Stanley Steemer

Founded 2000 • With Angi since June 2006

8225 Pfeiffer Farms Dr Ste 500

Byron Center, MI 49315

Stanley Steemer has been providing cleaning and restoration services for both residential and business customers for more than 60 years. They offer multiple services, including carpet cleaning, tile and grout cleaning, hardwood floor cleaning, upholstery cleaning, air duct cleaning and water damage

07/29/2021

Marcia C.

They were here on time. Did the job. Took pictures of the air duct before and after. They're knowledgeable, very polite.

Description of Work
Air ducts cleaning

08/29/2018

MaryLeone B.

Great and this was the 2nd time we've used them!

Description of Work
Carpet Cleaning

11/17/2017

Mary D.

I was impressed - very good work. Carpet looks great. They cleaned 4 med-large rooms, 1 hallway and the RV. Also applied scotchguard.

Description of Work
Cleaned several of my rooms and my RV carpet. Looks great!

Category carpet cleaners

[Member Name Removed], Thank you for the opportunity to serve you. We have a very dedicated staff with a goal to perform outstanding work for our customers. On behalf of our team we appreciate your business and have a Super Thanksgiving. Greg Pucci President

08/08/2017

Barbara H.

They’re always on tv, they advertise all the time everywhere. They are one of the biggest companies in Grand Rapids. I’ve had them for years. I’m due to get them again, I’ve got to call and have them come in. I don’t remember the cost, but it wasn’t horrible. I don’t think it was $100, I’m pretty sure it was under $100, it might have been $90 something. They do a good job, that’s why I have them. They come out almost when you call, you don’t have to wait a long time. I do use them. I keep going back to them because they’re good, they always do a good job. It takes probably a couple of hours to do the work. They put things beneath your furniture, they’re really good. They move your furniture and they go under it and replace it, and put those little things under it.

Description of Work
They cleaned the carpet.

Category carpet cleaners

Thank you for allowing us to serve you. We appreciate your business. Greg Pucci owner

06/14/2016

Jill K.

The two technicians showed up, were very professional, thorough and helpful. They did an extremely good job. Our carpet is very clean and it looks wonderful. They moved our furniture without complaint and put everything back where it should be. This is a company you can count on to be there when you need them and to do a very good job. I highly recommend Stanley Steamer to anyone!

Description of Work
Came to our home late in the day on a Saturday with very short notice. Rescued us after a very bad experience with Sears Carpet Cleaning.

03/05/2016

jeremy S.

The representatives were extremely friendly and professional, and even offered advice beyond what services they were providing at that moment. Among that advice, they recommended certain products (that could be purchased from Stanley Steemer or elsewhere) that might help the issue going forward. They set a very reasonable expectation up front (said that it may not resolve the issue and that other services might be needed). It was a snowy day, and they took very careful precautions to ensure they did not track water into my home by wearing boot coverings as well as laying down a covering on the floor, and even used a draft stopper on the door. Would highly recommend.

Description of Work
Cleaned couches and treated for odor (cat urine)

Category upholstery cleaning

04/09/2015

maryann R.

Very courteous and did a very good job.

Description of Work
Clean carpet

03/12/2015

Howard / Cathy L.

The duct worked and seemed to be okay but the carpet cleaning was less satisfactory.

Description of Work
We used Stanley Steemer for air duct cleaning and carpet cleaning service.

03/09/2015

Dan H.

They did a very good job. They just removed all of the moisture. It took with probably ten days to get all the moisture out. They took all the wet carpet up and just gave us a dried out basement. They did replace the carpet and did a good job. They had very good ratings if not we wouldn't have used them. They did a great job. I didn't get a lot of competitive bids on it but for me it was reasonable. They were very professional. I don't have any complaints on them.

Description of Work
Our entire basement was flooded and we had Stanley Steemer handle all of the restoration on that.

Category carpet installation, water damage restoration

02/09/2015

Jim H.

We are extremely pleased with their work. Crew chief was Carlos Vazquez. Assistant was Cody Flores. They were polite and industrious. Carlos was very informative. They both worked patiently and hard to remove dirt from some heavy wear for the last 6 months. We thought we were going to need new carpeting, but not after their cleaning. We are amazed at how clean are carpet now looks. A couple of spots of wear pattern is all that remains. We highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning of living room, hallway, and bedroom, plus application of protection spray.

11/25/2014

Joan R.

Due to severe allergies, I left my home; leaving my adult son with the cleaner. I had specifically asked the receptionist if we needed to move furniture; she assured me we did not. Thank goodness my son was here! My son moved most of the furniture, but did not know how much to insist on - the gentleman from Stanley Steemer did not move any furniture, cleaned around even light sofa and bed in bedroom, and left half of the living room undone because he "just wasn't up to moving heavy objects" that day. Our carpets are not in good shape (worn,) and will be replaced within the next year; however, I objected to the fact that we were given sales information on purchasing new carpets, but were left with dirty carpets under all furniture, and guests arriving the next day. I do not recommend this provider - price is good, but not worth it when I am stuck having to hire another company to re-clean carpets!

Description of Work
Hired to clean 3 rooms plus stairs in our home. Also, provide deodorizer in one room.

Category carpet cleaners, flooring contractor, upholstery cleaning, air duct cleaning

07/01/2014

Gregory T.

I like that they don't leave my carpet wet for a long time, they don't put a lot of chemicals in my carpet and it's really clean when they get done. I have them out every year now. I spent $150.

Description of Work
I used Stanley Steemer last September for carpet cleaning.

