car key

Category locksmith

Thank you for your great feedback! We love hearing that our locksmiths are doing such an amazing job! We look forward to working with you again in the future.

09/10/2020

Excellent service!

Description of Work
Rekey home

Category electronic repair

09/07/2020

They were successfully able to open a locked trunk.

Description of Work
Locksmiths

Category locksmith

Thank you for your review! We love to hear that our locksmiths are doing a good job. We look forward to working with you again in the future!

08/29/2020

Keys by Monroe were very polite and got the job done quickly. There prices were so much cheaper than the other companies I had talked to. I will be using them for all my future lockwork.

Description of Work
Re-keyedthe locks on my home.

Category locksmith

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for your great review. We love hearing our locksmiths are doing such a great job. You buisness is greatly appreciate and we look forward to working with you again in the future!