"To learn about all the steps and precautions we are taking to protect our customers and our team, please visit: https://www.precisiondoormi.com/covid-19/"

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We accept remote payment

Precision Garage Door of West Michigan

Founded 2002 • With Angi since March 2015

6748 Patterson Ave SE

Caledonia, MI 49316

24/7 emergency repairs. Expert garage door installation. Experienced technicians. American-made doors built to last. Proudly serving West Michigan since 2002. Don't let a faulty garage door leave you vulnerable. Call now, and we'll get it fixed today....

08/09/2022

Colleen L.

Vincent was incredibly professional, explained the issue and fixed it. I was most impressed as they provided options for what work could be completed today as well as pricing.

Description of Work
The garage door would not fully open it clise

07/07/2022

Susan H.

Wonderful! Your technician Bryce, did a great job! He’s a good representative for the company!

Description of Work
Replace door springs & rollers

Category garage doors

We appreciate you taking the time to leave us such a great review. We're so happy to hear you were provided with excellent service from Bryce. Thank you for your business!

06/14/2022

Noah B.

Bryce showed up on time and got the work done quickly and efficiently. I was looking to get the tension springs replaced and got a full tune up. My garage door hasn’t run smoother or quieter since I’ve lived here.

Description of Work
Garage door repair

Category garage doors

Thank you for the great review! We are pleased to hear your experience with Bryce was so positive! Thank you for choosing Precision.

06/13/2022

Shelly D.

Excellent. Ben was a fantastic technician! We will highly recommend!

Description of Work
New garage door opener and all new parts except for garage door panels.

Category garage doors

We appreciate you leaving us a great review. We're happy to hear that Ben was so helpful! Thank you for your business!

05/02/2022

Mike B.

The people were extremely timely. The repair tech showed up early in the time frame I was given He quoted me three options and the cheapest one was $750. I declined and had to pay a $75 service charge for the 15 minutes he was there. I then obtained 3 separate quotes in the next hour for FREE. And the quotes were for $150, $200 and $250(only if there were 2 springs instead of the one) This is the second time I have had them bid a job. Both times I got the work done for less than half their quote. Their tech told me parts are real expensive because of Covid. All three of the other contractors told me the spring was about a $100 with about $75 labor. They are outrageously expensive. I feel ripped off, big time. Caveat Emptor!!! Buyer Beware. If I could give them a negative rating for taking advantage of people, I would. Mike B.

Description of Work
I needed 1 broken spring repaired

Category garage doors

We are sorry that you were disappointed with your experience, but we truly appreciate your feedback. Please allow us to take a closer look at this for you and we’ll follow up with you directly.

04/22/2022

Bryan V.

I requested 3 quotes. One never contacted me, and one gave me a good quote but ghosted me when I asked for it in writing. Precision Garage Door gave me a ton of time to go through every option which resulted in a better fit for our needs. It was slightly more expensive than the other quote, but the other quote ghosted me, so I'm not sure that's worth much. At installation time, I was able to work from home,but I was still quite busy. Precision Garage Door was able to replace my garage door without any real guidance from me. They did a great job, and the new door is so much better. I'd definitely recommend them again.

Description of Work
Garage Door/Garage Door Motor replacement

Category garage doors

We appreciate you taking the time to leave us such a great review. We're so happy to hear you were provided with excellent service from our team. Enjoy your new door!

01/10/2022

Ben M.

Went well. Ben came out quickly and updated me on his arrival time. Did quick work and the garage works now.

Description of Work
Garage spring replacement

Category garage doors

We are pleased to hear that [Member Name Removed] provided you with great service. Thank you for choosing Precision Garage Door!

09/08/2021

Herman K.

great! Rusty wichman did an outstanding job of putting in our new garage door at 11120 river road. greenville mich Thanks Herman Kosten #616 894 1805

Description of Work
New Garage door installed

Category garage doors

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a wonderful review! We are pleased to hear your experience with our team was so positive. Thank you for your business!

07/13/2021

Kate C.

I called them on a Sunday evening and they were able to come out on an emergency basis the following day. Other companies either couldn't repair the door for 3 more weeks or didn't answer their phone. The price was a little high, but they were quick to provide service when we couldn't get our cars out of the garage..

Description of Work
Garage door would not open and neither would the emergency handle. Spring needed to be replaced. Since the entire system was 21 yrs old, I had them replace additional parts.

Category garage doors

We are proud to hear that our team provided you with excellent and timely service. We appreciate your business!

06/26/2021

Rufus H.

The process was easy and very thorough.

Description of Work
Springs and bearings.

Category garage doors

We appreciate you for taking the time to leave us a great review! Thank you for choosing Precision!

06/12/2021

Fred M.

Great. Door is 15 years old, the repairman gave several options from replacing just the spring to replacing most of the hardware on the door. A mid-range option was selected to upgrade the spring system and replace bearings. The repairman was professional, never pressured to select a higher priced option, and completed the repairs quickly.

Description of Work
Broken torsional spring on garage door.

Category doors

Thank you for the great review! We are pleased to hear your experience with our team was so positive! Thank you for choosing Precision.

04/29/2021

Kurt D.