06/16/2014

Norbert Z.

Ducts were clean afterwards but house was dirty. Had to wash all bedding and wash all floors. They also dumped some chemical solution on our front lawn which killed the grass. $350 was expensive for a. 900 sqft house.

Description of Work
Duct cleaning.

04/11/2014

Karen W.

They were able to come out quickly and able to schedule with them easily.

Description of Work
I used Stanley Steemer for air duct cleaning.

11/21/2013

Julie B.

Ben was very professional when he came out to give me an estimate. They cleaned 13 vents in all, and my furnace. They also cleaned out my dryer vent for free, and they cleaned it from the outside. They gave me a $75 discount. They were very clean, professional, and friendly. Ben and David came out and did the work, very nice.

Description of Work
Cleaned out vents and furnace. They also cleaned out my dryer vent.

Category air duct cleaning, dryer vent cleaning

09/26/2013

Andrew M.

They were very prompt on getting back to us. Came to the house for a free quote. Perform services well… A little bit pricey though!

Description of Work
Cleaner air ducts

08/26/2013

Susan F.

Jim and his team arrived right on time as they said they would. Verified the number of return and supply vents in the house before performing work so that we knew exactly how much we'd be paying for. When cleaning the furnace area, we were told the current filter was the wrong size (had recently moved in house and wasn't aware). He had a right sized filter on his truck that he gave us, no charge. We are very pleased with the work and would definitely recommend.

Description of Work
Cleaned all ducts/vents and dryer vent.

Category carpet cleaners, air duct cleaning, dryer vent cleaning

05/13/2013

Brad B.

Service provided as promised. Met our expectations and we would hire again.

Description of Work
Duct cleaning including 26 vents and several returns

04/03/2013

Amanda J.

You have to babysit them while they do their job.

Description of Work
We used the services of Stanley Steemer.

11/19/2012

Mariano A.

Their work was ok but quite expensive.

Description of Work
We had a water leak in our basement and the company came to dry and clean the carpet. Because of the urgency we hire them but we felt it was too expensive and they wanted to impose all kinds of charges for their service. We paid a lot and still they wanted us to spend more.

Category carpet cleaners, water damage restoration

11/05/2012

Brian G.

The guys that came out did good work, but there was one issue. When they where done cleaning the furnace it would not start back up. They called a heating and cooling place to come in and fix the issue but we where without heat for a night.

Description of Work
Air duct and furnace cleaning.

07/20/2012

mariann L.

They were just fine, just what you expected. They did a good job.

Description of Work
We used Stanely Steemer for carpet cleaning a year ago.

07/12/2012

Gregory T.

They did a great job explaining what they were going to do, also asked if there were any spots, and they would make sure they were gone when they finished. They were prompt, and called before they arrived as i had requested. They were very good at making sure they sealed the door from outside as best they could considering it was almost 100 degrees and the A/C was on. When they left the spots were gone, and the carpet dryed completely by morning, actually it was pretty much dry by late evening.They were good at explaining to me what they did, and what to avoid in spot cleaning, since I already knew some of the spot cleaners on the market can actually attract more dirt after.

Description of Work
They Cleaned the carpet in the living room, dining room ,bedroom and stairway

03/25/2012

Paulette Y.

Overall, it was an excellent experience. We had only one concern. Openings were cut in the duct work by the furnace. Metal shavings were left on the floor and not vaccumed up. As a result they were tracked between the basement and the garage. With pets there was the potential for harm. Also we found sharp metal screws on the driveway and in the garage. Glad it didn't get into my new car tires. Overall we were extremely happy and would hire them again!

Description of Work
Air duct cleaning throught the house. They also cleaned the furnace!!

02/02/2012

ana N.

They did a good job and they were careful with my belongings.

Description of Work
Cleaned carpets.

Artistic Solutions - Custom Upholstery + Design

Husband and wife Design team that have been creating for over 30+ years. We provide Classic to Contemporary Upholstery services, offering Fabric selections, Custom made furniture, or repairing what you already have. Our goal is to make everything you want, as you wish. Like helping you keep your favorite piece of furniture as your new piece of furniture. We also teach Beginner, Intermediate and Advanced Upholstery classes every month. Classes meet weekly at regularly scheduled times. Terms: Half down on all labor with balance upon completion, Materials cost up front, Consultation and Design services are an hourly rate plus expenses. Artwork is by the job or sq. ft. We accept Cash, Check and Credit Card.

Green Home Cleaning and Restoration

A family owned company providing professional carpet cleaning to sophisticated homeowners. We have only highly trained, IICRC certified technicians. Our technicians are uniformed, non-smoking and are not paid by commission. We utilize earth friendly cleaning solutions and methods that will leave your carpet squeeky clean with no soapy residue to attract dirt. We service all of Kent County to the Lakeshore. We provide professional water damage restoration services and restorative drying. We can work directly with your insurer on damage claims.

M&M Carpet Masters

M&M CARPET MASTERS is a locally owned and operated business serving Southwest Michigan Since 1985. Two-Man Truck-Mount Team with One-On-One Personal Service. Weekends Available Upon Request & We Offer Day & Evening Commercial Cleaning Hours As Well As 100% Satisfaction Guarantee! call us today to see what we can do for your home or business

2022 Super Service Award

State of Michigan
    Mechanical
    08/31/2019

Carpet, tile, grout, furniture, air duct & leather cleaning, area rugs, autos, boats & RVs, water damage restoration, hardwood floor refinishing, sales & installation.

N/A