Son In Law Service

Founded 2010 • With Angi since September 2010

We are a licensed insured Electrical and Building contractor who specialize in maintenance and repair of your home and business....

CASTLE ELECTRIC

CASTLE ELECTRIC

04/12/2017

While the wiring tool longer than estimated, the final result was great. They cleaned up messes and were polite working around my kids. They spent time at the end of the job reviewing work with us and answering questions.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They rewired our entire Victorian home, replaced the hit water heater, installed a hot water recirculation line and insulated our attic.

CATEGORY electrician

04/03/2016

Everything went smooth - no complains.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install a 4 wire 30 amps receptical (Dryer), 55 feet of #10 copper wire ran from receptical to electrical panel. New 30 amp QO tandem breaker installed in electrical panel.

CATEGORY electrician

04/30/2015

They were really good. They were very friendly and knowledgeable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had a kitchen put in (by Ikea) and one cabinet resulted in a big hole in our ceiling. The son in law guys came out put in outlets and putting our hood on. They also helped us install our microwave. They did a variety of jobs for us and they all went great.

CATEGORY handyman service

06/05/2014

They are awesome. They were just friendly, competitive and thorough. I sometimes had to call two or three times to get hold of somebody, but when I did, they were great. They were extremely punctual and always on time. They were extremely professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They fixed my swimming pool in the backyard. They put up a ceiling fan for me. They fixed the outdoor electrical lighting.

CATEGORY handyman service,lighting,pool cleaners,ceiling fans,outdoor lighting

04/29/2014

They damaged some of my property when they were fixing the light and they didn’t tell me about it until I found it on my own and so I own be doing business with them again. They got here and they never respond to emails or anything and it was very difficult to get a hold of them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Son In Law Service changed some exterior lights in garage and yard.

CATEGORY lawn service,lighting

We are a full service electrical, building, and remodeling company weather it be a new service or a dryer in need of repair.

Roofing, Excavation