Very pleased with the overall service & experience. Quick, great communication & service at a reasonable cost. Would use them again in a heartbeat for garage door repair or service.

Description of Work
Garage Door repairs

Category garage doors

Thank you for your kind words! We appreciate your business!

04/13/2021

Michael F.

Precision, and their tech, Christian, did a great job. My garage door opener suddenly stopped working. I called them on a Saturday afternoon wondering if I would even be able to get a hold of anyone, and thinking that even if I did I wouldn’t see a service technician until sometime late in the following week. Instead to my surprise they said they could get somebody out there Sunday morning. When Christian arrived, he quickly diagnosed that something was seriously wrong with the garage door opener. After taking the unit completely down and examining it, he determined that the motor and main circuit board were fried probably due to a power failure we experienced in our neighborhood. Precision had sold and installed this unit approximately two years ago. The opener had a lifetime warranty on the motor and some other parts. Christian had the same model in his van, and installed a new unit right there on the spot. The only cost to me was the $75 trip charge which was well worth it.

Description of Work
Repair a garage door opener

Category garage doors

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us! We are so proud to hear Christian was able to provide you with great service and a new garage door opener. We appreciate your business!

04/05/2021

Robert P.

Great professional Service and greetings.. The price was higher than competitors.. but competitive.. Just up front!

Description of Work
New Garage Door Estimate

Category garage doors

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a great review! We appreciate your business!

02/13/2021

James B.

The spring broke on a Saturday afternoon at 2pm. They were at my house already at 3:30pm. Jordan was the technician and was very professional and patient. The cost was reasonable. I would highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Spring broke

Category garage doors

We appreciate your kind words. We are proud to hear Jordan provided you with professional and patient service. Thank you for choosing Precision!

02/01/2021

Joyce S.

The spring broke Sunday morning, I called that afternoon, Precision arrived Monday morning at 8:00 and the door was fixed by 10:00. Great company very professional.

Description of Work
Garage door broken spring

Category garage doors

Thank you for sharing your experience with us! We appreciate your business!

01/29/2021

Rick B.

After I the homeowner installed a new garage door and opener there was a need to have a professional fix my work. After calling for help the tech was there same day @ appointed time had my mess cleaned up and working great in no time flat at a price that was very affordable. Thank you Bryce Herin

Description of Work
Configure garage door and opener

Category garage doors, doors

We appreciate your review! Thank you for choosing Precision!

01/27/2021

SARAT K.

Asked for around $700 for replacing the springs and cables. Apparently just the cables alone would cost $100. It's $1700 if I want a Liftmaster motor as well. Insanity. Paid the $75 trip charge and sent him off. Then I called another company (one that I had used before and did good work) and they quoted me $200 for the springs (including labor).

Description of Work
replace garage door springs & cables

Category garage doors

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. The difference in pricing between us and other garage door competitors comes down to our best in class parts, and our highly trained, skilled technician and our industry leading warranty. At Precision, we stand behind our work and always want to ensure we leave our customers with a safe, secure and reliable garage door. Your satisfaction is top priority so if you should have any additional questions or comments, please do not hesitate to contact us.

01/09/2021

Elizabeth H.

Christian was on time, professional, courteous, informative, and very efficient. I was impressed with Precision Door organization from scheduling through installation and billing. I will use them again.

Description of Work
Inspect, repair/replace nonworking garage door opener.

Category garage doors

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us! We are proud to hear Christian provided you with professional, courteous, informative, and efficient service! We appreciate your business!

12/09/2020

James S.

It went well. The technician was courteous and knowledgeable and explained what was needed. He also did extra maintenance including lubricating the rest of the related parts.

Description of Work
Garage door repair

Category garage doors, doors

We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a great review! We are proud to hear our team provided you with courteous and knowledgeable service. Thank you for choosing Precision!

11/05/2020

Louise H.

We were so pleased with their service and the work that was done. They were professional, on time, were very efficient and we would definitely hire them again. We would highly recommend them as well.

Description of Work
They replaced the electronic portion and repaired a garage door at our home.

Category garage doors

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a great review! We are so happy to hear our team provided you with professional, timely, and efficient service! We appreciate your business!

11/03/2020

Sherriel M.

Very well excellent customer service

Description of Work
Garage door opener replaced

Category garage doors, doors

Thank you for your kind words! We appreciate your business!

10/30/2020

Jeff M.

Jordan was a wonderful young man. He got here early showed me a couple of options and had the job completed in just over an hour. Great job. Only wish the cost was not so high.

Description of Work
Replacement of my garage motor and tracking.

Category garage doors, doors

Thank you for your kind words, [Member Name Removed]! We are proud to hear Jordan provided you with great service! We appreciate your business!

10/23/2020

Michael W.

The technician was awesome and had my self-installed opener working in less than 1 hour and gave me tips on how to maintain it.

Description of Work
Garage door adjustment

Category garage doors, doors

Thank you for your great review! We are happy to hear our team was able to get your opener repaired quickly! We appreciate your business!

10/23/2020

Mark L.

Perfect install was flawless - Jordan H., explained what was needed - explained the entire process, explained what to lubricate in the future and how.

Description of Work
New springs

Category doors

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a great review! We are so happy to hear Jordan provided you with great service, and we appreciate your business!