Able Heating, Cooling and Plumbing

Founded 1994 • With Angi since September 2010

In business for 25 years, Able Heating, Cooling and Plumbing provides both residential and commercial heating, air, and plumbing services! We repair and install include hot water heaters, boiler systems, furnace, and air conditioners. We offer flat rate residential and free estimates for new construction. We have an A+ rating with Angie's List, and 24 hour emergency services available! Call us today to make an appointment at 231-779-5430. Traverse City residents can call 231-468-2633 to reach our other office....

Pat's HVAC, LLC

Saturday & Sunday emergency calls only . we are based in Traverse City mi we travel 60 mile out around Traverse City.

Offers by Pat's HVAC, LLC on Angi
Middle Branch Excavation

Over here at Middle Branch Excavation we specialize in everything between Driveways,Demolition,Ponds,Retaning Walls, and Site Prep. What makes our company so great is we are a family grown business well known around our community for our hard and dedicated work to the customer we are serving. With the most friendly staff in the field we can assure your job will get done on time and free of hassle. Us over here at Middle Branch Excavation are a locally owned and operated business with 10+ years in the business. We can promise that if your choose us at Middle Branch Excavation your job will get done right and you will have a great experience!

Neli Virtual Appliance Repair

Offers by Neli Virtual Appliance Repair on Angi

09/18/2020

Installation of a tankless hot water heater and hydronic baseboard radiator heating

Description of Work
I can’t really say anything about this business because I began contacting them through Angies List on September 6th and they still HAVEN’T RESPONDED YET.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,water heater repair

12/07/2019

no one called, still looking for a plumber to do the job. would consider able plumbing if they call.

Description of Work
needed a standard electric water heater installed

Category water heater repair

Sorry we missed your call.. I see no record of it.. I see your in hills dale mi... we’re based out of Cadillac mi.. so I’m not sure how your seeing us down there... no worries let us know if we can help any further.. thank you Jim with able Hvac....

05/20/2018

Outstanding ....... JIm and his crew did an outstanding job, on time, friendly, answered any questions, prompt return calls, this is the company to do business with in the Cadillac area. Highly recommend for all your ac/heating needs. A+++++++

Description of Work
Replace duct work and new ac unit

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

09/27/2017

Jim was great to work with and everything he promised was done on time and was perfect. These men left no mess behind and went above and beyond to make sure I was totally happy when the job was all done. He quoted me a great price and there were no up charges when the job was finished. I would use them again in a heartbeat. If you are looking for a great company for your heating needs this company...

Description of Work
Had Able install a new furnace and air conditioner plus they added some ducts and replaced all the vents plus a new hot water heater.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,water heater repair

03/17/2017

Jim and Paul are awesome!!!! Definitely will have them back to put in central air...

Description of Work
My furnace quit working. I called and left a message within 10 min got a call back, within 1 hour they were at my house.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Appliance Repair - Large & Small. Gas Leak Repair. Heating & AC. Heating Oil. Plumbing. Water Heaters.

Chillers