GOOTJES ASSOCIATES INC

Founded 1949 • With Angi since May 2010

TKH Lawn Services

TKH Lawn Services

A lawn maintenance provider that offers a range of lawn maintenance services. This includes mowing, trimming, edging, weeding, mulch installations, spring & fall cleanups, as well as bush trimming and a few others. Feel free to ask more about the services we offer. We at TKH Lawn Services pride our selves on high quality customer service that is second to none. Whether there is an issue with our work or just a simple question, we are here to service our clients as best as possible. Our staff has been doing this for 3 years now, 2019 is the third season of operation. We have 3 employees who pride themselves on giving your yard the professional touch.

12/18/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They re-installed and serviced my underground sprinkling and removed some trees. They also did lawn care and sprinkling work for my parents. The company has been in business for a very long time, and we've always been happy with their work. The work at my house was done prior to the 2011 option given above.

CATEGORY landscaping,irrigation systems

11/18/2014

See above review. A nice note: I had contacted Dave to see about Gootjes doing some landscaping with a quick turn around. Instead of promising what he knew he couldn't deliver, he was up front with me and suggested I go elsewhere for the majority of the work. I did hire another landscaper, but Dave and his crew worked directly with that company to install the necessary sprinklers. He is always ver...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dave turned off and winterized the sprinkling system. Earlier this summer, he and his crew installed underground sprinkling in a new area of our lawn and adjusted other areas for maximum coverage. This spring, Dave identified a leak under our deck and he and his crew fixed it. We have been customers of Gootjes for almost 25 years and will continue to do business with them!

CATEGORY landscaping,irrigation systems

06/28/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Have had Gootjes provide lawn service and sprinkler system servicing for the last couple of years. I think their pricing is fair and they are very attentive to details, easy to contact, professional and easy to work with.

11/11/2011

It went great from start to finish. Friendly, professional service! Got the job done quick and easy.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed a site cleared in the woods right behind our back yard. I was erecting a shed and needed brush removed as well as a couple trees cut down. They did a great job to my exact specifications. I will definitely use them again for landscaping.

06/08/2011

They did as I wanted them to do with a written estimate. I liked their services and will use the same in future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I received an estimate from Gootjes Associates Inc. for lawn service, in April, 2011.

CATEGORY landscaping

Landscaping, lawn maintenance, sprinkling, and commercial snow plowing

Check, MasterCard, Visa