Stanley Steemer

Founded 2000 • With Angi since June 2006

Stanley Steemer has been providing cleaning and restoration services for both residential and business customers for more than 60 years. They offer multiple services, including carpet cleaning, tile and grout cleaning, hardwood floor cleaning, upholstery cleaning, air duct cleaning and water damage restoration services. For more information, visit www.stanleysteemer.com....

Artistic Solutions - Custom Upholstery + Design

Husband and wife Design team that have been creating for over 30+ years. We provide Classic to Contemporary Upholstery services, offering Fabric selections, Custom made furniture, or repairing what you already have. Our goal is to make everything you want, as you wish. Like helping you keep your favorite piece of furniture as your new piece of furniture. We also teach Beginner, Intermediate and Advanced Upholstery classes every month. Classes meet weekly at regularly scheduled times. Terms: Half down on all labor with balance upon completion, Materials cost up front, Consultation and Design services are an hourly rate plus expenses. Artwork is by the job or sq. ft. We accept Cash, Check and Credit Card.

Green Home Cleaning and Restoration

A family owned company providing professional carpet cleaning to sophisticated homeowners. We have only highly trained, IICRC certified technicians. Our technicians are uniformed, non-smoking and are not paid by commission. We utilize earth friendly cleaning solutions and methods that will leave your carpet squeeky clean with no soapy residue to attract dirt. We service all of Kent County to the Lakeshore. We provide professional water damage restoration services and restorative drying. We can work directly with your insurer on damage claims.

OCD Building & Remodeling Inc.

No one wants a job done twice. Our mission here at OCD is to get the job done Right The First Time! The name does imply some obsession. We primarily focus on Custom Home renovations including full bathroom renovations, kitchens, flooring, trim, basements, and attics. We do offer other projects such as decks, backsplashes, custom wooden fencing, and bedrooms. We do not offer electrical, plumbing, or HVAC services à la carte, but those services can be provided by licensed subcontractors for larger projects. You would like stuff built, we like to build stuff the right way, together we can complete your project(s) correctly. We look forward to being a little OCD about your project(s) on your behalf. Thanks, talk soon.

07/29/2021

Marcia C.

They were here on time. Did the job. Took pictures of the air duct before and after. They're knowledgeable, very polite.

Description of Work
Air ducts cleaning

Category air duct cleaning

08/29/2018

MaryLeone B.

Great and this was the 2nd time we've used them!

Description of Work
Carpet Cleaning

11/17/2017

Mary D.

I was impressed - very good work. Carpet looks great. They cleaned 4 med-large rooms, 1 hallway and the RV. Also applied scotchguard.

Description of Work
Cleaned several of my rooms and my RV carpet. Looks great!

Category carpet cleaners

[Member Name Removed], Thank you for the opportunity to serve you. We have a very dedicated staff with a goal to perform outstanding work for our customers. On behalf of our team we appreciate your business and have a Super Thanksgiving. Greg Pucci President

08/08/2017

Barbara H.

They’re always on tv, they advertise all the time everywhere. They are one of the biggest companies in Grand Rapids. I’ve had them for years. I’m due to get them again, I’ve got to call and have them come in. I don’t remember the cost, but it wasn’t horrible. I don’t think it was $100, I’m pretty sure it was under $100, it might have been $90 something. They do a good job, that’s why I have them. They come out almost when you call, you don’t have to wait a long time. I do use them. I keep going back to them because they’re good, they always do a good job. It takes probably a couple of hours to do the work. They put things beneath your furniture, they’re really good. They move your furniture and they go under it and replace it, and put those little things under it.

Description of Work
They cleaned the carpet.

Category carpet cleaners

Thank you for allowing us to serve you. We appreciate your business. Greg Pucci owner

06/14/2016

Jill K.

The two technicians showed up, were very professional, thorough and helpful. They did an extremely good job. Our carpet is very clean and it looks wonderful. They moved our furniture without complaint and put everything back where it should be. This is a company you can count on to be there when you need them and to do a very good job. I highly recommend Stanley Steamer to anyone!

Description of Work
Came to our home late in the day on a Saturday with very short notice. Rescued us after a very bad experience with Sears Carpet Cleaning.

03/05/2016

jeremy S.

The representatives were extremely friendly and professional, and even offered advice beyond what services they were providing at that moment. Among that advice, they recommended certain products (that could be purchased from Stanley Steemer or elsewhere) that might help the issue going forward. They set a very reasonable expectation up front (said that it may not resolve the issue and that other services might be needed). It was a snowy day, and they took very careful precautions to ensure they did not track water into my home by wearing boot coverings as well as laying down a covering on the floor, and even used a draft stopper on the door. Would highly recommend.

Description of Work
Cleaned couches and treated for odor (cat urine)

Category upholstery cleaning

04/09/2015

maryann R.

Very courteous and did a very good job.

Description of Work
Clean carpet

03/12/2015

Howard / Cathy L.

The duct worked and seemed to be okay but the carpet cleaning was less satisfactory.

Description of Work
We used Stanley Steemer for air duct cleaning and carpet cleaning service.

Category carpet cleaners,air duct cleaning

03/09/2015

Dan H.

They did a very good job. They just removed all of the moisture. It took with probably ten days to get all the moisture out. They took all the wet carpet up and just gave us a dried out basement. They did replace the carpet and did a good job. They had very good ratings if not we wouldn't have used them. They did a great job. I didn't get a lot of competitive bids on it but for me it was reasonable. They were very professional. I don't have any complaints on them.

Description of Work
Our entire basement was flooded and we had Stanley Steemer handle all of the restoration on that.

Category carpet installation,water damage restoration

02/09/2015

Jim H.

We are extremely pleased with their work. Crew chief was Carlos Vazquez. Assistant was Cody Flores. They were polite and industrious. Carlos was very informative. They both worked patiently and hard to remove dirt from some heavy wear for the last 6 months. We thought we were going to need new carpeting, but not after their cleaning. We are amazed at how clean are carpet now looks. A couple of spots of wear pattern is all that remains. We highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning of living room, hallway, and bedroom, plus application of protection spray.

Category carpet cleaners,air duct cleaning

Carpet, tile, grout, furniture, air duct & leather cleaning, area rugs, autos, boats & RVs, water damage restoration, hardwood floor refinishing, sales & installation.

N/A