Devine Shine

Founded 2001 • With Angi since May 2006

2097 Round Table Dr E

Canton, MI 48188

We provide professional window cleaning and other services. Our goal is to impress our customers with windows that shine and build a long standing relationship through personal service and by providing a job done right the first time and every time. Free Estimates...

window cleaning (176)gutter cleaning (54)window replacement (30)screen repair (6)deck cleaning (3)

12/02/2020

We are asked to support the small business during covid 19 and when you do you get a guy that is extremely rude and professional. Then when he realized he was wrong and have totally disrespected you he wants to call you back. I own several small businesses and have never talked to a customer this way. Angies list and every other list should stop sending him business!

Description of Work
No work was done

Category window cleaning,deck cleaning

Work Completed On 12/02/2020

10/23/2020

Excellent company. Was very pleased with all of the workers and the jobs that they did. Would definitely use them again.

Description of Work
Exterior window washing.

Work Completed On 10/06/2020

Thank you so much! We appreciate you

07/21/2020

They were terrific. They were punctual, neat, organized and expedient. It was a pleasure working with them again. I definitely recommend Devine. They were priced fairly. I felt that the job they did was well worth the price we paid, I will use them again.

Description of Work
Devine cleaned all our windows inside and out, as well as our screens.

Category window cleaning,replacement windows

Work Completed On 07/21/2020

12/21/2019

Never returned my call. So much for your help...

Description of Work
Cleaning gutters.

Category gutter cleaning,window cleaning

Work Completed On 11/30/2019

11/12/2019

Eric was phenomenal with service excellent everything I imagined and more

Description of Work
3rd floor apartment windows

Work Completed On 11/06/2019

That is so nice of you to leave a review like this! It was a pleasure working with you.

10/08/2019

I was very happy with my whole experience with Eric Devine and his helper, Connor. I was able to schedule this job to coordinate with another, which worked out very well. When the fellows arrived they went right to work and it was evident that each had a particular job to work on. They didn't stop working until they were all finished. I was pleased with the job that they did.

Description of Work
All windows cleaned inside and out, 2 skylights cleaned inside and out, front storm door window, and glass panels on ceiling lights.

Work Completed On 10/04/2019

Thank you for your comments and review. It was a pleasure.

09/12/2019

Did not seem interested in taking on the job. I decreased the amount of work I wanted done to get him to accept the job. Not until he showed up did I remember his snotty tone, as he came to my door. His snotty tone re-emerged as he complained about my dog. After more than a couple of comments, I demanded he leave. Customer service was not something high on his list.

Description of Work
Window cleaning

Work Completed On 09/10/2019

1. you agreed to the price before I arrived and that never changed 2. I was on time for the appointment 3. there was no work done 4. My tone may have been less than professional when confronted with a full grown Doberman from whom you refuse to control and give me space. yet, you rated me "F" for all those categories?

08/11/2019

Prompt, thorough and reasonably priced.

Description of Work
My windows were way overdue for cleaning. Results are amazing!

Work Completed On 08/09/2019

07/17/2019

Great. I’m definitely going to recommend them to all my friends and neighbors

Description of Work
Windows cleaned outside with screen cleaned

Work Completed On 07/17/2019

Thank you so much for your kind review.

06/03/2019

The owner of the company was very responsive. We were under a very tight timeline due to our bring our house on market. Despite crazy weather Eric found time to fit us in (even coming out on a Sunday morning). He communicated throughout the process and did a great job at a very fair price. We would definitely use him and again and recommend him to others. Thanks Eric for getting this done!

Description of Work
Window washing -- Rush Job

Work Completed On 06/03/2019

Really appreciate you using our service and for taking the time to leave this outstanding review!

Window Cleaning, Screen Cleaning/Replacement, Gutter Clearing, Mirror Cleaning, Chandelier and Light Fixture Cleaning, Powerwashing.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express