BIGELOW EXTERIORS

Founded 1949 • With Angi since September 2010

3.9

COMPETITIVE PRICING, EXPERIENCED TEAM OF OVER 12 EMPLOYEES READY TO BUILD YOUR DREAM...

Wallside Windows Inc

Family owned and operated since 1944, Wallside sells directly to the homeowner, manufacturing and installing its own products. With a factory/showroom located in Taylor, Mich., the vinyl window manufacturer services two thirds of the lower peninsula of Michigan and northwest portions of Ohio.

Great Lakes Building Concepts

We are a full service home improvement company currently serving the West Michigan Area - Including Grand Rapids, Holland, Muskegon, Kalamazoo, and even Lansing. We believe in a strong commitment to customer service and a non-compromising level of quality across the board for your next home improvement project!

Offers by Great Lakes Building Concepts on Angi
Coles landscaping

Provide all lawn care needs. Basement waterproofing and crawl space encapsulation. Also do snow removal and deck tear outs. I've been in the waterproofing and lawn business for almost 6 years and have an experienced team as well! I also offer Roofing Services!

05/27/2020

Kevin & Nancy T.

Very quick response to phone message. They were out the same day and repair was fast and new shingles matched up well with old ones.

Description of Work
Patching of roof from wind damaged shingles.

Category roofing,garage builders

05/22/2019

Bethany L.

Called Bigelow and they were very eager it seemed at first. Went in and met with someone in February (BEFORE busy season) to get quotes. Said they’d be out in the spring once the snow melted. It is now almost June with nothing. I have called repeatedly and left messages and spoken with the receptionist who assured me he would call back. Finally got the receptionist to tell me Dan would be out the following morning to take a look. He never showed up and when I called back the receptionist tried to say they thought I was coming in there to meet with them (which I ALREADY DID in February). This seems par for the course with this company after reading the reviews. This was not a small job either. It was for a complete home exterior remodel in the neighborhood of $100,000. We will be going with someone else.

Description of Work
Complete exterior home remodel

Category decks,garage doors,remodeling,roofing,siding

03/21/2016

Jackie R.

They wouldnt come out. I dont have a clue what kind of shingles I have and they do not know the color. They said they wouldnt come out for an estimate, they would only come out to repair it. She asked me questions that I could not answer like the pitch of my roof.

Description of Work
I called for an estimate.

11/03/2015

Elaine J.

We did not use their service.

Description of Work
Bigelow Exteriors were unable to do our roof until 2016, and we could not wait that long, as the roof was already 20 years old.

06/04/2014

mark P.

The customer service is excellent. They are a top of the line company.

Description of Work
He does installs and sales. He has done all kinds of roofing, garage doors and I have purchased lots of tools there.

Category garage doors,roofing

04/14/2014

Debbie C.

I called multiple times to schedule someone to come out and repair our garage and pole barn doors on our home we had just purchased. Unfortunately after so many non-returned calls, I went with some one else -- Home Town Doors in Manton (see my review)

Description of Work
nothing

09/26/2013

Darla S.

Bigelow was very punctual about dropping off materials. Not punctual on any quotes.. We went with Millers and they were ..awesome .. Punctual every morning great in appearance, kind, went above and beyond. The job was done quickly. I would recommend Millers for any job and Bigelow for supplies.. Both are good companies

Description of Work
Supplied all the products used by our contractor Millers construction.. They have great durable products.

09/16/2013

Josh R.

I called for an estimate. I had to call 4 or 5 times to come out. Their price was pretty high and did not go through them.

Description of Work
Performed an estimate on roofing

06/06/2013

Lori C.

Can't say one bad word. Great company.

Description of Work
Huge roofing job. Big crew and very professional.Always on time. Job done in 3 days perfectly.

12/28/2012

William P.

The quoted the jobs and started on time and finished when they said they would. Cleaned up after the job and the jobs were done right.

Description of Work
Replaced garage door opener and fixed a roof leak the the previous roofer couldn't fix.

Category garage doors,roofing