BIGELOW EXTERIORS

Founded 1949 • With Angi since September 2010

3.9

COMPETITIVE PRICING, EXPERIENCED TEAM OF OVER 12 EMPLOYEES READY TO BUILD YOUR DREAM...

Markin Co.

Markin Co.

Locally owned company, with owners that have over 30 years of experience in the industry. Specializes in doors, windows, siding, and roofing. Products sold by Markin Co are environmentally friendly and innovative.

Offers by Markin Co. on Angi

05/27/2020

Very quick response to phone message. They were out the same day and repair was fast and new shingles matched up well with old ones.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Patching of roof from wind damaged shingles.

CATEGORY roofing,garage builders

05/22/2019

Called Bigelow and they were very eager it seemed at first. Went in and met with someone in February (BEFORE busy season) to get quotes. Said they’d be out in the spring once the snow melted. It is now almost June with nothing. I have called repeatedly and left messages and spoken with the receptionist who assured me he would call back. Finally got the receptionist to tell me Dan would be out the ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Complete exterior home remodel

CATEGORY decks,garage doors,remodeling,roofing,siding

03/21/2016

They wouldnt come out. I dont have a clue what kind of shingles I have and they do not know the color. They said they wouldnt come out for an estimate, they would only come out to repair it. She asked me questions that I could not answer like the pitch of my roof.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I called for an estimate.

CATEGORY roofing

11/03/2015

We did not use their service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bigelow Exteriors were unable to do our roof until 2016, and we could not wait that long, as the roof was already 20 years old.

CATEGORY roofing

06/04/2014

The customer service is excellent. They are a top of the line company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He does installs and sales. He has done all kinds of roofing, garage doors and I have purchased lots of tools there.

CATEGORY garage doors,roofing